Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #6 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 26)

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Joined: 09 October 2012
Posts: 14739

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumi-19

Very much Sorry if anyone feelings is hurt!!!
But I think that Sita is treating lakshman like a slave. Sorry if anyone is hurt!!!
But serial is showing something like this only.
In real our Siya ma was not like this, she was very kind at heart and shr loved lakshman as her son to the core of her heart.
But in this show, Sita is badly torturing Lakshman , and also creating differences between the two brothers.
Sorry if anyone is hurt, but is my opinion . Sorry.


Only Lakshman is Hurt , And Star Sita's character is witchy to say the least

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeselfLakshmanMila..1..RamKiJanaki..

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Joined: 06 March 2016
Posts: 800

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumi-19

Very much Sorry if anyone feelings is hurt!!!
But I think that Sita is treating lakshman like a slave. Sorry if anyone is hurt!!!
But serial is showing something like this only.
In real our Siya ma was not like this, she was very kind at heart and shr loved lakshman as her son to the core of her heart.
But in this show, Sita is badly torturing Lakshman , and also creating differences between the two brothers.
Sorry if anyone is hurt, but is my opinion . Sorry.

sumi I don't think anyone is hurt here ...everyone agree more or less to it ...and don't be sorry ...if u hate her ...just hate ...don't think about other ...everyone have his/her opinion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LakshmanMila..1

Meself IF-Rockerz
Meself
Meself

Joined: 16 December 2012
Posts: 9863

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivam...

Originally posted by Sumi-19

I don't hope she will realise her mistakes after her haran too!!!!Angry
I want atleast during when lakshman will be unconscious , aleast for that time only Sita feels guilty of her actions towards Lakshman!!!!!CryCry

I am really looking forward to Raavan hearing from her LOLLOL

I want to see the look on his face then


Raavan would prostrate himself in front of Mahadev andsay kshama karo prabhu aur bacha lo!LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_RyanLakshmanMila..1Shivam.....RamKiJanaki..

Meself IF-Rockerz
Meself
Meself

Joined: 16 December 2012
Posts: 9863

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivam...

Originally posted by Sumi-19

Very much Sorry if anyone feelings is hurt!!!
But I think that Sita is treating lakshman like a slave. Sorry if anyone is hurt!!!
But serial is showing something like this only.
In real our Siya ma was not like this, she was very kind at heart and shr loved lakshman as her son to the core of her heart.
But in this show, Sita is badly torturing Lakshman , and also creating differences between the two brothers.
Sorry if anyone is hurt, but is my opinion . Sorry.


Only Lakshman is Hurt , And Star Sita's character is witchy to say the least

Correction Shivam...StarSita is not witchy but bitchy!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_RyanLakshmanMila..1

Trinaa Goldie
Trinaa
Trinaa

Joined: 02 March 2016
Posts: 1594

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Although this  show is from Sita's pov still it does not mean that they degrade other characters and Lakshman is no minor character but her dear bil who sacrificed so much for her and behaving with him like this is so not good.
StarSita is getting meaner that those Lankans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LakshmanMila..1

Meself IF-Rockerz
Meself
Meself

Joined: 16 December 2012
Posts: 9863

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina134

Although this  show is from Sita's pov still it does not mean that they degrade other characters and Lakshman is no minor character but her dear bil who sacrificed so much for her and behaving with him like this is so not good.
StarSita is getting meaner that those Lankans.


Putri try telling that to the CV's!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LakshmanMila..1

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Joined: 09 October 2012
Posts: 14739

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meself

Originally posted by Shivam...

Originally posted by Sumi-19

I don't hope she will realise her mistakes after her haran too!!!!Angry
I want atleast during when lakshman will be unconscious , aleast for that time only Sita feels guilty of her actions towards Lakshman!!!!!CryCry

I am really looking forward to Raavan hearing from her LOLLOL

I want to see the look on his face then


Raavan would prostrate himself in front of Mahadev andsay kshama karo prabhu aur bacha lo!LOLLOL


The poor guy has all ten pair of ears listening to that rubbish , 10 times the effect

At that moment , he would want to kill mandodari for giving him amrit , the poor soul cant even kill himself to free himself from that torture

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeselfLakshmanMila..1..RamKiJanaki..

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Joined: 09 October 2012
Posts: 14739

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meself

Originally posted by Shivam...

Originally posted by Sumi-19

Very much Sorry if anyone feelings is hurt!!!
But I think that Sita is treating lakshman like a slave. Sorry if anyone is hurt!!!
But serial is showing something like this only.
In real our Siya ma was not like this, she was very kind at heart and shr loved lakshman as her son to the core of her heart.
But in this show, Sita is badly torturing Lakshman , and also creating differences between the two brothers.
Sorry if anyone is hurt, but is my opinion . Sorry.


Only Lakshman is Hurt , And Star Sita's character is witchy to say the least

Correction Shivam...StarSita is not witchy but bitchy!!!

Actually Both 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LakshmanMila..1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #2 \|/ - Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 1200   Views: 21477

..RamKiJanaki.. 1200 21477 07 August 2016 at 12:05pm by niceaman
\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #5 \|/ - Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 1198   Views: 15729

..RamKiJanaki.. 1198 15729 28 April 2016 at 7:33am by Shivam...
\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 1194   Views: 17584

..RamKiJanaki.. 1194 17584 21 April 2016 at 7:44pm by MagadhSundari
\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #3 \|/ - Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 1186   Views: 16538

..RamKiJanaki.. 1186 16538 14 April 2016 at 10:49am by Shivam...
\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #1 \|/ - Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 1203   Views: 18416

..RamKiJanaki.. 1203 18416 09 March 2016 at 9:40am by KrishnaPriyaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index