Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

   
Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Hospital Ward # 616 : Serenading Karen (Page 3)

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 2152

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Originally posted by rainaM

Originally posted by harshi2000

Originally posted by kardooks

What movie did you see Harshi

The Jungle Book Tongue

ROFLROFL You thought of us while watching the jungle book??
I know right you mean to say that me, Nemo, Raina and Teddy reminds you of the Jungle or the Jungle book

It's prolly got something to do with us being so JUNGLI all the time ROFL I would wrap around Sid like a koala though.. give him a koala hug Day DreamingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake0923

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Joined: 21 March 2016
Posts: 5809

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Originally posted by rainaM

Originally posted by harshi2000

Originally posted by kardooks

What movie did you see Harshi

The Jungle Book Tongue


ROFLROFLYou thought of us while watching the jungle book??
I know right you mean to say that me, Nemo, Raina and Teddy reminds you of the Jungle or the Jungle book

See I imagined myself as mowgli n all u ppl as my friends
Tongue
Nemo is bagheera
Teddy is Baloo
Jerry is Raksha
U n Rainu were Trees Tongue
rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 2152

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

You know Raina when Harshi say that she taught of us I did not know what the movie was I thought she went to see fan and seeing how we all are towards Sid I guess that's why she thought of us. 
Boy was I wrongROFL

I, on the other hand, thought she couldn't concentrate on the movie cause she was thinking about us and the forum ROFL  

And I wasn't even close! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksSnowflake0923

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Joined: 15 June 2012
Posts: 3391

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainaM

Originally posted by kardooks

Originally posted by rainaM

Originally posted by harshi2000

Originally posted by kardooks

What movie did you see Harshi

The Jungle Book Tongue

ROFLROFL You thought of us while watching the jungle book??
I know right you mean to say that me, Nemo, Raina and Teddy reminds you of the Jungle or the Jungle book

It's prolly got something to do with us being so JUNGLI all the time ROFL I would wrap around Sid like a koala though.. give him a koala hug Day DreamingROFL
Okay Koala I will be something more vicious to scare all you Koalas away, maybe a Tiger rrrLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMSnowflake0923

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 2152

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshi2000

Originally posted by kardooks

Originally posted by rainaM

Originally posted by harshi2000

Originally posted by kardooks

What movie did you see Harshi

The Jungle Book Tongue


ROFLROFLYou thought of us while watching the jungle book??
I know right you mean to say that me, Nemo, Raina and Teddy reminds you of the Jungle or the Jungle book

See I imagined myself as mowgli n all u ppl as my friends
Tongue
Nemo is bagheera
Teddy is Baloo
Jerry is Raksha
U n Rainu were Trees Tongue

Nah ah my dear puttar. Sid was the tree and I was the koala wrapped around him ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake0923

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Joined: 15 June 2012
Posts: 3391

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainaM

Originally posted by kardooks

You know Raina when Harshi say that she taught of us I did not know what the movie was I thought she went to see fan and seeing how we all are towards Sid I guess that's why she thought of us. 
Boy was I wrongROFL

I, on the other hand, thought she couldn't concentrate on the movie cause she was thinking about us and the forum ROFL  

And I wasn't even close! 
Stop flattering yourself RainaROFL you ain't all that specialROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaM

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Joined: 21 March 2016
Posts: 5809

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainaM

Originally posted by kardooks

You know Raina when Harshi say that she taught of us I did not know what the movie was I thought she went to see fan and seeing how we all are towards Sid I guess that's why she thought of us.
Boy was I wrongROFL


I, on the other hand, thought she couldn't concentrate on the movie cause she was thinking about us and the forumROFL

And I wasn't even close!


That's also true because I wanted to know the rank

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaM

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 2152

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Originally posted by rainaM

Originally posted by kardooks

Originally posted by rainaM

Originally posted by harshi2000

Originally posted by kardooks

What movie did you see Harshi

The Jungle Book Tongue

ROFLROFL You thought of us while watching the jungle book??
I know right you mean to say that me, Nemo, Raina and Teddy reminds you of the Jungle or the Jungle book

It's prolly got something to do with us being so JUNGLI all the time ROFL I would wrap around Sid like a koala though.. give him a koala hug Day DreamingROFL
Okay Koala I will be something more vicious to scare all you Koalas away, maybe a Tiger rrrLOL

You'll scare Sid away too ROFLROFL He'll be the first one to run away! 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Hospital Ward#614 Kuch Mazedaar kare

2 3 4

Author: Snowflake0923   Replies: 29   Views: 475

Snowflake0923 29 475 26 April 2016 at 9:42pm by Sherni_Jerry
Hospital Ward #615 Bhatakti Aatma

2 3 4

Author: Tranquility123   Replies: 30   Views: 256

Tranquility123 30 256 26 April 2016 at 7:14pm by Snowflake0923
Hospital Ward #569: Karen is on MY Side

2 3 4

Author: teddyyy   Replies: 26   Views: 362

teddyyy 26 362 21 April 2016 at 10:13pm by Snowflake0923
Hospital Ward #567: Karen is a Bawse

2 3 4 5

Author: teddyyy   Replies: 32   Views: 264

teddyyy 32 264 21 April 2016 at 9:36pm by kardooks
IF has a new groubie: Karen aka kardooks

2 3 4

Author: --Jenelle--   Replies: 28   Views: 453

--Jenelle-- 28 453 09 April 2016 at 8:35pm by teddyyy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index