~ArVi/AshVik AT#215~Kuch kahun ya na kahun,tum mujhko sada sunte rehna - Page 85

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by style14

She recently got her nose pierced.. Thats why she is seen wearing a nose pin ðŸ˜Š
Hey thanks dear.. looks like shes having the time of her life..enjoying with friends

Asha Negi Fan Club Retweeted India Forums

This weekend Asha Negi will be at the reality comedy Colors' Comedy Nights Live Please comment for Asha Negi

@AshaNegi_Fans @indiaforums some misunderstanding guys:)

@AshaNegi7 @indiaforums Thank you for your clarification. Though we would love to see our queen Asha Negi at the show Comedy Nights Live

This is the 3rd time a false news has been circulated about Ashu being part of a show associated with Colors.
First was Bigg Boss, then Jhalak Dikhlaa jaa and now Comedy Nights Live. So many false news  ðŸ¤¢

And here it is...what "lies" beneath...@ndtv...

@karanjohar @ndtv brilliantly written...and a great perspective..may or may not be the truth...but does that matter...awesomeness*

Asha Negi Retweeted CadburyDairyMilkSilk

Totally.. My forever love you are'

Asha Negi added,

CadburyDairyMilkSilk @cadburysilk
Hey thanks for choosing me. You & me were meant to be together, strong on the outside, soft on the inside. https://twitter.com/AshaNegi7/status/753487365516263426 ...
The total package of talent, hardwork and good looks! 
With the 'Drama Queen' of SYTYCD@rithvik_d !! 

Edited by style14 - 7 years ago

Top 10 TV Actors And Their Traits That Are Most Loved By Fans!

--Rithvik Dhanjani
Video:

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers" - Colin McRae. I am training to be the latter.. Adrenaline is my choice of drug..