~ArVi/AshVik AT#215~Kuch kahun ya na kahun,tum mujhko sada sunte rehna - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: arbi_loves

Lets start your day with the cutest Ashvik segment, Throw to Asha's Birthday Watch here https://www.facebook.com/TellyNewsSegments/videos/1625641764370881/ ...

Shails Finally the video u wanted  , but in this ASHVIK desert its an oasis ..😉😃

Finally!!!!!😃

Thank you to the uploader.. Was missing AshVik so much and got this video 
style14 thumbnail

Update- Rithvik Will be performing with Karan Tacker #GoldAwards2015. We wish our Rockstar all the best for it and the best Anchor award :)

style14 thumbnail
Genuine question: When will Rithvik practice for his performance on 3 songs for Gold Awards 2016???

He has been continuously travelling and is currently still out of Mumbai. His todays tweet was from Rupnagar. God knows when he will be back. 

Anyone know when is this Gold awards scheduled to happen?

For once I want Rithvik to just attend and enjoy an award function. Rithvik you are not a machine, take some rest!!!!
style14 thumbnail

Excited for the first ever International Box Cricket League? To know more,stay tuned to this space. #BCLInSF

style14 thumbnail

Rithvik Dhanjani with the #SYTYCD contestants. ThrowBack some time back during the show. Credit: Insta jueevaidya

style14 thumbnail

"My favourite ingredient is chocolate protein powder" says @rithvik_RD to #PuneTimes @TOIEntertain @Rithvik_FanClub

style14 thumbnail

"I make it a point to use minimal water" says @AshaNegi7 to @SLOTribune #Lifestyle #EnvironmentDay @AshaNegi_Fans

Edited by style14 - 7 years ago
style14 thumbnail
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: style14

"I make it a point to use minimal water" says @AshaNegi7 to @SLOTribune #Lifestyle #EnvironmentDay @AshaNegi_Fans

http://www.tribuneindia.com/.../life-style/eco-lo.../246942.html

Put off charger points, switches  I make it a point to use minimum water and not waste electricity. We have to start from somewhere. I make sure to put off all the switches and charger points once I am done using them. Just talking about World Environment Day isn't enough; doing something to preserve our surroundings is what actually counts. I feel if influential people do their bit by taking initiatives to conserve the surroundings, people will follow. " Asha Negi, TV actress