India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Want Sanskar back ..

mans1234 Goldie
mans1234
mans1234

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
CVs want old intelligent Sanskar back ..
Want sanky in action .. i miss the old intelligent sanky
as if CVs dont know what to do with his character .. why u shape a character so nicely when u dont know what to do with him later on ...

i believe he is just for fillers and romantic scenes .. He is not involved in any track properly since malkin track.. i m glad in Kavita track i really liked him in action when swara went to jail but again post marriage ...

CVs hope u dont mess with his character ..

he is one of the main leads who has interesting shades and so want to see him more in action and story even revolving around him .. he is talented actor with great potential but makers of the show dont make good use of it .. this is irritating . that passion. intensity in his character is missed ..

Have makers of the show taken the name of the serial Swaragini so much to their heart that they forget their are other leads too ..
Common CVs male leads can be given due importance .. i dont know wat is up in future episodes but i hope he has productive role to play and not used as statute who is just behind and their are flashes ..
He is quick in judgement and have clarity of thoughts .. but now i guess makers are sideling sanskar and using him to be in between the shots ..

CVs use the character SANSKAR well ... 

Pls. CV bug up and show us Sanskar in action ... Its high time .. 

Guys , just wanted to share my thoughts ,, pls.u guys also do ..
Sry guys . Sanskar is my fav character and also wanted to vent out my frustration ..
could not stop from making this post ...

Edited by mans1234 - 26 April 2016 at 8:23pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711ght_mylife.Pinky.rammushreechibi_deealuvakankshasuwassam.LoveSonu2408Heleetiny15

suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I agree. Sanskar is shown to be smart. It's matter of his only sister. Old Sanskar would pick up warning signs. Rajat's behavior with daadi, agree that Shomi didn't confirm but she did suspect that person being Uttara's BF looking at the intimacy between two, Swara is voicing doubt. Mainly unlike others Sanskar should not get impressed just with one meeting & check out Rajat &!his family. Isn't that normal thing to do? Won't he make sure his sister is happy?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeamans1234tiny15

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
true we want our intelligent sanskat back. he is not doing anything in the show apart from romancing Swara( not complaining about it Embarrassed ) but he can do many more things to his character has too many layers.hope CVS show us something after swara's injury . after all its about his sister's life. Sleepy

Edited by Helee - 26 April 2016 at 9:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mans1234tiny15

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u. we want old sanky back. omg 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mans1234tiny15

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I agree with u 
Sanskar's character is being underused by cvs especially when it comes to the drama content in the show. In malkin track too his character had a role to play, u know throwing water on ragini, deciding to leave the house, not letting dp take money from ragini etc etc etc 
But ever since kavya track his character is not used at all by cvs. he took swara's doubts about kavya not being over so casually, and now he is taking swara's doubts about Rajat so casually 
I mean sanskar is such a protective person, that's his character and a doubt about his sister's future husband not troubling him was so strange 
I love sanskar's character But yesterday I was disappointed with sanskar's reaction 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mans1234suwastiny15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top