Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TEI EP 207: The Little Black Dress; Analysis (Page 3)

--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Hey Areeba!I did login today morning to read your analysisWink
You have the ability and insight to see the best in every episode and then share it with us.Embarrassed
Your post always make me think about the episode in a different light.

You are right,Twinj is the end game and im waiting for Kunj to know about all this and his reactions to this,Like you said he must  understand Twinkle's actions this time,in the past he has always been angry at her and then later understood what she was really trying to do that too Twinkle had to run behind him to justify herself.
Twinkle wont compromise on her morals if Yuvraj stoops to that level again.
We need Yuvraj in the show as much as we need Kunj and Twinkle.His presence brings the hyped drama to the show and afterall he is a lead too.

i would just wish for the episodes to be bit fast paced and not just fillersLOL
Im awaiting the final face off between Yuvraj and Kunj.Day Dreaming
A pregnant Twinkle so soon after consummation.I dont think so but TEI tracks used to run with the speed of a bullet and plus your predictions are never wrong,so lets seeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Natasha--

Hey Areeba!I did login today morning to read your analysisWink
You have the ability and insight to see the best in every episode and then share it with us.Embarrassed
Your post always make me think about the episode in a different light.

You are right,Twinj is the end game and im waiting for Kunj to know about all this and his reactions to this,Like you said he must  understand Twinkle's actions this time,in the past he has always been angry at her and then later understood what she was really trying to do that too Twinkle had to run behind him to justify herself.
Twinkle wont compromise on her morals if Yuvraj stoops to that level again.
We need Yuvraj in the show as much as we need Kunj and Twinkle.His presence brings the hyped drama to the show and afterall he is a lead too.

i would just wish for the episodes to be bit fast paced and not just fillersLOL
Im awaiting the final face off between Yuvraj and Kunj.Day Dreaming
A pregnant Twinkle so soon after consummation.I dont think so but TEI tracks used to run with the speed of a bullet and plus your predictions are never wrong,so lets seeBig smile

Hey Natasha!! So glad to see you read! 

Thank you for your kind words!! Yuvi is very important for the show until Leela's truth is justified and the whole War comes full circle and I am sure that will take time to happen in the show since major tracks take up to two weeks to three weeks. 

Kunj's reaction is going to be his win. He is going to be mad at Twinkle but also going to stand by her and showcase his disappointment later on when Twinkle will think everything is okay. Her making up to him would be treat to watch. 

Yeah, the last few episodes are building up to climax and i too wish they would hurry because like baes have to fight and i am very berry excited for that!! LOL 

the pregnancy won't be right after but it wouldn't be too late either. i think the whole track is still under development so hard to predict but there's been a rough sketch of it laid out in the episodes since Feb and March. 

--Natasha--

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anisha.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Was waiting for your analysis AreebaEmbarrassedSuperb, awesome as always!ClapLoved it</font>

Thank you Anisha. Glad to see positive reactions and people enjoying the slow episode on my thread
justchillalways Senior Member
justchillalways
justchillalways

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:40am | IP Logged
One more Epic analysis. Very well analysed. Yes Kunj is always the hero. Waiting to see how they wrap up this track as only 3 more episodes to wrap up. 

areeba_blossom

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by kardooks

Hey Areeba, I don't want to say much I'm waiting on tomorrow's episode. However one thing I do know is that Twinkle is someone who have never compromised on her morals and I don't think she will. When I saw today's episode I realized it was setting the scene to what you have predicted in the past through your analysis.
Oh one thing though in your previous analysis you didn't mention anything about Twinkle tripping after Kunj blindly signed the release and when Kunj was helping her gather the papers the way she grabbed it out of his hands, does that indicate Twinkle not allowing Kunj to get involved in the fight.

Wonderful analysis as usual.

Hey Karen, always look forward to your response TBH because yo make me think critically ad that's always a good exercise. 

I definitely agree with you on Twinkle's morals and consciousness. She realizes the limits Yuvi has and she knows her limits. Despite being impulsive, she is a rational and mature person who just happens to choose the directions of heart rather then the brain. Yeah, Believe i mentioned that Yuvraj would try to use physical intimacy to throw Kunj off and that will be the ultimate climax of the track when Kunj will have to decide if he will stand by his belief in Twinkle or what he sees. 

Yah I think i skimmed over all the major things in previous post. I believe that it was an indication to Kunj that Twinkle is lying and busy with something she is not ready to disclose, thus he puts a hand over her face before walking away that further makes her feel guilty of what she is about to do in the car. It was also a call for Kunj to stay away from her fight and that when needed, he'll be called upon. The scene that is reflective of that, that comes to my mind is when Kunj was caught in the police station and Twinkle said that he won't come meet her and he just stood struck after seeing her expressions. 
The track's revelation would be in middle of the fight of Twinkle and Yuvi so Kunj would have to make his decision fast because Twinkle's priority is getting the blood bank first. 

hope that clears up! :)
Thank you Areeba yes that do make sense.
Oh my gosh I am flattered by your comment that I make you think critically Embarrassed

areeba_blossom

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Considering I havent watched the episodes yet, I'm going to pile your analyses till the end of the week too. 

Ress.

areeba_blossom

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:11am | IP Logged
superb analysis areeba. thank u so much for this

areeba_blossom

Priyakna IF-Rockerz
Priyakna
Priyakna

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
OMG once again I have no words to say the perfect praises but its always better then before ;))
Thank you for the effort you take in doing these analysis and helping me observe and understand things better. 

areeba_blossom

Go to top