India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Hero & Heroine (Page 3)

Carpe_diem IF-Dazzler
Carpe_diem
Carpe_diem

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Hi twinkle...I use to love reading your posts in the kyy forum...seeing you here is not surprising at all since the show is really interesting..I'm really looking forward to reading your take on every episode from nowEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle10

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Hi Twinkle
I read some of your posts on KY2 forum.. I might have replied to maybe just one?LOL 
But I read a good number of them & your words are precious :)

AND YOUR POST!! AHHH no one could have worded it any more beautifully. I also loved how Suman didn't just go into her happy bubble with culmination of the case in court. She saw & understood Shravan's situation & SHE PUT HER BRAINS TO USE, AT THE RIGHT TIME. How refreshing was it! And the way she dealt with Khosla.. she was so strong, so confident & so practical. Totally like a businesswoman making a dealClapShe is definitely no damsel in distress. She never was. 
She salvaged Varun's business for Shravan, & Shravan won the case for her. They are totally 'Ek Duje Ke Vaaste'Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shilpaa-FangirlForeverRi21

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Loq-

This thread is more like catching up with Twinkle than episode's discussionLOL
LOL
You guys have so much pyaar for me man. I kinda am glad I made this post and caught up with you guys. Now let's just hope people here don't think i'm some arrogant b***h trying to take over their forum. 

I love you Loq Heart
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:47am | IP Logged

haha actually. this is so sweet Heart
now i understand why loq said u are an amazing analyser twinkle Big smile
SS4MaNan Senior Member
SS4MaNan
SS4MaNan

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle10

Originally posted by SS4MaNan

You know how twitter is, nothing has changed. It's a freaking WAR-ZONE.Angry
But we stay in our bubble and goof around. WE ALL MISS YOU HugEmbarrassed 
Not following any show religiously atm , guess I'll never get that rush back, the one I had for KYY/MaNan Heart but yeah EDKV is simple and pleasing to my eyes right now and hope it stays that way for a while. 

I am telling everyone that I found you LOLLOL

Glad to hear you all are keeping each other sane and safe through a mushy bubble. 

Same, that excitement to watch an epi and write/gush about it probably won't be experience from my behalf with any other show either but EDKV was still watchable. Hopefully we're able to enjoy bits and pieces of it before it becomes a khichdi, because that's eventually unavoidable with any hindi tv show. LOL

haha don't tell them I wrote. I'm so out of practice and it probably won't be routinely. 

Main ne kuch bhi nahi bola, tu kudh aake boldia LOLLOLLOL Genie has a bet with me, she's like, I'll give you two weeks, will see how long you stick around. I never got to watch the entire show, I be catching it up on and off, so I am dodging her since last month. LOL
-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle10

[QUOTE=-Loq-]This thread is more like catching up with Twinkle than episode's discussionLOL
LOL
You guys have so much pyaar for me man. I kinda am glad I made this post and caught up with you guys. Now let's just hope people here don't think i'm some arrogant b***h trying to take over their forum. 

I love you Loq Heart
[/QUOTE

LOLLOL
I love you too.HUmesha

twinkle10

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

haha actually. this is so sweet Heart
now i understand why loq said u are an amazing analyser twinkle Big smile

Nooo. I can't analyse. I just rant. Trust me. When Loq writes it's actually like lowing poetry. When I write it's like... ConfusedSleepy
twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Hi Twinkle
I read some of your posts on KY2 forum.. I might have replied to maybe just one?LOL 
But I read a good number of them & your words are precious :)

AND YOUR POST!! AHHH no one could have worded it any more beautifully. I also loved how Suman didn't just go into her happy bubble with culmination of the case in court. She saw & understood Shravan's situation & SHE PUT HER BRAINS TO USE, AT THE RIGHT TIME. How refreshing was it! And the way she dealt with Khosla.. she was so strong, so confident & so practical. Totally like a businesswoman making a dealClapShe is definitely no damsel in distress. She never was. 
She salvaged Varun's business for Shravan, & Shravan won the case for her. They are totally 'Ek Duje Ke Vaaste'Heart

i remember you I think from your dp. Embarrassed

@Bold - That was indeed a pleasing sight. How often we usually see the female lead have a mini happy waala teary scene or they just take the back seat and they focus the conflict around the main lead by just focusing on him. But I like how they use Suman's character to actually take the story forward at points. For once a show has the courage to give equal respect to the female lead as the male lead. It's not about who the hero or heroine is at the end, the writers have tried creating a  nice balance between the two. 

Her characterisation is quite fresh and something I'm enjoying thoroughly. She's assertive, bold but sensitive and kind-hearted at the same time. 

Their friendship is definitely endearing. 

BinKuchKahe.

Go to top