~ArVi/AshVik AT#215~Kuch kahun ya na kahun,tum mujhko sada sunte rehna - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Miss Diva @MissDivaOrg  

To all the fans of TV heartthrob @rithvik_RD, he has a message for you! Log on to http://missdiva.com  to apply

style14 thumbnail
AshVik Land FC @AshvikLand  

VOTE For Rithvik Dhanjani as #BestHost for Gold Awards 2016 (India's Best Dramebaz) http://goldawards.in/ 

Rithvik Dhanjani
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ashu ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Their never ending banter, wonder if Wahi will reply ðŸ˜†. So glad to see the actor Wahi, he makes Shivin so lovable ðŸ˜³
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

AshVik Land FC @AshvikLand  

VOTE For Rithvik Dhanjani as #BestHost for Gold Awards 2016 (India's Best Dramebaz) http://goldawards.in/ 

Rithvik Dhanjani

Really hope Rithvik WINS. He is the BEST out of all the nominees. 
He almost single handedly carried India's Best Dramebaaz 2 and the show was the top non fiction show for almost all the weeks. 
He deserves it the MOST. But knowing Zee(Gold Awards) I won't be surprised if they end up giving the award to their favorites regardless of how undeserving they may be.🤔
style14 thumbnail
 Rithvik Dhanjani FC Retweeted
AnaRithvikRD @anarithvik_RD  

My rockstar Mr hotties...Rithvik Dhanjani with a fan -

Rithvik Dhanjani and Rithvik Dhanjani FC

arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

^ Rithvik posted a video of Ashu ðŸ˜†

Seems like she is shooting for some promo.. Its a compilation of her bloopers ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Asha looked cute sexy , hot all in tht outfit ..love the yellow summer color and the white sneakers ..😳
 Waise wht is she shooting for looks like a promo ðŸ˜• batao batao I cant guess ..
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arbi_loves

Asha looked cute sexy , hot all in tht outfit ..love the yellow summer color and the white sneakers ..😳
 Waise wht is she shooting for looks like a promo ðŸ˜• batao batao I cant guess ..

It can be some photoshoot / or an advertisement may be..

Really hope Rithvik WINS. He is the BEST out of all the nominees. 
He almost single handedly carried India's Best Dramebaaz 2 and the show was the top non fiction show for almost all the weeks. 
He deserves it the MOST. But knowing Zee(Gold Awards) I won't be surprised if they end up giving the award to their favorites regardless of how undeserving they may be.🤔

Yes yes !! Me too had the same thought when I saw the nominations! Rithvik is the most deserving in the slot! I so wish he gets this one! 
Ashu already has one Gold award for stellar performance, I so wish RD too gets one for his stellar performance as a host! 

Originally posted by: Srujana7.MaNan

Their never ending banter, wonder if Wahi will reply ðŸ˜†. So glad to see the actor Wahi, he makes Shivin so lovable ðŸ˜³

Kar-Ashvik   
I was catching up with some old Arvi scenes yesterday night, and i have to agree that 
the chemistry these two shared on screen remains unmatchable till date!! ðŸ˜³ It felt as if they weren't acting- it all felt so real and fresh- as if I'm watching some real story. They created some sort of magic which I might not express in words- but everything felt perfect when these two came together! 

Please come back Arvi ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­