Pavitra Rishta

~ArVi/AshVik AT#215~Kuch kahun ya na kahun,tum mujhko sada sunte rehna - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

TV actors cook up new flavours

Rithvik Dhanjani, Host and actor:
Whenever I indulge in some cooking, I try and make healthy food! I love protein, so I end up making some protein waffles or protein pancakes or sometimes, even protein cupcakes. Nowadays keeping my diet in mind, my favourite ingredient is the chocolate protein powder which I absolutely love!
I don't really find the time to cook as I am quite lazy most of the times, so when I do it's in the night at the end of the day when I am back home after work. My comfort food at any point of time is a cold coffee with a sandwich. My best easy-to-make dish are fluffy egg white omelettes that I make for breakfast in the morning, it's my absolute favourite.

style14 thumbnail

Mera bhai from another aai...happiest birthday kutte!!! @karan009wahi

Edited by style14 - 7 years ago
style14 thumbnail

"My task involves working on the oddest of jobs" says @rithvik_RD to #DeccanHerald #Bangalore @Rithvik_FanClub

Edited by style14 - 7 years ago
style14 thumbnail

Our rockstar Rithvik Dhanjani with the very handsome Karan Tacker on the stage for #ZeeGoldAwards

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: style14

"My task involves working on the oddest of jobs" says @rithvik_RD to #DeccanHerald #Bangalore @Rithvik_FanClub

http://www.deccanherald.com/con.../551214/jack-all-trades.html

Actor, dancer and anchor Rithvik Dhanjani doesn't know what it is like to say no to work. He has indeed come a long way from his days as Arjun Digvijay Kirloskar in the popular television soap Pavitra Rishta' which provided a fillip to his career.

After being seen in several television serials and dance shows, Rithvik has now become one of the most sought-after anchors.

He is now hosting the Indian counterpart of the popular American dance show So you Think You Can Dance' and will soon traverse the country to live and experience the life of a common man for his new show Man VS Job'. Rithvik will be seen doing the oddest of jobs on the show.

In a chat with Nina C George, he talks about his preparation for the show and why he doesn't shy away from taking up challenges.

On anchoring reality shows...

The stage has always excited me and I've been into anchoring right from my school and college days. I always dreamt of being an actor and later, a dancer. When I managed to accomplish both, anchoring was my next choice. I don't like to restrict myself.

How is your experience of anchoring So You Think You Can Dance'?

Brilliant. I can't think of a better word to describe what I feel. I've worked with most of the judges on the show and they're more like friends, so that's also what makes anchoring the show a pleasant experience. Dancing is also a big part of my life and the show does well to seamlessly blend the format of street and stage dance moves.   

You are all set to host your new show Man VS Job'. Tell us about it.

It's one of the most difficult shows to have been conceptualised and shot on Indian television. I am looking forward to working on it because my task involves working on the oddest of jobs and experiencing the life of a common man. I will be travelling across the country and meeting simple people, going to their homes, living their lives and ultimately, will try to do the job that they do.

What are some of the jobs that you will be seen doing?

There will be 10 different kinds of jobs that I will be attempting on the show. I will be seen doing everything like crocodile farming, collecting honey from the deepest forests in Chennai and even acting as a guide for trekkers. It's my way of paying respect to people who are involved in these tough jobs.

What is the preparation involved for the tasks? 

There is no preparation. I have to go with an open mind and do whatever task that is given to me. But there's a certain amount of emotional preparedness that is necessary to face the most dangerous of situations.   

You are always so ready to take up any challenge...

It is my openness to taking risks. My parents, especially my mother, wonders why I take up such tough tasks when I can afford an easy way out. I don't believe that my life is complete without attempting and experiencing the oddest things in life.    

Do you miss acting?

Yes, I do miss acting but I think every profession has its own charm. I have signed up for my debut film in Hindi which should be announced soon.

What keeps you going?

My confidence and passion for my work keeps me on my toes. I believe in doing justice to whatever I take up, be it acting or anchoring. I look for opportunities to work more and learn even more.

style14 thumbnail

Here walks the beautiful @AshaNegi7 at the #GoldCarpet of #ZeeGoldAwards

style14 thumbnail
Ashu looks gorgeous.. Her Hair 

But looks like she walked the red carpet alone as Rithvik must be getting ready for his performance. 
style14 thumbnail

That's d pouty us!Yes it's been long that we posted an Ashvik picture!My First frm the le max2 @leecoindia #2future

style14 thumbnail

For all of you, the best asha has ever looked madness #ToTheMax first pic from le max2 @leecoindia #2furute