Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing this is a Total new concept and i loving it already !!!
Post it soon cant wait.
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

As usual,a big thumbs up. Ur going on a good track. Let's see what happens next ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜³

Thankyou will post soon
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: FanOfCreativity

Different concept...Liking it...Do continue.
(Just a correction: Kapil won 6 seasons of CC. & he worked with Sumona in the last 6th season. )
Waiting for d next... :)

Ok thankyuo i didnt know sorry and my story is started with the first season. And will win later. Thanks for the info by the way
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kappumyfav

Amazing this is a Total new concept and i loving it already !!!
Post it soon cant wait.

Thankyou. Your all the encouragement means alot to me. Will post soon
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
thankyou
iluvtwist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nice. Do update soon.
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvtwist

Very nice. Do update soon.

Thanks will surely update soon
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
PART- 3
So we were sitting opposite to each other on chairs in the rehersal area
S: kapil i am hungry chalo kisi restaurant mei chalte hai!
"umm." I forgot to tell that i cant afford to eat in a hi fi restaurant, atleast not now
S: dont worry i will pay the bill
" no i will"
S: i will pay for now aur jab ham show jeet jayenge tab tum de dena bill
" arey lekin" 
S: thats final 
With that she got up from her seat and me too obviously got up and both of us left for the restaurant. We both were sitting in her car, she driving and me sitting beside her. On our way to restaurant, in the car
S: so kapil tell me something about yourself?
me a biggest to sit in the car with her and now she wants to know about me. Yeh friendship ke liye haan kisne kaha tha by the way. " umm woh mai amritsar se hu aur isse zada kuchh nahi hai batane ke liye"
S: okay. I am from lucknow. Mere mom dad wah rehete hai and i stay in mumbai alone
"do you have your own house" galat time pe galat question pucha shayad because she gave a look to me and then again concentrated on road.
S: yeah i have my own flat you??
"abhi toh koi thikaana fix nahi hai. Jab hoga tab bataunga" both of us laughed and we reached the restaurant and ate. My life took a turn when she entered in it. I today laughed afer a long time only because of her. Pata nahi aur kya hoga. I smiled thinking as we ate the food. The months passed like this, we grew alot as friends. Our bond was now inseperable as we two were loved by the audience and judges. We got the maximum scores for our every performance and i was happy from all this. Finally my life is in right track. So i was waiting for sumona in her house as she asked me to reherse there. But she was all the way in her room doing something which god knows after sometime with god's grace on me she finally opened the door and when i looked at her i got shocked. All the dirty minds stop there, she was wearing her normal clothes but the thing in her hands make me shocked. It was a choco cake. I know its my birthday but how she found out?? She came near me and put the cake on table and hugged me
S: happy birthday kapil sharma!!
" but tumhe kaise pata??" 
S: apne best friend ka birthday mujhe nahi pata hoga toh kise pata hoga. Now cut the cake fast
I smiled at her antics and this is my best birthday as now i have someone who care me except my mother ofcourse

To be continued
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Superb! Waiting for more..
Ps-Kapil can't afford lunch looks a bit unreal as he was pretty successful during CC too..so if u cud change that it's awesome. I thoroughly loved it though. ðŸ˜Š
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Superb! Waiting for more..

Ps-Kapil can't afford lunch looks a bit unreal as he was pretty successful during CC too..so if u cud change that it's awesome. I thoroughly loved it though. ðŸ˜Š

Thanks and i know that kapil was successful at that time but in this story he dont like wasting his precious money in costly dinners and all but i will change it further