Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

^^ This was among my favorite and I had kept it as my siggie for a long time! The shlok for Abhimanyu was so apt!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meself

^^Those creations Janu di! They are so so pretty!! Paras and Richa have been the best Abhimanyu and Uttara so far and kudos to StarBharat for giving there story some weight-age! Haye I loves those creations especially that icon!

Thanks a bunch, Shivi! ðŸ¤—

I'm also grateful to Starbharat for choosing an Abhimanyu who was age appropriate and also acted SO WELL. Paras Arora is one of the best child actors out there, though I guess he's not really a child now, lol. 

I literally cried buckets when Abhimanyu died and Uttara was sobbing over his body. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

^^ This was among my favorite and I had kept it as my siggie for a long time! The shlok for Abhimanyu was so apt!

Yes, that siggie was gorgeous.

I used to stalk the Mahabharat tumblr page often for new creations. ðŸ˜†
Meself thumbnail
Me too! I was a certified stalker of Mahabharat's tumblr page! One of the creation was a stacked gof of Abhimanyu-Karna-Arjun and that was gorgeous as well!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Me too! I was a certified stalker of Mahabharat's tumblr page! One of the creation was a stacked gof of Abhimanyu-Karna-Arjun and that was gorgeous as well!

One of my favorite GIF sets was Draupadi's vastra haran one, and the parallel between Draupadi's vastra haran and Dushashan vadh.

As painful as it was to watch, I'm glad Starbharat showed a very vivid and gory Dushashan vadh. It was scary as hell and horrible to watch, but it served the perfect message to society that this is what God does to men who do not respect women (and vice versa too of course). 
Meself thumbnail

Thanks a bunch, Shivi! ðŸ¤—

I'm also grateful to Starbharat for choosing an Abhimanyu who was age appropriate and also acted SO WELL. Paras Arora is one of the best child actors out there, though I guess he's not really a child now, lol. 

I literally cried buckets when Abhimanyu died and Uttara was sobbing over his body. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Paras is my age so no he ain't a child anymore!😆 What I loved the best about StarBharat was they had most of the characters played by age appropriate actors, especially Abhimnayu and Uttara...they were simply prefect! That Abhimanyu vadh was painful to watch especially with my sister who ended up having cold after crying buckets of tears!

P.S. You creation on that Dussassan's vadh was amazing as well! I had so proudly flaunted that in my dabba!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Paras is my age so no he ain't a child anymore!😆 What I loved the best about StarBharat was they had most of the characters played by age appropriate actors, especially Abhimnayu and Uttara...they were simply prefect! That Abhimanyu vadh was painful to watch especially with my sister who ended up having cold after crying buckets of tears!

P.S. You creation on that Dussassan's vadh was amazing as well! I had so proudly flaunted that in my dabba!

I know! I cried buckets. Everyone in my family was in a low mood that day. Paras was simply darling in that role, and I LOVE how they made Draupadi so motherly and loving towards him, instead of being jealous and insecure like a typical stepmother. 

Aww, thanks! It was kind of gross making that sig, but it had to be done. It screamed vengeance and justice. 
Meself thumbnail

One of my favorite GIF sets was Draupadi's vastra haran one, and the parallel between Draupadi's vastra haran and Dushashan vadh.

As painful as it was to watch, I'm glad Starbharat showed a very vivid and gory Dushashan vadh. It was scary as hell and horrible to watch, but it served the perfect message to society that this is what God does to men who do not respect women (and vice versa too of course). 

That was brilliantly made no doubt the best one was that stacked stuff of vastra haran and Krishna's plight at the fate of his Krishnaa! That episode was phenomenal and so was the creation on the same! i think it was made by Vicky that admin of Mahabharat blog!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Do you mean this one?