Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #6 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 140)

Meself IF-Rockerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Anu---

Originally posted by Meself

^^On a side not I really love Ankur as Indrajit and the woman playing Sulochana! they have a brilliant build up and if I may a certain degree of sexual tension that oodles to their charm! Ram and Sita in ke saamne pheeke dikhtein hain!

Yes! Meghnad and Sulo are one passionate couple here! They make Lanka scenes watchable these days. Even Raavan is depicted better now. 

That is indeed true!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...

Meself IF-Rockerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivam...

^^I have always had a huge crush on Ankur so no matter what anyone says he is the best Indrajit for me!Big smile

That man is 38 , but looks 25-26

Ankur is simply brilliant, I had been dying to watch him back on screen...he plays grey roles with elan! and about his age, honestly I had been shocked of the same when I had first come to know of the same!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...LakshmanMila..1

Meself IF-Rockerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged

If only they could show parallels with camera panning between Sulo and Urmila now...It would have been worth a watch! 

Tumne meri muh ki baat cheen li putri!

...Mirage...

LakshmanMila..1 IF-Sizzlerz
LakshmanMila..1
LakshmanMila..1

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anokhisharma

Originally posted by Arijit007

Originally posted by Anokhisharma

Originally posted by Arijit007

anokhi, bataa bhi do kya ho gayaa?

Batate hain...
I was in the kitchen... Trying to light the stove... After boiling milk I returned to my room to see the biggest shock of my life

kya hua?

I saw... My favourite chocolate being eaten by ants... Nd ye chocolate ten to twelve shops bhatakne k baad mili thi... Ab phir alag alag shops ghumna padega...
Isn't it such a tragic story

Nd Ryan mein phir se fast karne waali hoon...

Ab phir se fast kyu, jyada fast rakhne se health kharab ho jayegi anokhi !!!!! ConfusedEmbarrassed
...Mirage... IF-Dazzler
...Mirage...
...Mirage...

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Ankur was fab in MRP as Guru Raghvendra...we used to joke that he was still living and looking young while MRP died in the final episode. LOL I always wanted him to be paired with some female character in that show! Damn! I loved that samurai sword scene of them! 

Meself

Meself IF-Rockerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Ankur was fab in MRP as Guru Raghvendra...we used to joke that he was still living and looking young while MRP died in the final episode. LOL I always wanted him to be paired with some female character in that show! Damn! I loved that samurai sword scene of them! 

He would have made a much, much better Maharana Pratap than that Sharad who couldn't even act IMO! Besides that show was a horrible khichdi in the name of history...but he was simply perfection in that role!

...Mirage...

...Mirage... IF-Dazzler
...Mirage...
...Mirage...

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged

He would have made a much, much better Maharana Pratap than that Sharad who couldn't even act IMO! Besides that show was a horrible khichdi in the name of history...but he was simply perfection in that role!

True! Sharad was always bleh! In fact I lost interest once the leap came in. RP improved quickly though! Come to think of it, Ankur as MP and RP as Ajabde would have made a fab jodi.Embarrassed

Meself

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shivam...

^^On a side not I really love Ankur as Indrajit and the woman playing Sulochana! they have a brilliant build up and if I may a certain degree of sexual tension that oodles to their charm! Ram and Sita in ke saamne pheeke dikhtein hain!

Pheeke nahi , boring dikhte hain

Only Lakshmila can match them , like they were shown fighting before wedding

You know while I have to make this confession that they are destroying MeghNa's love story...i really like the two of them together! Those stories where a guy is madly in love with his lady and makes her realize the same and fall in love with him...has a lot of potential and it opens so many scenarios and lets face it looks good on screen! While I am not too happy about the current storyline I love this MeghNa as well! 

That sword fighting sequence between the two was handled so well! Made me go week in the knees!Blushing

I cant say much about the plot regarding MegNa , i dont know much details myself

But acting Wise , Ankur is a champ

The Kind of Raw power that he oozes is awesome , it will be treat to watch him and Karan fight it out

Ram's and Ravan's Most powerful men against each other

I think that MegNa are shown fiery natured so as to match the characterstics of their Nemesis - Lakshmila

I would personally preffer Urmila- sulochana parallel track , but as Urmila is asleep , i think we can atleast get proper dialogues in form of her telepathic memory or visions

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...Meself..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top