India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Defending Roshni

imaginative Goldie
imaginative
imaginative

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Its funny how some blind Roshni fans are defending herLOL saying her drama for DD is justified b'coz DD is her momSleepy The same fans will bash Sid left and right if Sid even goes close to his mom Simran. Don't even imagine the amount of bashing he would have got if he did things like this for Simran or slapped Roshni for Simran deathDead HYPOCRACY is best exemplified by some of these Roshni fans who hate the show still is watching it for so long Just for Nia & defending Roshni.
What a believable argumentLOL They love Roshni with such a psycho Yash, just b'coz they hate SidShockedLOL No wonder even TEI have good no: of fans for villian - heroine jodi, Some r real EXCEPTIONAL casesLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.blueboltrosesidniHarmony10babithajmadhuhariniabinaya98ChandzLoveSidNi

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Hehe couldn't agree more! They always have problem with overdose of sass Jamai saga and his manhanta level but not with Roshni and DD because that's momma and daughters special bond. They are the reason half of the time I hate Roshni and her scenes with DD. And yes Roshni is as Mahan as Sid but some people just decieve their own eyes and insult Ravi aka Sid because they hate him. Can't understand even outside the show its full of negativity! If I was to hate either of the lead to the core I wouldn't even have dared to watch the show even if my fav star comes and beg me to watch the show for them. It just doesn't make sense!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

imaginativebabithajmadhuhariniabinaya98

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I agree with both your POVs on Nia's baised fans... It's really funny... And to top it all,  they want new male lead opposite Nia...LOL

imaginativerosesidniabinaya98madhuharini

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Ha ha.. I agreeLOL.
Hypocrisy is the core value of some fans, u can't do anything about itLOL U will see so much of that with Roshni fans, it has been the same from the beginning of the show, so nothing surprisingConfused

Now, coming to fan group for villian and heroineLOL everyone needs their own enjoyment na.. let them be.. Even MAR, HADDI and KuNam had admirers.. so YashNi is one like that.. Will have admirers for any cheap jodiLOL TEI is still better b'coz the villian guy was introduced as hero.

The fact is female fandom is so obsessed with cute looks and body that however creep the guy is they will pair their fav actress or character with them, either REEL or REAL. Only looks matter, it doesn't matter whether the guy is a womaniser, psycho or creepDead The only thing matters is looks.. It is a general trend even of fans for REAL life so this is just fictional characters, let them enjoy till it lastsLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.blueboltimaginativebabithajmadhuhariniabinaya98ChandzLoveSidNi

abinaya98 IF-Sizzlerz
abinaya98
abinaya98

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Hahah..nice post..
This s not new there has been so many instances of this..these people won't agree our view .better we ignore them..rather than boiling our bloods

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

imaginativebabithaj

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

I agree with both your POVs on Nia's baised fans... It's really funny... And to top it all,  they want new male lead opposite Nia...LOL

But the thing some ppl fail to understand is the girl opposite Sid is the heroine, not the other way aroundLOL If it is Roshni, she will be the heroine if its someone else she will be the heroine, simply b'coz Sid is THE central character, the jamai raja. If Roshni is paired with someone else that couple will turn out to be a secondary pair.. I don't understand these ppls logic, they don't want Roshni as heroine kya?ShockedLOL

Edited by rosesidni - 26 April 2016 at 10:12pm

imaginativebabithajmadhuhariniabinaya98

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosesidni

Originally posted by babithaj

But the thing some ppl fail to understand is the girl opposite Sid is the heroine, not the other way aroundLOL If it is Roshni, she will be the heroine if its someone else she will be the heroine, simply b'coz Sid is THE central character, the jamai raja. If Roshni is paired with someone else that couple will turn out to be a secondary pair.. I don't understand these ppls logic, they don't want Roshni as heroine kya?ShockedLOL
bang on..Clap. I so want them to read this and go blah blah... LOL

imaginativeabinaya98

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
if happens everytime LOL nthng new Sleepy

imaginativeabinaya98

Go to top