Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sugar9.00

+1   even in real life she seems so delusional.. kuchh bhi bolti hai and starts laughing like mad people when she doesn't know what to speak... so dumb and stupid that most guys find her enchanting 

she is sweet in nature looks below average with an irritating way of speaking that's it 

in Anupama IV, Alia came across so well spoken compared to Shraddha. 

And mostly I find Shraddha very dull. That spark is missing. 

@bold - Girl is beautiful, pretty, hot. That's it. Majority guys don't go more lengths than that. Even nerds go behind hot girl. Brain - no brain, personality - no personality hardly matters. They like docile type wives. Sometime I wonder, what kind of conversation you have with your partner. Coz clearly she isn't capable enough to talk anything other than make up n clothes. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
prettiest among the new gen
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She is very pretty in my opinion. But she's certainly not the prettiest thing to have graced Bollywood. She's not even the prettiest in her own generation, whatever group her generations is ðŸ˜†.

I disagree that she looks like her Mom. To me Shraddha actually looks like her Dad. People dont see it because Shakti has such an unappealing public persona, and he's always looked haggard and like a drunk, still does.  But from the eyes to shape of nose and longer face she's totally Shakti Kapoor.  

God no, girl escaped poor Athiya Shetty's fate. IMO more than her mom, Padmini Kholapure and Shradda are similar. Very feminine delicate beauty, slight figures down to the wispy and bad screen presence. ðŸ˜†. But Padmini was quite successful, so is Shradda. 
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

YES anupama's show !! 

i like watching alia's interviews !! its filled with fun and straight answers as well !!and very smart NOT dumb what people make out to be here !!

Sometimes Alia comes across as dumb like forgetting Indian leaders names or not knowing them. But a daughter raised by Mahesh Bhatt, one of the true intellectuals of BW can never be dumb. She just plays dumb IMO sometimes, but she is quite ambitious and sorted for her age. Just look at her choice of Highway to prove everyone wrong. 
Edited by Justmoi - 7 years ago
Goochipoo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justmoi

God no, girl escaped poor Athiya Shetty's fate. IMO more than her mom, Padmini Kholapure and Shradda are similar. Very feminine delicate beauty, slight figures down to the wispy and bad screen presence. ðŸ˜†. But Padmini was quite successful, so is Shradda. 

Dude I used to think that until I saw Athiya's mom. She looks very much like her mom and not her dad--contrary to what everyone says. Only thing is that her mom isn't attractive to begin with so she didn't have the best chance anyways.

As for Shraddha, yes she's not like her father but her features are very similar. They have the same light eyes and long nose shape. Her face is a bit longer and tapered unlike her mom's but I see why on face value people think she looks like her. She doesn't look scary like her father ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† I think Padmini and Shraddha's mom are WAY prettier. Their features are much more feminine and they don't have Shakti's nose ðŸ˜›

Edited by bollywood123d - 7 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Justmoi

We do see things differently.  I don't see any similarities between Shraddha and Padmini especially since Padminit has shorter pug nose and Shraddha has a sharp long one.

I thought Padmini was a good actress.  Or was she just lucky and got good films with successful box office results? I think I've watched couple of her movies on VHS years ago, both with Rishi Kapoor but I never paid attention to "acting" back then ðŸ˜†
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fivestars

recently watched shraddha's and Alia's interview ! even though both were same age alia's reples were more matured than her and looked grounded !!

on other hand shraddha acts like she is a big celebrity and shows so much of attitude ,which is more annoying !!!🤢

yeah she looks cute but acting is a big BLAH !

Same age? Shraddha isn't something like 26-27? While Alia is 23.
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywood123d

Dude I used to think that until I saw Athiya's mom. She looks very much like her mom and not her dad--contrary to what everyone says. Only thing is that her mom isn't attractive to begin with so she didn't have the best chance anyways.

As for Shraddha, yes she's not like her father but her features are very similar. They have the same light eyes and long nose shape. Her face is a bit longer and tapered unlike her mom's but I see why on face value people think she looks like her. She doesn't look scary like her father ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† I think Padmini and Shraddha's mom are WAY prettier. Their features are much more feminine and they don't have Shakti's nose ðŸ˜›

LOL. Neither the dad or mom are attractive. 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shraddha is pretty. Period. Trust IF to be over-critical about everything.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AyeChavanni

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shraddha is pretty. Period. Trust IF to be over-critical about everything.</font>

Well when people go around saying she is prettiest of the gen, living doll blah blah, she will get some backlash.