Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys, I have a request!

Can you please PM your entries to me for the picture dialogue competition? And if you've written in hindi, please send translations also!
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shivam...

Sumi , Are u on drugs today ???😲

RISHIVAR I DON'T TAKE DRUGS !!!!!!
BUT WHY R U ASKING THIS ????? ðŸ˜•
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivam...

Sumi , Are u on drugs today ???😲

drugs??? now how it come into sumi story??
Janaki di I have pm u my dialogue , plzz declare winner !!!! plzzz !!!!! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by: Rex_Ryan

drugs??? now how it come into sumi story??

RISHIVAR KI KUCH BAATE MERI SAMAJH SE BAHAR HAI!!!!! ðŸ˜•
WOH KHUD HI BATA SAKTE HAI KI YEH DRUGS KAHAN SE AA GAYA MERI STORY MAI????? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜•
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Astoria

RSR's Kaikeyi was beautiful and majestic.Actually all the Kaikeyis were beautiful apart from one.😉😆

And I used to follow Punar Vivah too but I had to discontinue in between.Gurmeet shared an amazing chemistry with Kratika Sengar.😳

RSR and ASR Kaikeyis are my favorite. RSR Padma Khanna was very beautiful and majestic, and she was super expressive due to being a professional dancer. She showed the transition of motherly Kaikeyi to arrogant Kaikeyi very well.

I also love ASR's Hemakshi Ujjain a lot. She too was very beautiful and enchanting, and she gave Kaikeyi an added touch of innocence. She portrayed Kaikeyi as a somewhat innocent woman easily led by others. At first, when she was influenced by Kaushalya and Sumitra, she was motherly, loving and an all around happy person, but when she finally let Manthara influence her, she became self-centered and ambitious. 

Punar Vivah was a sweet show, not too great and not the most interesting show in the world, but sweet nonetheless. 
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sumi-19

RISHIVAR KI KUCH BAATE MERI SAMAJH SE BAHAR HAI!!!!!😕
WOH KHUD HI BATA SAKTE HAI KI YEH DRUGS KAHAN SE AA GAYA MERI STORY MAI?????😆😕

ab to ye drugs ka chackar raat ko hi pata chalega ...magar thoda socho sumi thumne he kuch kha hoga previous pages par es se relatedEdited by Rex_Ryan - 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Rex_Ryan

ab to ye drugs ka chackar raat ko hi pata chalega ...magar thoda socho sumi thumne he kuch kha hoga previous pages par es se related

haa ek baat maine kaha tha anokhi se ki maine medicines le li hai jisse mera pagalpanti bahut kam ho gaya!!!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Melkor thumbnail

I LIKE LAKSHMAN SITA THE MOST IN ZEE RAMAYAN!!!!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜‰

EVEN THEY R A COUPLE NOW!!!!!! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ

They were the only two actors I liked Zee Ramayan.And I am really happy that they are a couple now😳
Rex_Ryan thumbnail

haa ek baat maine kaha tha anokhi se ki maine medicines le li hai jisse mera pagalpanti bahut kam ho gaya!!!!!😆😆

what??? ...sumi u r totally a kiddo ...do u even know pagalpan ek liye diye jaane wali medicine are actually very strong drugs ...most of which are also taken by people illegally (only difference in concentration or power/effectivity)
KIDDO ...USE TOPIC PAR BOLA KARO JISKE BAARE ME KUCH KNOWLEDGE HO ...kuch bhi bolne ke jaroot nahi hote especially in case of medicine Edited by Rex_Ryan - 7 years ago