Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Hero & Heroine (Page 2)

SS4MaNan Senior Member
SS4MaNan
SS4MaNan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle10

Originally posted by SS4MaNan

O.M.G...O.M.G Bells EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed awwiee my Bells is here. She approves. Hug
Hundred more years to you bro, just last night Jan Jan and I were planning to bug you on FB cause you pulled a very bad MIA stunt on us. OuchOuch We miss you.  

SWETHUUU OMFG!! You guys miss me? Awww Embarrassed

I've farewelled Twitter haha. I think only Pankti really knows but I miss you all like crazy. Stay in touch here. Will try to stick around for a while. Hopefully the show doesn't take a downhill anytime soon. 

Love and hugs to you all! Tell Jaani and Mads I miss them too! 

You know how twitter is, nothing has changed. It's a freaking WAR-ZONE.Angry
But we stay in our bubble and goof around. WE ALL MISS YOU HugEmbarrassed 
Not following any show religiously atm , guess I'll never get that rush back, the one I had for KYY/MaNan Heart but yeah EDKV is simple and pleasing to my eyes right now and hope it stays that way for a while. 

I am telling everyone that I found you LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle10

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

OMGGG..AMI I DREAMING ? Hug
FREAK ! THIS IS SO COOL WEIRD..I WAS GONNA MESSAGE YOU AND SWP TO ASK YOU GIRLS TO WATCH THIS SHOW !!! 

O.M.G *FAINTS*

GOTTA STALK YOU BRB
chocopie1 Senior Member
chocopie1
chocopie1

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
OMG twinkle ! HugI hope you remember meEmbarrassedLOL i am so happy to see you here ! Just started watching this show a few days ago and as u mentioned in your post , the fact that the leads are not mr and ms perfect or too mahaan for their own good and the not -so-cliche storyline got me hooked. Just going to stalk mostly ... final sem exams begin in  a week ! But yayy!! So happy to see you here!! Dancing LOL

twinkle10

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS4MaNan

You know how twitter is, nothing has changed. It's a freaking WAR-ZONE.Angry
But we stay in our bubble and goof around. WE ALL MISS YOU HugEmbarrassed 
Not following any show religiously atm , guess I'll never get that rush back, the one I had for KYY/MaNan Heart but yeah EDKV is simple and pleasing to my eyes right now and hope it stays that way for a while. 

I am telling everyone that I found you LOLLOL

Glad to hear you all are keeping each other sane and safe through a mushy bubble. 

Same, that excitement to watch an epi and write/gush about it probably won't be experience from my behalf with any other show either but EDKV was still watchable. Hopefully we're able to enjoy bits and pieces of it before it becomes a khichdi, because that's eventually unavoidable with any hindi tv show. LOL

haha don't tell them I wrote. I'm so out of practice and it probably won't be routinely. 

SS4MaNan

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocopie1

OMG twinkle ! HugI hope you remember meEmbarrassedLOL i am so happy to see you here ! Just started watching this show a few days ago and as u mentioned in your post , the fact that the leads are not mr and ms perfect or too mahaan for their own good and the not -so-cliche storyline got me hooked. Just going to stalk mostly ... final sem exams begin in  a week ! But yayy!! So happy to see you here!! Dancing LOL

Yus yus I do! EmbarrassedHug

So good to see so many familiar faces around! 

@ BOLD: +1

They've kept it simple and I hope that's what they continue to do at a later stage too. Fancy story lines often ruin the charm of a show. 
Good luck for the exams! Hope to see you around soon again <3

Edited by twinkle10 - 26 April 2016 at 11:18pm

chocopie1

chocopie1 Senior Member
chocopie1
chocopie1

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle10

Yus yus I do! EmbarrassedHug

So good to see so many familiar faces around! 

@ BOLD: +1

They've kept it simple and I hope that's what they continue to do at a later stage too. Fancy story lines often ruin the charm of a show. 
Good luck for the exams! Hope to see you around soon again <3

Thankyou Hug

Exactly! When that urvashi's marriage proposal scene happened during the holi episode , i thought,  " gah... not againErmm "  LOL But i am glad they didn't  take the story that way ! Hope they continue to keep it simple and different! Embarrassed

Edited by chocopie1 - 27 April 2016 at 12:57am

twinkle10

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Thankyou Hug

Exactly! When that urvashi's marriage proposal scene happened during the holi episode , i thought,  " gah... not againErmm "  LOL But i am glad they didn't  take the story that way ! Hope they continue to keep it simple and different! Embarrassed

That's exactly where I had stopped watching. That phase was a little low but thank God they picked up pace after that. 
I just hope they don't rush the love story now. Let it be a subtle transition and nothing OTT. 

chocopie1

-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged
This thread is more like catching up with Twinkle than episode's discussionLOL

Go to top