Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Anokhisharma

I saw... My favourite chocolate being eaten by ants... Nd ye chocolate ten to twelve shops bhatakne k baad mili thi... Ab phir alag alag shops ghumna padega...
Isn't it such a tragic story

Nd Ryan mein phir se fast karne waali hoon...

Ab phir se fast kyu, jyada fast rakhne se health kharab ho jayegi anokhi !!!!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ankur was fab in MRP as Guru Raghvendra...we used to joke that he was still living and looking young while MRP died in the final episode. πŸ˜† I always wanted him to be paired with some female character in that show! Damn! I loved that samurai sword scene of them! 
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Ankur was fab in MRP as Guru Raghvendra...we used to joke that he was still living and looking young while MRP died in the final episode. πŸ˜† I always wanted him to be paired with some female character in that show! Damn! I loved that samurai sword scene of them! 

He would have made a much, much better Maharana Pratap than that Sharad who couldn't even act IMO! Besides that show was a horrible khichdi in the name of history...but he was simply perfection in that role!
Mirage09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meself

He would have made a much, much better Maharana Pratap than that Sharad who couldn't even act IMO! Besides that show was a horrible khichdi in the name of history...but he was simply perfection in that role!

True! Sharad was always bleh! In fact I lost interest once the leap came in. RP improved quickly though! Come to think of it, Ankur as MP and RP as Ajabde would have made a fab jodi.😳
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meself

You know while I have to make this confession that they are destroying MeghNa's love story...i really like the two of them together! Those stories where a guy is madly in love with his lady and makes her realize the same and fall in love with him...has a lot of potential and it opens so many scenarios and lets face it looks good on screen! While I am not too happy about the current storyline I love this MeghNa as well! 

That sword fighting sequence between the two was handled so well! Made me go week in the knees!☺️

I cant say much about the plot regarding MegNa , i dont know much details myself

But acting Wise , Ankur is a champ

The Kind of Raw power that he oozes is awesome , it will be treat to watch him and Karan fight it out

Ram's and Ravan's Most powerful men against each other

I think that MegNa are shown fiery natured so as to match the characterstics of their Nemesis - Lakshmila

I would personally preffer Urmila- sulochana parallel track , but as Urmila is asleep , i think we can atleast get proper dialogues in form of her telepathic memory or visions
Meself thumbnail
^^I absolutely agree with you Anu...Ankur would have simply nailed the role...Shahrad was pathetic and Racha did improve leaps and bounds through the course of the series!

P.S. Looks like we need the link of new CC soon!πŸ˜†
Mirage09 thumbnail
Rishivar, U expect too much! πŸ˜† I m telling you...Sulo is portrayed like this for Sita to tutor her! πŸ˜΅
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shivam...bhaiiiyyyaaa... Jab paneer tikka tray mein chipak jaaye toh usse kaise nikalte hain... Bataiye na plzzz
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anokhisharma

@shivam...bhaiiiyyyaaa... Jab paneer tikka tray mein chipak jaaye toh usse kaise nikalte hain... Bataiye na plzzz

haaton se🀣
Edited by Shivam... - 7 years ago
Meself thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivam...

I cant say much about the plot regarding MegNa , i dont know much details myself

But acting Wise , Ankur is a champ

The Kind of Raw power that he oozes is awesome , it will be treat to watch him and Karan fight it out

Ram's and Ravan's Most powerful men against each other

I think that MegNa are shown fiery natured so as to match the characterstics of their Nemesis - Lakshmila

I would personally preffer Urmila- sulochana parallel track , but as Urmila is asleep , i think we can atleast get proper dialogues in form of her telepathic memory or visions

Ankur is an ace when it comes to pulling anti-heores and all manly, powerful characters...and it absolutely shows. While I myself am not aware of the complete story of MeghNa i do know that theirs was a passionate love story as well!

What I really loved about Ankur is that this guy can change expressions so quickly and flawlessly! In that sword fighting sequence when Sulochana kept the tip of the blade at his throat he acted like a an invincible man and immediately shifted his stance to caring and doting husband when Sulochana tried cutting her own hands to see if the blade was indeed sharp enough! Now one has to be a terrific performer to pull of that scene perfectly and Ankur just did that!

Also it is my dire wish to see Urmila as Vimla Devi and Sulochana as a Naag-Kanya during the Lakshman-Indrajit battle! It would be honestly a treat to the eyes!