Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #6 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 127)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Originally posted by Shivam...

What I never fully understood in abhimanyu story was  why he didn know how to exit the loop

I get it that subhadra slept while arjun was explaing the exit part , but surely he would have guided his son later when he grew up , maybe it was beacuse he didnt get any time due to vanvaas
This has never made any sense to me either.Even if Arjun wasn't there,Krishna was there.And Krishna knew about the Chakravyuh too.Krishna could have taught him or Balaram could coz he grew up at Dwarka

Krishna did not want Abhimanyu to learn how to exit the Chakravyuha, because he had to die in the war.

When Arjuna was telling a pregnant Subhadra how to enter the Chakravyuha, Krishna interrupted them before Arjuna could tell her how to exit it, because he did not want Abhimanyu to have that knowledge, and of course later on, he never told him about it either. 

Abhimanyu had to die, because Jayadratha had to die, and also the sins of the Kauravas had to be abundant enough for them to die in unrighteous ways, so Krishna orchestrated the entire Mahabharat in a way that those who died were destined to die due to some reason.

It's painful for us, but it had to happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--Shivam...

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

What I never fully understood in abhimanyu story was  why he didn know how to exit the loop

I get it that subhadra slept while arjun was explaing the exit part , but surely he would have guided his son later when he grew up , maybe it was beacuse he didnt get any time due to vanvaas
This has never made any sense to me either.Even if Arjun wasn't there,Krishna was there.And Krishna knew about the Chakravyuh too.Krishna could have taught him or Balaram could coz he grew up at Dwarka

Krishna did not want Abhimanyu to learn how to exit the Chakravyuha, because he had to die in the war.

When Arjuna was telling a pregnant Subhadra how to enter the Chakravyuha, Krishna interrupted them before Arjuna could tell her how to exit it, because he did not want Abhimanyu to have that knowledge, and of course later on, he never told him about it either. 

Abhimanyu had to die, because Jayadratha had to die, and also the sins of the Kauravas had to be abundant enough for them to die in unrighteous ways, so Krishna orchestrated the entire Mahabharat in a way that those who died were destined to die due to some reason.

VISHNU LEELA

No one can escape it , not even shiva

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Now this is news to me.And this is painful indeed.
But in a way,I am not surprised.Because if the Mahabharata is a play,then Krishna is the director.If the characters are puppets then He is the puppeteer
It makes the Mahabharata all the more complicated and adds a new dimension to Krishna's character.Even after knowing this,I don't  think bad about Krishna because I know that everything happens for a purpose and sometimes the process is very painful.

Shivam...

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Krishna was the director here , and this thing was told to everyone post war by barbarik himself

Edited by Shivam... - 01 May 2016 at 7:37am
Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 7:32am | IP Logged

What I never fully understood in abhimanyu story was why he didn know how to exit the loop

Now this is news to me.And this is painful indeed.
But in a way,I am not surprised.Because if the Mahabharata is a play,then Krishna is the director.If the characters are puppets then He is the puppeteer
It makes the Mahabharata all the more complicated and adds a new dimension to Krishna's character.Even after knowing this,I don't think bad about Krishna because I know that everything happens for a purpose and sometimes the process is very painful.
guys know I have one qs kuravas have to die because of their wrong doings/sins ...but abhimanyu, ghatotackha, all other pandav putr have to die ...what sin they did or they just paid for their fathers sins ...like the famous hall of dice game etc...
is this to prove the theory that childrens have to pay for parents doings???
only my qs on sequence not meant to offend anyone's feeling

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 01 May 2016 at 7:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--Shivam...

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Krishna was the direcotor here , and this thing was told to everyone post war by barbarik himself

who was barbarik??
Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
right after he entered in the story, krishna arrenged for everything. yes, he is the director of mahabharat.
Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

Krishna was the direcotor here , and this thing was told to everyone post war by barbarik himself

who was barbarik??

son of ghatotkach , grandson of bheem

Rex_Ryan

Go to top