Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivam...

You know in some of the games I used t play on my PC , like the Age of Mythology ,

All these Athena , Aarkantos , Ajax were portrayed as gods , saviour of greeks , and portraed troy as villains, where as we all kn ow who were actually the aggressors😡

who was troy??
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Meself

So I am to believe that SKR successfully destroyed Meghnad and Sulochana's love story as well! Waah! Dhanya hain humare writers and mand I hate Madirakshi now all thanks to the horrendous portrayal of Sita!

SKR has successfully destroyed just about every character! No one has been spared. ðŸ¤ª

But the MOST destroyed character of all time is Sita, due to which many of us are feeling miffed with Madirakshi. It's an unfortunate consequence of playing characters that are badly scripted. People start hating the actors who play them.
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Mine's is a result of my "monthly friend". ðŸ¤£

WHO IS THIS FRIEND😆
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

She was Quite happy when Ram drew out the same weapon to protect the 4 brides in the forest during attack on bharat , but here she is displeased

Star Sita's double standards😡

StarSita is the epitome of double standards! Anything done by herself or Ram is ok, but once someone else does the same thing, it's suddenly "inappropriate". 
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mine's is a result of my "monthly friend". ðŸ¤£

Urgghhh! Antie Flo is making a visit...don't worry Janu we have all been there! Those are the only times when I wish I were a man!
Shivam... thumbnail

OH MY GOD , NOT WHO , ITS NOT A PERSON , ITS A CITY

RYAN WHAT HAPPENDED TO U
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

WHO IS THIS FRIEND😆

You know honey, every woman's monthly friend...the one who visits you whether you want it or not. You cannot live with it or without it. ðŸ˜ˆ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

Urgghhh! Antie Flo is making a visit...don't worry Janu we have all been there! Those are the only times when I wish I were a man!

My friend once said God was sexist because he gave "auntie flo" to only women, and I was like...seriously? ðŸ¤£
Shivam... thumbnail

SKR has successfully destroyed just about every character! No one has been spared. ðŸ¤ª

But the MOST destroyed character of all time is Sita, due to which many of us are feeling miffed with Madirakshi. It's an unfortunate consequence of playing characters that are badly scripted. People start hating the actors who play them.

Due to this sadly , I have started hating madirakshi's face

Just as she appears on screen , feels like throwing a brick on the screen 

Then i realize how expensive y TV is😆 
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shivam... Main bhi ryan se vahi poochne waali thi... Vo big horse waala tale toh almost sabko hi pata hoga...