Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Hey Karen, always look forward to your response TBH because yo make me think critically ad that's always a good exercise. 

I definitely agree with you on Twinkle's morals and consciousness. She realizes the limits Yuvi has and she knows her limits. Despite being impulsive, she is a rational and mature person who just happens to choose the directions of heart rather then the brain. Yeah, Believe i mentioned that Yuvraj would try to use physical intimacy to throw Kunj off and that will be the ultimate climax of the track when Kunj will have to decide if he will stand by his belief in Twinkle or what he sees. 

Yah I think i skimmed over all the major things in previous post. I believe that it was an indication to Kunj that Twinkle is lying and busy with something she is not ready to disclose, thus he puts a hand over her face before walking away that further makes her feel guilty of what she is about to do in the car. It was also a call for Kunj to stay away from her fight and that when needed, he'll be called upon. The scene that is reflective of that, that comes to my mind is when Kunj was caught in the police station and Twinkle said that he won't come meet her and he just stood struck after seeing her expressions. 
The track's revelation would be in middle of the fight of Twinkle and Yuvi so Kunj would have to make his decision fast because Twinkle's priority is getting the blood bank first. 

hope that clears up! :)

Thank you Areeba yes that do make sense.
Oh my gosh I am flattered by your comment that I make you think critically ðŸ˜³
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Considering I havent watched the episodes yet, I'm going to pile your analyses till the end of the week too. 

Ress.
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb analysis areeba. thank u so much for this
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG once again I have no words to say the perfect praises but its always better then before ;))
Thank you for the effort you take in doing these analysis and helping me observe and understand things better. 
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yo reading your analyses in bed at 2am is so much more mind blowing. I binged the episodes last night and the water jug scene between Twinkle and Yuvi stood out to me too because I remebered what you said about Twinkle not allowing Yuvi redemption. Bruh seriously it's crazy how all your posts link together so well! 
Going to read the other two now.

Amazing post as always. 
You really know how to make us all happy. That consummation is life right now ðŸ˜†