India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

one poor daughter

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Though I always dislike Roshni's "meri mom" jaap, yesterday I felt very pity for this poor daughter Disapprove Such a helpless condition both SidNi got stuck with in... A mom hanging on top of boiling water and the daughter if she needed to save her mom, she has to marry a cunning foolish useless joker OuchAngry What kinda situation it is!!! No daughter wanted to see such a cruel death of her momConfusedShocked I must say Nia nailed in it with her bang on expressions ClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Durga30tehreemsajidHarmony10ChurriBurribabithajabinaya98

Durga30 Goldie
Durga30
Durga30

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
yeah nia was fabulous on tat scenes...i know its so stupid to sacrifice herself for such a useless creep..i hate it..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajmadhuhariniabinaya98

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I think I'm the only one who didn't feel anything no sympathy for anyone Sleepy If I was in Roshni's place I would choose a third option and go ahead with suicide just saying LOL But still knowing he is a psycho I wouldn't ruin my life just to save my mom and what's the gurantee that even if she marries him Yash will not harm her mom ok I'm done! Don't hit me LOL

Edited by paru10 - 26 April 2016 at 9:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidniabinaya98babithajmadhuharini

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
No, I never feel pity for her, she could hv easily convinced her mom about Sid and avoided amol's proposal altogether...  She should hv been stubborn like in initial days... Sorry Abi, for my rant...iam totally upset with her love for her hubby...  It's not enough, she don't deserve his love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuhariniabinaya98

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I agree that the scene was executed well by both Nia n Ravi. Seeing your own mom in that situation where she is hanging over boiling water, neither of their mind is working. Hence they are not thinking clearly. All they are thinking about is saving their mom. Which is leading them to dance to Yash's tunes. At that moment no would be able to think clearly...who would want to see their mom like that? I doubt anyone, and Nia surely portrayed a scared daughter...

Durga30madhuharini

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Blah.. I didn't feel any sympathySleepy Eventhough Nia nailed the scene the kind of DurNi crap love they have shown, I just hate every scene of themDead Neither did I feel sympathy for Roshni's psycho act when DD fell of the cliff nor yesterday (I don't know y).. that is how much CVs have made me hate DurNiDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajmadhuhariniabinaya98

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

I think I'm the only one who didn't feel anything no sympathy for anyone Sleepy If I was in Roshni's place I would choose a third option and go ahead with suicide just saying LOL But still knowing he is a psycho I wouldn't ruin my life just to save my mom and what's the gurantee that even if she marries him Yash will not harm her mom ok I'm done! Don't hit me LOL

Me tooLOL I just can't connect with DurNi love anymoreDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Harmony10babithajmadhuhariniabinaya98

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosesidni

Originally posted by paru10

Me tooLOLI just can't connect with DurNi love anymoreDead

Hi five Tongue I just can't tolerate this Ma-Beti Sleepy

Edited by paru10 - 26 April 2016 at 10:19pm

rosesidnimadhuharini

Go to top