Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #6 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 109)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivam...

Originally posted by ---Anu---

Sunaina's best portrayal has to be in SKR only! The lady was not just beautiful, but was totally in her character. I fell for Bhargavi Chirmule coz of this show. 

Thats True Anu

Whole Mithila Cast was so Good

Specially Janaka

I got to see shades of characters who havent got too much space in earlier versions , Like Shataanand , kushdhwaj  Chandrabhaga , mata gargi and whole lots of them

Even the other 3 sisters had proper screen space

Yes, I too loved Sunaina's portrayal in SKR, and I also love Janak's for the most part, but there were some scenes I did not like in his raising of Sita. Allowing her to talk back to adults, come to the Rajya sabha, etc were so out of character and that period.

If StarSita has become conceited, condescending and defensive today, it's the result of StarJanak's overindulgent attitude. He never taught Sita to differentiate between protection and restriction. He never taught her to differentiate between the protection given by loved ones, and the unfair restriction of society. StarMithila was a very unrealistic, over-indulgent place.

I agree children should be allowed freedom and independence, but children also need some restrictions in order to grow up to be respectful and dignified. A child without any restrictions will grow up to be wild, and although StarSita is not wild, her defensive mentality is a result of StarJanak's indulgence, and it's not right.

StarSunaina was far more realistic. She gave her children freedom, but she also taught them what's acceptable and unacceptable. She even went against Janak's teachings at times, but unfortunately her parenting style was always overruled.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivam...KrishnaPriyaa

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Yo Arjit Bhai! What are you not satisfied about?
star sita and star lakshman interaction.
Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
janaki, you are right.
KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arijit007

Yo Arjit Bhai! What are you not satisfied about?
star sita and star lakshman interaction.
It was pathetic Ouch
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Imagine StarSita meeting ZeeLakshman? Evil Smile

ROFL

There will be a bloodshed

Lakshman will chop her tongue off

YOU NEED TO MAKE A SIGGY ON THAT - NOWEvil Smile

StarRam would do an Olympic run to save StarSita in time, whereas ZeeRam would just stand there with a smile on his face, saying in a dull tone, "Now now children, don't fight". ROFL

That would be a scary siggie to make, sorry. ROFL But I might make one if I find the appropriate pics and PM it to you. I don't have the guts to post it here. ROFL

KrishnaPriyaaLakshmanMila..1

KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Sunaina's best portrayal has to be in SKR only! The lady was not just beautiful, but was totally in her character. I fell for Bhargavi Chirmule coz of this show. 

Thats True Anu

Specially Janaka

I got to see shades of characters who havent got too much space in earlier versions , Like Shataanand , kushdhwaj  Chandrabhaga , mata gargi and whole lots of them

Yes, I too loved Sunaina's portrayal in SKR, and I also love Janak's for the most part, but there were some scenes I did not like in his raising of Sita. Allowing her to talk back to adults, come to the Rajya sabha, etc were so out of character and that period.

If StarSita has become conceited, condescending and defensive today, it's the result of StarJanak's overindulgent attitude. He never taught Sita to differentiate between protection and restriction. He never taught her to differentiate between the protection given by loved ones, and the unfair restriction of society. StarMithila was a very unrealistic, over-indulgent place.

I agree children should be allowed freedom and independence, but children also need some restrictions in order to grow up to be respectful and dignified. A child without any restrictions will grow up to be wild, and although StarSita is not wild, her defensive mentality is a result of StarJanak's indulgence, and it's not right.

StarSunaina was far more realistic. She gave her children freedom, but she also taught them what's acceptable and unacceptable. She even went against Janak's teachings at times, but unfortunately her parenting style was always overruled.
ClapClap
StarJanak did not have other daughters you see. He didn't even cry about their kanya dhaan. StarJanak( I love Bijay Anand) was not the perfect one.

Shivam.....RamKiJanaki..

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Thats True Anu

Specially Janaka

@bold

I am remembering sunaina dialogue to sita to keep quite in fron of dashrath and speak only when asked , when they were meeting for first time

KrishnaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Imagine StarSita meeting ZeeLakshman? Evil Smile

ROFL

There will be a bloodshed

Lakshman will chop her tongue off

YOU NEED TO MAKE A SIGGY ON THAT - NOWEvil Smile

StarRam would do an Olympic run to save StarSita in time, whereas ZeeRam would just stand there with a smile on his face, saying in a dull tone, "Now now children, don't fight". ROFL

That would be a scary siggie to make, sorry. ROFL But I might make one if I find the appropriate pics and PM it to you. I don't have the guts to post it here. ROFL
And RSR and ASR's Ram, Lakhan and Sita? ROFL

Go to top