~ArVi/AshVik AT#215~Kuch kahun ya na kahun,tum mujhko sada sunte rehna - Page 57

Posted: 7 years ago

Rithvik Dhanjani spotted with a fan at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport,Mumbai Credits: Facebook

Oh I think Rithvik has left for US. He is hosting an event there. Cairo must have been a transit.

The gorgeous couple Asha Negi and Rithvik Dhanjani unseen picture. CR: rithvik's fanclub on facebook

Thanks for all the updates Shailee di!

Our rockstar Rithvik Dhanjani with Mansoor Ansari on Gold awards and #SYTYCD Credits: Facebook

Edited by style14 - 7 years ago

Rithvik Dhanjani's 'high heels' moment for TV show

Following in the footsteps of actor Arjun Kapoor, who was seen wearing heels in the popular song "High heels" from the romantic drama film "Ki & Ka", actor Rithvik Dhanjani will be seen shaking a leg wearing heels on the dance reality show, "So You Think You Can Dance 'Ab India ki Baari'".

It so happened that Bollywood's dancing diva Madhuri Dixit, and actress Mouni Roy, who is co-hosting the show along with Rithvik, challenged him to perform like a girl wearing heels.

Rithvik accepted the challenge and donned three inches of heels to dance to the song "Aaj raat ka scene banale".

"It was all in the moment and when Madhuri ma'am challenged me, how could I say no. If our contestant Tushar Shetty can do it, I could also give it a shot. It was fun to dance in heels and personally I love dancing."

"I am happy that everyone enjoyed my 'heel dance', especially Madhuri ma'am," Rithvik said in a statement.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/32714-rithvik-dhanjani-high-heels-moment-for-tv-show.htm

Rithvik can dance fabulously even on high heels 👏

Did you like the gift Madhuri Dixit - Nene gave our host Rithvik Dhanjani? To see how he pulls off dancing in heels watch So You Think You Can Dance - Ab India Ki Baari. Sat-Sun, 8.30 pm, only on &TV #SYTYCD