Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rombixsaturn

She looks very tired in that attire. May be the outfit, but she doesnt seem to have any glow in her face.(may be because of heavy work lately)

Priyanka came directly from Baywatch shoot in Savannah, Georgia to NYC for the gala and then left right after... she must be tired! Based on how much she works she probably always is.  

PRIYANKA @priyankachopra  

In NYC for a few hours... #TIME100 gala.. Thank u @TIME for the honour.. Should be a fun evening and then back to #Baywatch #nomad

PRIYANKA @priyankachopra  

PRIYANKA Retweeted Anjula Acharia-Bath

Thank u @anjulaacharia n @DanaSupnick for being my dates #3blindMice #dreamteam #TIME100 off to Savannah! #Baywatch

bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

She forgot to wear a bra or even some camisole while trying to make this statement. So much so for we are more than just boobs. #womenempowerment

my problem here is not about exposing. i have seen pc in even more exposing clothes before. the problem here is this doesn't look good. it doesn't matter if she wears even more revealing clothes, but that should look good. here everything looks incomplete. 
            coming to empowerment wearing revealing clothes has got nothing to do with empowerment.  the ability of a society to accept showing female skin corresponds to how amenable the society is to accommodating change. that by extension means the society is progressing and their women are empowered.
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sonam kapoor had worn same kind of dress last year or starting of this year😆
Yeah but sexualizing yourself especially when it is not required for example in this situation she takes away a little she stands for. That she is more than just some sexual object. If it isn't such a big deal why try to great lengths to show you are more than that? You can either have this or that - - not both. Maybe fame is getting to her head but she needs to reevaluate her dressing sense. 
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: bigul

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif" size="2">my problem here is not about exposing. i have seen pc in even more exposing clothes before. the problem here is this doesn't look good. it doesn't matter if she wears even more revealing clothes, but that should look good. here everything looks incomplete.</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif" size="2"> coming to empowerment wearing revealing clothes has got nothing to do with empowerment. the ability of a society to accept showing female skin corresponds to how amenable the society is to accommodating change. that by extension means the society is progressing and their women are empowered.</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif" size="2">.</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif" size="2">.</font>

exactly its not looking good. I have seen her in more revealing clothes and looking absolutely stunning. this one is just not suiting her. to me it looks tacky for some reason.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah but sexualizing yourself especially when it is not required for example in this situation she takes away a little she stands for. That she is more than just some sexual object. If it isn't such a big deal why try to great lengths to show you are more than that? You can either have this or that - - not both. Maybe fame is getting to her head but she needs to reevaluate her dressing sense.

when is sexualizing yourself required ?

its a choice. even in swimwear one can go all out or be demure. no situation requires it as such.

how does it take away anything for what she stands for (and what is that btw) ? its just a look that did not end up looking good. why dig deeper and try to attach a label/explanation to it?
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Eewww plz stop and be yourself... Stop being a wanna be!
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why she keeps folding her hands again on again on every events :/
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Anachronist

sonam kapoor had worn same kind of dress last year or starting of this year😆

Priyanka herself wore a similar outfit many years ago but in black too. I think in 2013/2014
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She forgot to wear a bra or even some camisole while trying to make this statement. So much so for we are more than just boobs. #womenempowerment

No she forgot she is Priyanka and trying to be JLO 🤣