India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sussanne Khan's angry tweet (Page 4)

.Achillies. Senior Member
.Achillies.
.Achillies.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
It's not the 1st time press has written about stars & their families, why sudden outburst now only. Akshay's son aarav is clicked always while he is around, this is matter one should avoid rather go publicly against press.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman

pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by MrsKhan

She sounds so gawaar! 

Exactly what I was thinking. Could be drunk too.. 

Am I the only one who thinks the whole thing about kids was unnecessarily dragged in by her for the sake of it? I thought there was some other article on her kids and not that one line thrown in to indicate just how engrossed the adults were in dissecting the issue (after all, in today's world there are no phones or pigeons and people have to wait to meet F2F to be able to communicate). DNA made up a story and she wanted to put them in their place - that's it.. 

whats sounding gawaar (In your opinion) and drunk to do with this piece?

DNA is hinting she neglected her kids and made 'maid look after all four' and she replied. Doesnt that sound like a hrithik PR at work? otherwise why throw in this absolutely unnecessary piece of info. That or DNA is smarting from Susannes refusal to give them any bytes...you saw her tweet, na?

DNA you wanna know what i think?...you will never know...

media wala can write anything, but if someone stands up to them..they turn into vengeful lil kids on the playgroundLOL immature bunch of louts!

anitarani

bigul IF-Rockerz
bigul
bigul

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Originally posted by bigul

[QUOTE=pakeezah][QUOTE=ranikaadi]@sussannekroshan why is this lady's account verified? she hasn't done anything substantial in life beside being a trophy wife! 

ROFL

her mom actually supported their family by turning into interior decorator ...her husband used to make serials before he got badly burned on a set.

zarine khan was one of the topmost interior decorators in bollywood. in her time. her elder daugter did jewellery desgining course in usa and opened a diamond store...middle one i dont know...youngest took after her mom..she did interior design and started working from start only..the susanne generation  dont sit at home after marriage or before marriage and attend kitty parties card parties..they hv the opportunity, they do something,  susanne has done up many homes..i used to keep reading about it in these magazines..sometimes the stars themselves would say, she was going to do their homes.

i dont hv problem with her having a verified account. everyone should hv one. so no one can be imposter, lol!!!

what i dont get is why some of you are spewing venom at susanne.

if its because she isnt talking in defence of hrithik in this horrible case, its because you hv to tell the truth in front of lawyers and court, you hv to take the oath. and the truth might not be to hrithiks and his supporters liking.

talking about her parents reputation here is futile, that doesn't explain anything.well known people like sabyasachi mukherjee or vineet nayyar doesn't have a verified account. 
                  ab koi logically baat bhi nahin kar sakta. i didn't say a single word against suzanne . someone asked what has suzanne done? kindly explain how does it mean someone is spewing venom at her? here the argument is does she deserve to have a verified account? then answer is NO. 
  if you have a point to prove that she desereves it, then mention it.  bematlab ka hrithik-kangay  fiasco beech me kyun dalna? 

Edited by bigul - 26 April 2016 at 11:52pm
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:07am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pakeezah][QUOTE=ranikaadi]@sussannekroshan why is this lady's account verified? she hasn't done anything substantial in life beside being a trophy wife! 

ROFL

her mom actually supported their family by turning into interior decorator ...her husband used to make serials before he got badly burned on a set.

zarine khan was one of the topmost interior decorators in bollywood. in her time. her elder daugter did jewellery desgining course in usa and opened a diamond store...middle one i dont know...youngest took after her mom..she did interior design and started working from start only..the susanne generation  dont sit at home after marriage or before marriage and attend kitty parties card parties..they hv the opportunity, they do something,  susanne has done up many homes..i used to keep reading about it in these magazines..sometimes the stars themselves would say, she was going to do their homes.

i dont hv problem with her having a verified account. everyone should hv one. so no one can be imposter, lol!!!

what i dont get is why some of you are spewing venom at susanne.

if its because she isnt talking in defence of hrithik in this horrible case, its because you hv to tell the truth in front of lawyers and court, you hv to take the oath. and the truth might not be to hrithiks and his supporters liking.

