Tashan-e-Ishq

TEI EP 207: The Little Black Dress; Analysis - Page 2

Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
omg areeba your post makes me want to get to the future super fast. It sounds sooo exciting. And i can't stress how amazing your analysis is as alway.Loved it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...amazing post as usual areeba🤗
Plz keep on writing...ur analysis always gives us the clear view of the episodes...and u know tat am an official fan of u...
S how ever UV is digging his own grave...ultimately he and his overconfidence is the sole reason of his downfall..its kinda funny tat he always thinks tat he won /will win aft loosing several times..this guy never learns..no hope of redemption..
Poor twinkle.. hope this time kunj understands the depth of twinkle's love for him..
This track is much needed I believe becoz tat many people told "when mahi track came tat twinkle is ignoring him and he is not her top priority etc..."(I believe u understand wat am trying to say)..am quite happy tat now they may understand tat how much extent twinkle can go for kunj..(this girl is spending an hour with the person "in a cheap hotel room" she hates more than anyone in this world)..
Am actually waiting for kunj bday party(as per spoilers) may v see the truth ll be out b4 kunj...
Mmm...aft this track at least v may see twinj consummation...
Oh god u r amazing tat u predicted even twinkle pregnancy and mis carriage...oh my god...no one can observe this much..
Thank u for this lovely post... 
I believe tat ur analysis always brings some sense into many who always thinks negative and opposite..
Hope u won't get bored of my reply...
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: --Jenelle--

gosh Areeba, how i missed reading your daily analyses. I'm going to go read all that i am missed.

and as usual superb analysis dear. You have written everything is penned so beautifully. Your in depth  thoughts always leave me wanting more... 

I'm excited for the future tracks. and yes the long awaited consummation.

Thank you Jen! I'm just as excited too and can't help repeating about my excitement. l
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amlavs

Wow...amazing post as usual areeba🤗

Plz keep on writing...ur analysis always gives us the clear view of the episodes...and u know tat am an official fan of u...
S how ever UV is digging his own grave...ultimately he and his overconfidence is the sole reason of his downfall..its kinda funny tat he always thinks tat he won /will win aft loosing several times..this guy never learns..no hope of redemption..
Poor twinkle.. hope this time kunj understands the depth of twinkle's love for him..
This track is much needed I believe becoz tat many people told "when mahi track came tat twinkle is ignoring him and he is not her top priority etc..."(I believe u understand wat am trying to say)..am quite happy tat now they may understand tat how much extent twinkle can go for kunj..(this girl is spending an hour with the person "in a cheap hotel room" she hates more than anyone in this world)..
Am actually waiting for kunj bday party(as per spoilers) may v see the truth ll be out b4 kunj...
Mmm...aft this track at least v may see twinj consummation...
Oh god u r amazing tat u predicted even twinkle pregnancy and mis carriage...oh my god...no one can observe this much..
Thank u for this lovely post... 
I believe tat ur analysis always brings some sense into many who always thinks negative and opposite..
Hope u won't get bored of my reply...

I honestly try to be unbiased as much when Im writing. I think my unbiased over Yuvraj and calling him the lead led towards some hate as well but i think the unbiasness of the post really helps neutralize the responses I get from you guys which are always so insightful. 

TBH people may call Yuvraj repetitive and predictable but thats exactly what he is. He is the polar opposite of Twinkle in all the key aspects while being just like her. He's just as extreme and impulsive as her but he's isn't righteous which Twinkle is. Twinkle will never sacrifice her morals and values and Yuvraj will because he was given he upbringing of getting everything. His brashness and overconfidence kills him ultimately and everyone he digs his own grave. A villain is a good man in his own eyes and thats what Yuvraj thinks he is. he thinks he is ding right because he has lost all his senses of right and wrong. 

Yeah agree with you. Everyone thought Twinkle doesn't place Kunj at a higher priority but the thing is she does and this shows that she literally doesn't have any limits when it comes to a person she dearly loves. 

I honestly enjoy yu guys' long responses because they are always so insightful! 
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sdea

omg areeba your post makes me want to get to the future super fast. It sounds sooo exciting. And i can't stress how amazing your analysis is as alway.Loved it

Thank you so much!! Haye, I'm awaiting the climax and the fight. That is really keeping me going with the slow episodes. because of the slow episodes we have slow activity in forum. 😭
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Was waiting for your analysis Areeba 😳 Superb, awesome as always! 👏 Loved it
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Areeba!I did login today morning to read your analysis😉
You have the ability and insight to see the best in every episode and then share it with us.😳
Your post always make me think about the episode in a different light.

You are right,Twinj is the end game and im waiting for Kunj to know about all this and his reactions to this,Like you said he must  understand Twinkle's actions this time,in the past he has always been angry at her and then later understood what she was really trying to do that too Twinkle had to run behind him to justify herself.
Twinkle wont compromise on her morals if Yuvraj stoops to that level again.
We need Yuvraj in the show as much as we need Kunj and Twinkle.His presence brings the hyped drama to the show and afterall he is a lead too.

i would just wish for the episodes to be bit fast paced and not just fillers😆
Im awaiting the final face off between Yuvraj and Kunj.
A pregnant Twinkle so soon after consummation.I dont think so but TEI tracks used to run with the speed of a bullet and plus your predictions are never wrong,so lets see😃
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Natasha--

Hey Areeba!I did login today morning to read your analysis😉

You have the ability and insight to see the best in every episode and then share it with us.😳
Your post always make me think about the episode in a different light.

You are right,Twinj is the end game and im waiting for Kunj to know about all this and his reactions to this,Like you said he must  understand Twinkle's actions this time,in the past he has always been angry at her and then later understood what she was really trying to do that too Twinkle had to run behind him to justify herself.
Twinkle wont compromise on her morals if Yuvraj stoops to that level again.
We need Yuvraj in the show as much as we need Kunj and Twinkle.His presence brings the hyped drama to the show and afterall he is a lead too.

i would just wish for the episodes to be bit fast paced and not just fillers😆
Im awaiting the final face off between Yuvraj and Kunj.
A pregnant Twinkle so soon after consummation.I dont think so but TEI tracks used to run with the speed of a bullet and plus your predictions are never wrong,so lets see😃

Hey Natasha!! So glad to see you read! 

Thank you for your kind words!! Yuvi is very important for the show until Leela's truth is justified and the whole War comes full circle and I am sure that will take time to happen in the show since major tracks take up to two weeks to three weeks. 

Kunj's reaction is going to be his win. He is going to be mad at Twinkle but also going to stand by her and showcase his disappointment later on when Twinkle will think everything is okay. Her making up to him would be treat to watch. 

Yeah, the last few episodes are building up to climax and i too wish they would hurry because like baes have to fight and i am very berry excited for that!! LOL 

the pregnancy won't be right after but it wouldn't be too late either. i think the whole track is still under development so hard to predict but there's been a rough sketch of it laid out in the episodes since Feb and March. 

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Anisha.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Was waiting for your analysis Areeba😳Superb, awesome as always!👏Loved it</font>

Thank you Anisha. Glad to see positive reactions and people enjoying the slow episode on my thread
justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
One more Epic analysis. Very well analysed. Yes Kunj is always the hero. Waiting to see how they wrap up this track as only 3 more episodes to wrap up.