Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is Shraddha Kapoor really that pretty? (Page 11)

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justmoi

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I disagree that she looks like her Mom. To me Shraddha actually looks like her Dad. People dont see it because Shakti has such an unappealing public persona, and he's always looked haggard and like a drunk, still does.  But from the eyes to shape of nose and longer face she's totally Shakti Kapoor.  
God no, girl escaped poor Athiya Shetty's fate. IMO more than her mom, Padmini Kholapure and Shradda are similar. Very feminine delicate beauty, slight figures down to the wispy and bad screen presence. LOL. But Padmini was quite successful, so is Shradda. 

We do see things differently.  I don't see any similarities between Shraddha and Padmini especially since Padminit has shorter pug nose and Shraddha has a sharp long one.

I thought Padmini was a good actress.  Or was she just lucky and got good films with successful box office results? I think I've watched couple of her movies on VHS years ago, both with Rishi Kapoor but I never paid attention to "acting" back then LOL

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fivestars

Originally posted by Sugar9.00

Originally posted by ranikaadi

Her voice and acting is worse than Sonam and Katrina. have you seen that seen where Ritesh kills her in Ek villian?!?
+1 even in real life she seems so delusional.. kuchh bhi bolti hai and starts laughing like mad people when she doesn't know what to speak... so dumb and stupid that most guys find her enchanting
she is sweet in nature looks below average with an irritating way of speaking that's it

recently watched shraddha's and Alia's interview ! even though both were same age alia's reples were more matured than her and looked grounded !!

on other hand shraddha acts like she is a big celebrity and shows so much of attitude ,which is more annoying !!!Dead

yeah she looks cute but acting is a big BLAH !

Same age? Shraddha isn't something like 26-27? While Alia is 23.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywood123djyothirgamaya

ranikaadi Goldie
ranikaadi
ranikaadi

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywood123d

She is very pretty in my opinion. But she's certainly not the prettiest thing to have graced Bollywood. She's not even the prettiest in her own generation, whatever group her generations is LOL.

I disagree that she looks like her Mom. To me Shraddha actually looks like her Dad. People dont see it because Shakti has such an unappealing public persona, and he's always looked haggard and like a drunk, still does.  But from the eyes to shape of nose and longer face she's totally Shakti Kapoor.  
God no, girl escaped poor Athiya Shetty's fate. IMO more than her mom, Padmini Kholapure and Shradda are similar. Very feminine delicate beauty, slight figures down to the wispy and bad screen presence. LOL. But Padmini was quite successful, so is Shradda. 

Dude I used to think that until I saw Athiya's mom. She looks very much like her mom and not her dad--contrary to what everyone says. Only thing is that her mom isn't attractive to begin with so she didn't have the best chance anyways.

As for Shraddha, yes she's not like her father but her features are very similar. They have the same light eyes and long nose shape. Her face is a bit longer and tapered unlike her mom's but I see why on face value people think she looks like her. She doesn't look scary like her father LOLLOLLOL I think Padmini and Shraddha's mom are WAY prettier. Their features are much more feminine and they don't have Shakti's nose Tongue

LOL. Neither the dad or mom are attractive. 
BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Shraddha is pretty. Period. Trust IF to be over-critical about everything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarf

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeChavanni

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shraddha is pretty. Period. Trust IF to be over-critical about everything.</font>

Well when people go around saying she is prettiest of the gen, living doll blah blah, she will get some backlash.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywood123djyothirgamaya

ibnbattuta Senior Member
ibnbattuta
ibnbattuta

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Shraddha is gorgeous. 

grumpydwarf

Justmoi IF-Rockerz
Justmoi
Justmoi

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

We do see things differently.  I don't see any similarities between Shraddha and Padmini especially since Padminit has shorter pug nose and Shraddha has a sharp long one.

I thought Padmini was a good actress.  Or was she just lucky and got good films with successful box office results? I think I've watched couple of her movies on VHS years ago, both with Rishi Kapoor but I never paid attention to "acting" back then LOL

I don't know much about Padmin Kholapure's  filmography. Watched a movie of hers with Raj Kapoor where she was a kid and with Rishi. She looks pretty but bad screen presence,same as Shradda. She was not that great of an actress from what I saw but she was better than Shradda but I have not seen many films

bollywood123d

Justmoi IF-Rockerz
Justmoi
Justmoi

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeChavanni

Shraddha is pretty. Period. Trust IF to be over-critical about everything.

Well, it's like this IMO. Someone routine sees a picture or finds out that Shradda is related to Shakti Kapoor, Sonakshi is related to Shotgun, can't believe they look like so when their fathers look like that and they have a hard time reconciling so they start threads like this and the whole forum goes into discussion about who they resemble and analyze features. Happens very often and only to these two.

Some say Shradda resembles her aunt Padmini like me. Now let me throw a spanner into that. Padmini is somehow related to Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhonsle like a direct niece or a second niece I am not sure. So Shradda is related to them through her mother. Do we see a resemblance there? Wink

Go to top