Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

[PICS] Priyanka Chopra at TIME100 gala (Page 6)

JaaniDushman Goldie
JaaniDushman
JaaniDushman

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by Patronus

Yes because wearing something revealing is sexualizing yourself! So much for woman empowerment- that women can't even have the choice to wear something without being judged of trying to gain attention through their body! You do realize that even after wearing this dress, nobody is talking about the "excessive" cleavage show and still her work! She has been a force this year, and getting talked about everywhere, she doesn't need a "revealing" dress to be in news she is already there due to her work!

She has always been in the news for right and wrong reasons so no I don't think she is some force to be reckoned with. She isn't the first Indian origin actress who has went to Hollywood or being on time magazine. We can discuss all day long as how breasts aren't to be sexualized but if one puts them out and center than to me it is sexualizing herself which goes against all that she has tried to demonstrate. We can disagree that showing up to some event bra less is not attention seeking because we are suppose to just stare at her face and listen to her sweet talks. To me that is just an attention seeking woman that's all.

Nope she is not! I'm not even debating on the fact she is- i'm debating on the fact that she is already getting attention everywhere, to get attention through her 'boobs'!
Okay really want to know what is she demonstrating that she cannot wear a dress like that? These actors are always bra-less what are you even talking about? They always wear backless dresses which does not allow a bra! LOL
but no that's not the point! The point is are you even trying to demonstrate what you talk about? All those talks about woman empowerment and the moral policing and yet you cannot even let a woman showcase her body the way she wants without calling the thing "sexualising herself" ! A woman is "centraling out her boobs" let's just all forget about her Achievements and judge on what she is wearing! Because a woman's clothes and body would always be her deciding point on how she is!

Oh look more images of sexualising herself!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NietzyLeadNitrate

Laviee Senior Member
Laviee
Laviee

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
That's a wrong choice...doesn't look good at all.
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
she look terrible the problem with PC she try too hard
Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

She has got it all and at this point of her life she doesn't need to show her boobs to further  any of her cause. This isn't about choice or empowerment but a little decorum. Just because she can doesn't mean she has to. 

Lol...I was about to write something similar...she isn't looking good anyways...to me
Onyx. IF-Rockerz
Onyx.
Onyx.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

According to the west Priyanka was perfectly dressed! As long as she impresses them, we good! Tongue

Well good on you for getting the esteemed validation stamp of the west, must be a proud feelingTongue

She looks okay, that's it. Nothing spectacular. Don't get the hue and cry about the cleavage either..it's not like her boobs her hanging out.

Go to top