Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
I think she is extremely beautiful.

She's pretty, yes. But she has the kind of face which you get bored of after seeing many times. And I disagree about her looks being similar to her mom. I think she resembles her father more. 😕 Especially eyes and nose shape. Lips too. I don't understand why people she doesn't look like her father. She very much does. And that's why you may think she has a masculine type of face...her bone structure is exactly like her father's.
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche.

She's pretty, yes. But she has the kind of face which you get bored of after seeing many times. And I disagree about her looks being similar to her mom. I think she resembles her father more. 😕 Especially eyes and nose shape. Lips too. I don't understand why people she doesn't look like her father. She very much does. And that's why you may think she has a masculine type of face...her bone structure is exactly like her father's.

Pretty... what would you rate her looks on a scale of 1-10 when you mean pretty??
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very over hyped her looks are. I find alia, sonam to be more beautiful than shraddha. 
I wouldn't toss her outta my bed 😎
Laviee thumbnail
No she's not..she's quite overrated when it comes to looks..she may have innocence on her face but she isn't as pretty as people make her out to be.
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
What works in Shraddha's favour is that, like many already mentioned, she is very delicate and feminine, both facewise and physique-wise. Many guys find that quality very attractive. The other heroines are either tall as hell like Anushka, Deepika, Sonam, Katrina, Kriti or bubbly-chubbly like Alia and Pari. So yeah, Shraddha is quite unique-looking in that respect...

What doesnt work in her favour at all is that she has a really bland personality...Many also find her voice and interview-style annoying...So that might reduce her overall attractiveness in some people's eyes.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dislike her a lot yet I would say she's very beautiful. She has what actresses of today's time( PC, DP, Kat, Sonam) do NOT have. That is femininity. She's got soft, delicate features.

Also all her contemporaries ( Pari, Kriti, Alia) are average looking. So she's got that edge over them.
Other than that nothing works for her. She's an atrocious actress with zero screen presence and horrible voice modulation.
Originally posted by: -cuteee.tigress

Pretty... what would you rate her looks on a scale of 1-10 when you mean pretty??

On a scale of 1-10, I would rate her a 7. 😊
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
She is pretty but not hot. Hotness or beauty is something about the way you carry yourself both physically and attitude wise. She is still like a teenage girl at that. Needs a lot to get the charms of a lady. As of now shes just a pretty face.