Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TEI EP 207: The Little Black Dress; Analysis (Page 2)

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Areeba, I don't want to say much I'm waiting on tomorrow's episode. However one thing I do know is that Twinkle is someone who have never compromised on her morals and I don't think she will. When I saw today's episode I realized it was setting the scene to what you have predicted in the past through your analysis.
Oh one thing though in your previous analysis you didn't mention anything about Twinkle tripping after Kunj blindly signed the release and when Kunj was helping her gather the papers the way she grabbed it out of his hands, does that indicate Twinkle not allowing Kunj to get involved in the fight.

Wonderful analysis as usual.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Hey Areeba, I don't want to say much I'm waiting on tomorrow's episode. However one thing I do know is that Twinkle is someone who have never compromised on her morals and I don't think she will. When I saw today's episode I realized it was setting the scene to what you have predicted in the past through your analysis.
Oh one thing though in your previous analysis you didn't mention anything about Twinkle tripping after Kunj blindly signed the release and when Kunj was helping her gather the papers the way she grabbed it out of his hands, does that indicate Twinkle not allowing Kunj to get involved in the fight.

Wonderful analysis as usual.

Hey Karen, always look forward to your response TBH because yo make me think critically ad that's always a good exercise. 

I definitely agree with you on Twinkle's morals and consciousness. She realizes the limits Yuvi has and she knows her limits. Despite being impulsive, she is a rational and mature person who just happens to choose the directions of heart rather then the brain. Yeah, Believe i mentioned that Yuvraj would try to use physical intimacy to throw Kunj off and that will be the ultimate climax of the track when Kunj will have to decide if he will stand by his belief in Twinkle or what he sees. 

Yah I think i skimmed over all the major things in previous post. I believe that it was an indication to Kunj that Twinkle is lying and busy with something she is not ready to disclose, thus he puts a hand over her face before walking away that further makes her feel guilty of what she is about to do in the car. It was also a call for Kunj to stay away from her fight and that when needed, he'll be called upon. The scene that is reflective of that, that comes to my mind is when Kunj was caught in the police station and Twinkle said that he won't come meet her and he just stood struck after seeing her expressions. 
The track's revelation would be in middle of the fight of Twinkle and Yuvi so Kunj would have to make his decision fast because Twinkle's priority is getting the blood bank first. 

hope that clears up! :)

kardooks

Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
omg areeba your post makes me want to get to the future super fast. It sounds sooo exciting. And i can't stress how amazing your analysis is as alway.Loved it

areeba_blossom

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Wow...amazing post as usual areebaHug
Plz keep on writing...ur analysis always gives us the clear view of the episodes...and u know tat am an official fan of u...
S how ever UV is digging his own grave...ultimately he and his overconfidence is the sole reason of his downfall..its kinda funny tat he always thinks tat he won /will win aft loosing several times..this guy never learns..no hope of redemption..
Poor twinkle.. hope this time kunj understands the depth of twinkle's love for him..
This track is much needed I believe becoz tat many people told "when mahi track came tat twinkle is ignoring him and he is not her top priority etc..."(I believe u understand wat am trying to say)..am quite happy tat now they may understand tat how much extent twinkle can go for kunj..(this girl is spending an hour with the person "in a cheap hotel room" she hates more than anyone in this world)..
Am actually waiting for kunj bday party(as per spoilers) may v see the truth ll be out b4 kunj...
Mmm...aft this track at least v may see twinj consummation...
Oh god u r amazing tat u predicted even twinkle pregnancy and mis carriage...oh my god...no one can observe this much..
Thank u for this lovely post... 
I believe tat ur analysis always brings some sense into many who always thinks negative and opposite..
Hope u won't get bored of my reply...

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Originally posted by --Jenelle--

gosh Areeba, how i missed reading your daily analyses. I'm going to go read all that i am missed.
and as usual superb analysis dear. You have written everything is penned so beautifully. Your in depth  thoughts always leave me wanting more... 

I'm excited for the future tracks. and yes the long awaited consummation.

Thank you Jen! I'm just as excited too and can't help repeating about my excitement. l
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amlavs

Wow...amazing post as usual areebaHug
Plz keep on writing...ur analysis always gives us the clear view of the episodes...and u know tat am an official fan of u...
S how ever UV is digging his own grave...ultimately he and his overconfidence is the sole reason of his downfall..its kinda funny tat he always thinks tat he won /will win aft loosing several times..this guy never learns..no hope of redemption..
Poor twinkle.. hope this time kunj understands the depth of twinkle's love for him..
This track is much needed I believe becoz tat many people told "when mahi track came tat twinkle is ignoring him and he is not her top priority etc..."(I believe u understand wat am trying to say)..am quite happy tat now they may understand tat how much extent twinkle can go for kunj..(this girl is spending an hour with the person "in a cheap hotel room" she hates more than anyone in this world)..
Am actually waiting for kunj bday party(as per spoilers) may v see the truth ll be out b4 kunj...
Mmm...aft this track at least v may see twinj consummation...
Oh god u r amazing tat u predicted even twinkle pregnancy and mis carriage...oh my god...no one can observe this much..
Thank u for this lovely post... 
I believe tat ur analysis always brings some sense into many who always thinks negative and opposite..
Hope u won't get bored of my reply...

I honestly try to be unbiased as much when Im writing. I think my unbiased over Yuvraj and calling him the lead led towards some hate as well but i think the unbiasness of the post really helps neutralize the responses I get from you guys which are always so insightful. 

TBH people may call Yuvraj repetitive and predictable but thats exactly what he is. He is the polar opposite of Twinkle in all the key aspects while being just like her. He's just as extreme and impulsive as her but he's isn't righteous which Twinkle is. Twinkle will never sacrifice her morals and values and Yuvraj will because he was given he upbringing of getting everything. His brashness and overconfidence kills him ultimately and everyone he digs his own grave. A villain is a good man in his own eyes and thats what Yuvraj thinks he is. he thinks he is ding right because he has lost all his senses of right and wrong. 

Yeah agree with you. Everyone thought Twinkle doesn't place Kunj at a higher priority but the thing is she does and this shows that she literally doesn't have any limits when it comes to a person she dearly loves. 

I honestly enjoy yu guys' long responses because they are always so insightful! 

amlavs

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sdea

omg areeba your post makes me want to get to the future super fast. It sounds sooo exciting. And i can't stress how amazing your analysis is as alway.Loved it

Thank you so much!! Haye, I'm awaiting the climax and the fight. That is really keeping me going with the slow episodes. because of the slow episodes we have slow activity in forum. Cry
.Khamosh. IF-Stunnerz
.Khamosh.
.Khamosh.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Was waiting for your analysis Areeba Embarrassed Superb, awesome as always! Clap Loved it

areeba_blossom

Go to top