Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #6 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 109)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Joined: 20 August 2008
Posts: 59047

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivam...

Originally posted by ---Anu---

Sunaina's best portrayal has to be in SKR only! The lady was not just beautiful, but was totally in her character. I fell for Bhargavi Chirmule coz of this show. 

Thats True Anu

Whole Mithila Cast was so Good

Specially Janaka

I got to see shades of characters who havent got too much space in earlier versions , Like Shataanand , kushdhwaj  Chandrabhaga , mata gargi and whole lots of them

Even the other 3 sisters had proper screen space

Yes, I too loved Sunaina's portrayal in SKR, and I also love Janak's for the most part, but there were some scenes I did not like in his raising of Sita. Allowing her to talk back to adults, come to the Rajya sabha, etc were so out of character and that period.

If StarSita has become conceited, condescending and defensive today, it's the result of StarJanak's overindulgent attitude. He never taught Sita to differentiate between protection and restriction. He never taught her to differentiate between the protection given by loved ones, and the unfair restriction of society. StarMithila was a very unrealistic, over-indulgent place.

I agree children should be allowed freedom and independence, but children also need some restrictions in order to grow up to be respectful and dignified. A child without any restrictions will grow up to be wild, and although StarSita is not wild, her defensive mentality is a result of StarJanak's indulgence, and it's not right.

StarSunaina was far more realistic. She gave her children freedom, but she also taught them what's acceptable and unacceptable. She even went against Janak's teachings at times, but unfortunately her parenting style was always overruled.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivam...KrishnaPriyaa

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Joined: 18 October 2012
Posts: 19830

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Anu---

Yo Arjit Bhai! What are you not satisfied about?
star sita and star lakshman interaction.
Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Joined: 18 October 2012
Posts: 19830

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
janaki, you are right.
KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Joined: 05 February 2016
Posts: 16981

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arijit007

Originally posted by ---Anu---

Yo Arjit Bhai! What are you not satisfied about?
star sita and star lakshman interaction.
It was pathetic Ouch
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Joined: 20 August 2008
Posts: 59047

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivam...

Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Imagine StarSita meeting ZeeLakshman? Evil Smile

ROFL


There will be a bloodshed

Lakshman will chop her tongue off


YOU NEED TO MAKE A SIGGY ON THAT - NOWEvil Smile

StarRam would do an Olympic run to save StarSita in time, whereas ZeeRam would just stand there with a smile on his face, saying in a dull tone, "Now now children, don't fight". ROFL


That would be a scary siggie to make, sorry. ROFL But I might make one if I find the appropriate pics and PM it to you. I don't have the guts to post it here. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KrishnaPriyaaLakshmanMila..1

KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Joined: 05 February 2016
Posts: 16981

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Originally posted by Shivam...

Originally posted by ---Anu---

Sunaina's best portrayal has to be in SKR only! The lady was not just beautiful, but was totally in her character. I fell for Bhargavi Chirmule coz of this show. 

Thats True Anu

Whole Mithila Cast was so Good

Specially Janaka

I got to see shades of characters who havent got too much space in earlier versions , Like Shataanand , kushdhwaj  Chandrabhaga , mata gargi and whole lots of them

Even the other 3 sisters had proper screen space

Yes, I too loved Sunaina's portrayal in SKR, and I also love Janak's for the most part, but there were some scenes I did not like in his raising of Sita. Allowing her to talk back to adults, come to the Rajya sabha, etc were so out of character and that period.

If StarSita has become conceited, condescending and defensive today, it's the result of StarJanak's overindulgent attitude. He never taught Sita to differentiate between protection and restriction. He never taught her to differentiate between the protection given by loved ones, and the unfair restriction of society. StarMithila was a very unrealistic, over-indulgent place.

I agree children should be allowed freedom and independence, but children also need some restrictions in order to grow up to be respectful and dignified. A child without any restrictions will grow up to be wild, and although StarSita is not wild, her defensive mentality is a result of StarJanak's indulgence, and it's not right.

StarSunaina was far more realistic. She gave her children freedom, but she also taught them what's acceptable and unacceptable. She even went against Janak's teachings at times, but unfortunately her parenting style was always overruled.
ClapClap
StarJanak did not have other daughters you see. He didn't even cry about their kanya dhaan. StarJanak( I love Bijay Anand) was not the perfect one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivam.....RamKiJanaki..

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Joined: 09 October 2012
Posts: 14739

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Originally posted by Shivam...

Originally posted by ---Anu---

Sunaina's best portrayal has to be in SKR only! The lady was not just beautiful, but was totally in her character. I fell for Bhargavi Chirmule coz of this show. 

Thats True Anu

Whole Mithila Cast was so Good

Specially Janaka

I got to see shades of characters who havent got too much space in earlier versions , Like Shataanand , kushdhwaj  Chandrabhaga , mata gargi and whole lots of them

Even the other 3 sisters had proper screen space

Yes, I too loved Sunaina's portrayal in SKR, and I also love Janak's for the most part, but there were some scenes I did not like in his raising of Sita. Allowing her to talk back to adults, come to the Rajya sabha, etc were so out of character and that period.

If StarSita has become conceited, condescending and defensive today, it's the result of StarJanak's overindulgent attitude. He never taught Sita to differentiate between protection and restriction. He never taught her to differentiate between the protection given by loved ones, and the unfair restriction of society. StarMithila was a very unrealistic, over-indulgent place.

I agree children should be allowed freedom and independence, but children also need some restrictions in order to grow up to be respectful and dignified. A child without any restrictions will grow up to be wild, and although StarSita is not wild, her defensive mentality is a result of StarJanak's indulgence, and it's not right.

StarSunaina was far more realistic. She gave her children freedom, but she also taught them what's acceptable and unacceptable. She even went against Janak's teachings at times, but unfortunately her parenting style was always overruled.

@bold

I am remembering sunaina dialogue to sita to keep quite in fron of dashrath and speak only when asked , when they were meeting for first time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KrishnaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Joined: 05 February 2016
Posts: 16981

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Originally posted by Shivam...

Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Imagine StarSita meeting ZeeLakshman? Evil Smile

ROFL


There will be a bloodshed

Lakshman will chop her tongue off


YOU NEED TO MAKE A SIGGY ON THAT - NOWEvil Smile

StarRam would do an Olympic run to save StarSita in time, whereas ZeeRam would just stand there with a smile on his face, saying in a dull tone, "Now now children, don't fight". ROFL


That would be a scary siggie to make, sorry. ROFL But I might make one if I find the appropriate pics and PM it to you. I don't have the guts to post it here. ROFL
And RSR and ASR's Ram, Lakhan and Sita? ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #2 \|/ - Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 1200   Views: 21440

..RamKiJanaki.. 1200 21440 07 August 2016 at 12:05pm by niceaman
\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #5 \|/ - Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 1198   Views: 15688

..RamKiJanaki.. 1198 15688 28 April 2016 at 7:33am by Shivam...
\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #4 \|/ - Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 1194   Views: 17525

..RamKiJanaki.. 1194 17525 21 April 2016 at 7:44pm by MagadhSundari
\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #3 \|/ - Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 1186   Views: 16504

..RamKiJanaki.. 1186 16504 14 April 2016 at 10:49am by Shivam...
\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #1 \|/ - Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 1203   Views: 18391

..RamKiJanaki.. 1203 18391 09 March 2016 at 9:40am by KrishnaPriyaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index