talking about her parents reputation here is futile, that doesn't explain anything.well known people like sabyasachi mukherjee or vineet nayyar doesn't have a verified account. 
                  ab koi logically baat bhi nahin kar sakta. i didn't say a single word against suzanne . someone asked what has suzanne done? kindly explain how does it mean someone is spewing venom at her? here the argument is does she deserve to have a verified account? then answer is NO. 
  if you have a point to prove that she desereves it, then mention it.  bematlab ka hrithik-kangay  fiasco beech me kyun dalna? 

bigul

it doesnt need too much logic to know WHY susanne has to hv a verified account

she and her ex husband are celebs and in the entertainment industry. just like many imposters make false ids claiming to be srk or salman or whatever,, so will this happen to them. because Susanne has a verified account, now no one can claim to be her and blast hrithik or post false claims. This is especially important when there is a public divorce or legal matter being played out in public.

Sabyasachi is in business field..there is less chances of people emulating him and writing about some star or whatever and people wont care that much either. I dont think many people know who is sabyasachi unless they are into fashion or keep up to date with fashion matters.
Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:08am | IP Logged
All these reporters are alike, all they need is masala. I wish they atleast maintained a dignified stance. But sadly India mein dignity ek journalist ki fitrat mein ho hi nahin sakti. They are so desperate they cant even leave his ex-wife aside when she has no involvement in this. She is living a content life of her own with her family and kids.  She never tried to garner publicity out of HR's name and has been quite dignified in all of this mess...whether it was the divorce, her kids or this affair. Probably HR-Sussane are the only couple who have handled the custody of kids so maturely and open-mindedly and I respect them both for this. I am glad she spoke up on this,  these dumb juornos deserve it. 

Edited by Malika - 27 April 2016 at 12:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani-Swetha-

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:11am | IP Logged

whats sounding gawaar (In your opinion) and drunk to do with this piece?

DNA is hinting she neglected her kids and made 'maid look after all four' and she replied. Doesnt that sound like a hrithik PR at work? otherwise why throw in this absolutely unnecessary piece of info. That or DNA is smarting from Susannes refusal to give them any bytes...you saw her tweet, na?

DNA you wanna know what i think?...you will never know...

media wala can write anything, but if someone stands up to them..they turn into vengeful lil kids on the playgroundLOL immature bunch of louts!

No question that media is generally adding masala to a bland sighting but to drag in your kids to make a point is also silly. The media used it as a reference point just to show how deeply involved the parents were in the gossip and no one would have even thought there was a mention of kids. 

On another note, anyone who has travelled on flights with these high society people will know that most of the kids are looked after by the maids and the attachment is very clear. So no need of trying to project one as some over-involved mother and children of Roshan kids' age don't need constant fussing and hand-holding to walk around.

As for whose mouth-piece DNA is, I have no clue and    doesn't matter to me. HR is in enough shit already to sit and think up of ways of dragging his ex-wife down. 

Edited by BullsEye777 - 27 April 2016 at 12:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silly.Girlanitarani-Swetha-

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by MrsKhan

She sounds so gawaar! 

Exactly what I was thinking. Could be drunk too.. 

Am I the only one who thinks the whole thing about kids was unnecessarily dragged in by her for the sake of it? I thought there was some other article on her kids and not that one line thrown in to indicate just how engrossed the adults were in dissecting the issue (after all, in today's world there are no phones or pigeons and people have to wait to meet F2F to be able to communicate). DNA made up a story and she wanted to put them in their place - that's it.. 

Yup! I am not sure what her education level is but someone with some sense wouldn't tweet like this to make her point. Many times media has unnecessarily dragged celebrities and their kith and kin like its being done in this case. But she could have worded it better than something like Mother's Fury tweet. Makes her come across as some gawaar woman of the 70s with her 'maa hi sab kuch hain' jaap. But I remember now she has done it before for some award which HR lost out on many years ago so its nothing new I guess. 

-Swetha-

Go to top