Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Astoria

Exactly.Playing Ram does not mean that you have to be expressionless.πŸ˜•

Arun Govil was beyond comparison.Gurmeet and Ashish are class one actors and they both impressed me greatly as Ram.All three of them played Lord Ram excellently in their own ways.

But Gagan's Ram was sooo hopeless.

He used to smile 24/7!! Promos,scenes,everywhere he was only wearing a smile and nothing else.Even when KK was insulting Sita,he was busy smiling!!
I was like'Dude,you are Lord Ram,for heaven's sake!! Not some smiling mannequin!!

That was one of the most horrible scenes ever!

I hated seeing Kaikeyi insulting Sita so blatantly to her face right upon entrance to Ayodhya, and Ram just standing there smiling. πŸ€’🀒 And Kaushalya too, she just seemed so unconcerned, cold and careless! 

Sita was standing there with tears in her eyes and no one care except Lakshman. He was the only one who looked concerned and angry at Kaikeyi. 

It's the exact opposite in SKR. πŸ˜†
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is where I simply fell in love with this Version - I mean , just listen to the The song and Pain in it
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxlWceF6WyY[/YOUTUBE]
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivam...

One more as we are not getting brotherly moments , Can I have some from the other Epic - Ghatotkach and Abhimanyu , I know they havent been shown together  , but I have read so much about them and specially when they fight against each other not knowing they are brothers

Oooh, definitely!!! Would love to make something on Ghato and Abhi. πŸ˜ƒ They are two of my favorite characters in the epic.
Shivam... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

^^ Although I have one doubt about the song - how in the world does Ram know about Urmila's imaginary hug with Lakshman? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Beacuse That Was Ram's POV🀣
Trinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Janaki di since you are making so many siggies, I have one suggestion.
I would like a siggy on Krishna- Arjuna and Arjun-Draupadi.
Shivam... thumbnail
@janaki
I think you have created a new proffession - SiggycianπŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

this is where I simply fell in love with this Version - I mean , just listen to the The song and Pain in it

I love this scene so much!!! Debina and Ankit were superb with their expressions and dialogues, but most of all the song just filled my stomach with distress thinking of what was about to happen. I wanted to shout to the screen, "Lakshman, don't go!" πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Sitaji ko dekh kar vichalit vyagra adheer, yukti sunishchit kar Lakhan kaadh rahe hai teer

Abhimantrit kar baan ko dharti rekhaankit kare, agni samahit shaktiyan Lakshman rekha mein bhare

Ankit kar di Lakhan ne maryada ki neet, Lakshman rekha laanghana nahi kisi vidhi theek, nahi kisi vidhi theek
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Beacuse That Was Ram's POV🀣

And of course POV means you know everyone's thoughts right? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina134

Janaki di since you are making so many siggies, I have one suggestion.

I would like a siggy on Krishna- Arjuna and Arjun-Draupadi.

I might as well add these to the list. πŸ€£ I'll make them one by one as I go along, lol.
Shivam... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

I love this scene so much!!! Debina and Ankit were superb with their expressions and dialogues, but most of all the song just filled my stomach with distress thinking of what was about to happen. I wanted to shout to the screen, "Lakshman, don't go!" πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Sitaji ko dekh kar vichalit vyagra adheer, yukti sunishchit kar Lakhan kaadh rahe hai teer

Abhimantrit kar baan ko dharti rekhaankit kare, agni samahit shaktiyan Lakshman rekha mein bhare

Ankit kar di Lakhan ne maryada ki neet, Lakshman rekha laanghana nahi kisi vidhi theek, nahi kisi vidhi theek

It was that song that gave goosebumps and those tinkling feeling in your stomach

No matter how strong u are , that song and that scene will make u cry