~ArVi/AshVik AT#215~Kuch kahun ya na kahun,tum mujhko sada sunte rehna - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
AshVik Land FC @AshvikLand  
style14 thumbnail
Seems Rithvik comes to Mumbai only to shoot for SYTYCD, after that its travelling again...
BTW love his Airport attire πŸ‘πŸΌ
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

It can be some photoshoot / or an advertisement may be..

As per Ankita- Ashus stylist's tweet, it was for Frooty event on Bindass
style14 thumbnail
AmbersariyeHawks @AmbersariyeHawk  

4 more days and all the girls are going to droll over as @rithvik_RD comes on for @AmbersariyeHawk in @BclPunjab.

style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arbi_loves

Upcoming Episode - The handsome host Rithvik Dhanjani on stage #SYTYCD

Love watching Rithvik with Akki.. He always pulls Rithvik's legπŸ˜†
style14 thumbnail

Asha Negi puts on her dancing shoes

Winner of a celebrity dance reality show in the past, Asha Negi has taken up salsa and bachata classes. Last seen hosting Indian Idol , the actress is busy pursuing other interests before she takes up a new project. She says, "I absolutely love dancing. So, I asked my friends if I should learn Bollywood dance form and they recommended that I learn salsa and bachata."

Asha feels dancing is therapeutic and it facilitates one's well-being. "It is the best possible workout and the Latin dance form improves body posture. I'm already kicked about learning a new dance form," she says.

style14 thumbnail

Rithvik To Live The Life Of A Common Man

We all have an extremely stressful and tiring job. Being a common man is not easy as we have to face various challenges in our day to day life. An actor's life is equally challenging, perhaps even more. Here's an example from one of telly town's most loved actor and anchor which proves that an actor's life is also quite strenuous.

Actor and anchor, Rithvik Dhanjani is now going to be travelling across India and living the life of a common man. Rithvik, who has been on an anchoring spree lately will be seen hosting Man VS Job in which he will live a day in the life of a common man who has an extremely challenging job. 

Our source informs us, "Rithvik will be meeting these common people, going to their houses and living their lives, and ultimately try to do the job that they do. He will be seen doing everything from crocodile farming to collecting honey as well as trekking; as there are so many guides that take tourists for trekking or carry the weight up the mountain. Rithvik will be seen living the lives of each of these common men with such challenging jobs."  

When we contacted him, he excitedly told us, "It's going to be a great challenge for me. I have never done any of these things and I know it's not going to be easy.  Its a show that's definitely going to change my view on life and help me grow as a person as I meet the demands and challenges which a common man faces in his day to day life."

We're sure that Rithvik will face this new challenge with true grit and determination. Good luck Rithvik!

style14 thumbnail
AshVik Land FC Retweeted
RJKarishma @RjKarishma  

so you think you can dance #MYFM #StudioVisit #JiyoDilSe

style14 thumbnail
TOI - TV Times @toitv  

.@AshaNegi7 puts on her dancing shoes http://goo.gl/dxoB8h 

style14 thumbnail