Mr. Right Yaa Mr. Wrong Tuesday

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mr. Right Yaa Mr. Wrong Tuesday

Rishi is hurting - hurting badly, he had just seen Pawan with Saloni.  It was obvious to Rishi that the two of them were intimate friends.  Saloni was crying and obviously displeased with Pawan who was trying to cajole her.  Saloni, on noticing that Rishi was watching them, got into her car and got away, though Rishi tried to chase her down.  Now, he could not believe that Tanu did not want any explanation from Pawan.  She trusted him - and Rishi, at that instant knew that Tanu would go ahead with the marriage too ðŸ˜”

He felt helpless - how could he convince Tanu that Pawan is Mr. Wrong and that he Rishi was her Mr. Right?  What did he have to do to get into her brain and change her decision?

Pawan was confident he could manipulate Tanu - a little bit of self-righteous hurt, a little bit of falsehood of Saloni being his best friend's girl friend and poof - Tanu believed it.  Yes, Tanu believed it initially but later in the car as Pawan continued the conversation, Tanu began to have second thoughts about his honesty.

Ahaana has successfully driven Bani to the edge.  Bani is now desperate -she goes to meet Pawan's parents late at night to ask if they would be OK with having the sagaii ceremony the next day.  Pawan's father is more than delighted at the idea.  So, Tanu's ceremony is fixed for the next day.  Desperation tends to lead one to make mistakes - Bani is doing this to prevent Ahaana from calling off Tanu's engagement with Pawan.  However, this act of Bani's - is going to make Ahaana more suspicious of Bani.  Ahaana is now is going to be determined to stop this sagaii.

Bani also rubbed off some of her anxiety on Neha - she turned violent on her for wanting to break up with Rishi.  Of course once Neha got Rishi in a spot by saying "I love you" to his "I have never been dumped" Bani quickly made up for here bad behavior towards Neha by saying she would help her have an extramarital affair (sic)!

Bani and Pawan are losing it - the question will they lose it fast enough for Rishi and Ahaana to claim victory?

Edited by anonee - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Kamal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Baani is not so easy to handle n the way pawan reacting tells that he is too difficult to expose...
Lets see how ahana n rishi overcome them.. May it happens soon..Edited by _Kamal_ - 8 years ago
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Kamal_

Baani is not so easy to handle n the way pawan reacting tells that he is too difficult to expose...
Lets see how ahana n rishi overcome them.. May it happens soon..

Ahana will expose Chachi I am sure. and even she will do anything to bring TanShi together !
_Kamal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

Ahana will expose Chachi I am sure. and even she will do anything to bring TanShi together !

I wish i comes true.. Ab or wait nhi ho rha yaar.. 😭
anonee thumbnail

Lets see how ahana n rishi overcome them.. May it happens soon..

True - Bani and Pawan are far too sophisticated.  While the others have not been exposed to the likes of Pawan and Bani.  There will be a learning for the others and that is why this exposure track will run a month or two - if Tanu 1 (real Tanu) is meant to die in another 3-4 months
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I dont understand dis pawan s character...nothing seems clear about him
Everything about him nd his family is yet to be revealed..
And i m sure rishi is smart enough to disguise dis people soon..
And ahana will anyhow manage to expose chachi and keep her under 
threat..i would be very difficult for both jija and sali to expose these
people as they are extremely sharp..but very soon they gonna
do their job..best of luck guys..
anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ssophia

I dont understand dis pawan s character...nothing seems clear about him

Everything about him nd his family is yet to be revealed..
And i m sure rishi is smart enough to disguise dis people soon..
And ahana will anyhow manage to expose chachi and keep her under 
threat..i would be very difficult for both jija and sali to expose these
people as they are extremely sharp..but very soon they gonna
do their job..best of luck guys..

ITA Pawan and his family are a mystery while chachi is very malicious person.

Besties to Rishi and Ahaana in tackling them ðŸ˜Š
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I wish i comes true.. Ab or wait nhi ho rha yaar.. 😭

so true...i cant wait them to see together ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤¢
anonee thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

so true...i cant wait them to see together ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤¢