Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is Shraddha Kapoor really that pretty? (Page 10)

fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sugar9.00

Originally posted by fivestars

Originally posted by ranikaadi

Her voice and acting is worse than Sonam and Katrina. have you seen that seen where Ritesh kills her in Ek villian?!?
+1   even in real life she seems so delusional.. kuchh bhi bolti hai and starts laughing like mad people when she doesn't know what to speak... so dumb and stupid that most guys find her enchanting 
she is sweet in nature looks below average with an irritating way of speaking that's it 

recently watched shraddha's and Alia's interview ! even though both were same age alia's reples were more matured than her and looked grounded !!

on other hand shraddha acts like she is a big celebrity and shows so much of attitude ,which is more annoying !!!Dead

yeah she looks cute but acting is a  big BLAH !
I think I watched the same one 
the one with anupama?  
arggg so stupid she is 
and people make fun of AliaWacko just because they don't like her :p

YES anupama's show !! 

i like watching alia's interviews !! its filled with fun and straight answers as well !!and very smart NOT dumb what people make out to be here !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothirgamayaSugar9.00

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
She is very pretty in my opinion. But she's certainly not the prettiest thing to have graced Bollywood. She's not even the prettiest in her own generation, whatever group her generations is LOL.

I disagree that she looks like her Mom. To me Shraddha actually looks like her Dad. People dont see it because Shakti has such an unappealing public persona, and he's always looked haggard and like a drunk, still does.  But from the eyes to shape of nose and longer face she's totally Shakti Kapoor.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywood123d

Rekha_ji IF-Dazzler
Rekha_ji
Rekha_ji

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Shraddha is a weak actress, but she is very beautiful! For those of you who don't know, her mother was super gorgeous during her prime and Shradda's looks come solely from her mother. She's gotten her mother's genes in the look department (thank goodness)!!

And of course Shraddha's mother Shivangi is the sister of the 80s super star Padmini Kolhapure who was and is still so gorgeous. Shraddha reminds me of her so much. Embarrassed

Justmoi

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Her voice and acting is worse than Sonam and Katrina. have you seen that seen where Ritesh kills her in Ek villian?!?
+1   even in real life she seems so delusional.. kuchh bhi bolti hai and starts laughing like mad people when she doesn't know what to speak... so dumb and stupid that most guys find her enchanting 
she is sweet in nature looks below average with an irritating way of speaking that's it 

in Anupama IV, Alia came across so well spoken compared to Shraddha. 

And mostly I find Shraddha very dull. That spark is missing. 

@bold - Girl is beautiful, pretty, hot. That's it. Majority guys don't go more lengths than that. Even nerds go behind hot girl. Brain - no brain, personality - no personality hardly matters. They like docile type wives. Sometime I wonder, what kind of conversation you have with your partner. Coz clearly she isn't capable enough to talk anything other than make up n clothes. LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywood123dSugar9.00

DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
prettiest among the new gen
Justmoi IF-Rockerz
Justmoi
Justmoi

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

She is very pretty in my opinion. But she's certainly not the prettiest thing to have graced Bollywood. She's not even the prettiest in her own generation, whatever group her generations is LOL.

I disagree that she looks like her Mom. To me Shraddha actually looks like her Dad. People dont see it because Shakti has such an unappealing public persona, and he's always looked haggard and like a drunk, still does.  But from the eyes to shape of nose and longer face she's totally Shakti Kapoor.  
God no, girl escaped poor Athiya Shetty's fate. IMO more than her mom, Padmini Kholapure and Shradda are similar. Very feminine delicate beauty, slight figures down to the wispy and bad screen presence. LOL. But Padmini was quite successful, so is Shradda. 

IAmLuvBolly

Justmoi IF-Rockerz
Justmoi
Justmoi

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

recently watched shraddha's and Alia's interview ! even though both were same age alia's reples were more matured than her and looked grounded !!

on other hand shraddha acts like she is a big celebrity and shows so much of attitude ,which is more annoying !!!Dead

yeah she looks cute but acting is a  big BLAH !
I think I watched the same one 
the one with anupama?  
arggg so stupid she is 
and people make fun of AliaWacko just because they don't like her :p

YES anupama's show !! 

i like watching alia's interviews !! its filled with fun and straight answers as well !!and very smart NOT dumb what people make out to be here !!

Sometimes Alia comes across as dumb like forgetting Indian leaders names or not knowing them. But a daughter raised by Mahesh Bhatt, one of the true intellectuals of BW can never be dumb. She just plays dumb IMO sometimes, but she is quite ambitious and sorted for her age. Just look at her choice of Highway to prove everyone wrong. 

Edited by Justmoi - 08 June 2016 at 12:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywood123djyothirgamayaSugar9.00fivestars

bollywood123d Groupbie
bollywood123d
bollywood123d

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justmoi

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

God no, girl escaped poor Athiya Shetty's fate. IMO more than her mom, Padmini Kholapure and Shradda are similar. Very feminine delicate beauty, slight figures down to the wispy and bad screen presence. LOL. But Padmini was quite successful, so is Shradda. 

Dude I used to think that until I saw Athiya's mom. She looks very much like her mom and not her dad--contrary to what everyone says. Only thing is that her mom isn't attractive to begin with so she didn't have the best chance anyways.

As for Shraddha, yes she's not like her father but her features are very similar. They have the same light eyes and long nose shape. Her face is a bit longer and tapered unlike her mom's but I see why on face value people think she looks like her. She doesn't look scary like her father LOLLOLLOL I think Padmini and Shraddha's mom are WAY prettier. Their features are much more feminine and they don't have Shakti's nose Tongue

Edited by bollywood123d - 08 June 2016 at 1:06pm

Justmoi

Go to top