~ArVi/AshVik AT#215~Kuch kahun ya na kahun,tum mujhko sada sunte rehna - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Look who were here yesterday!!!! @rithvik_d & @ashanegi
Edited by style14 - 7 years ago
style14 thumbnail
love.boat.captain
Just in case you are missing me you should know I love you and I pledge I will continue to do so when you are old with all those wrinkles.
style14 thumbnail
ashanegi
And here's wishing a v happy marriage anniversary to one of my favouritesttt couple.. You two! Yes, get married again Cz I missed the chance of being the bridesmaid in my bestie's wedding but seriously guys it doesn't look 5years at all with the freshness you both have in your relationship.. Stay the same kind of cool and hot and classy like you both are! And there is this quote that reminds me of you both.. 'A strong marriage doesn't always have two strong people at the same time.. It's a husband and wife who take turns being strong for each other in the moment when the other feels weak' -I love you guys
style14 thumbnail

Get, set... go

It is summer time and most of us go on a vacation to relax. However, due to their tight schedules, television actors are often seen craving for a holiday. We catch up with a few who share their favourite holiday destinations...

Home front: Asha Negi

My favourite holiday spot is my home-town Dehradhun and the hill station nearby, which is Mussoorie. I love all the North India destinations, as the climate there is usually pleasant and cool. The places there are quite peaceful and nice.

style14 thumbnail
style14 thumbnail

The hawks Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi yesterday with the teAm of @AmbersariyeHawk #BclPunjab

style14 thumbnail
style14 thumbnail

Ambersariye Hawks Team #AmbersariyeHawks #BCLPunjab #AshaNegi #RithvikDhanjani Cr:BCL Punjab http://www.bclpunjab.com/Ambersariye-Hawks.html ...