India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is Shraddha Kapoor really that pretty?

bollywood123d Groupbie
bollywood123d
bollywood123d

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
I see so many people saying she's got a doll-like, angelic face here... I mean am I missing something? Her screen-presence isn't powerful but I don't even find her that pretty either... She's got an disproportionately large face compared to her petite body. 

Edited by bollywood123d - 26 April 2016 at 7:49pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12jyothirgamayaLavieeAkShItA_0508-JollyJabeen-JB_Nikki_noorsandrose-girlNietzyHousefullDesiPrincess93adventurousmangatheringstormbbsai_ProcrastinatorSonaLuvZaSafSugar9.00HitchHiker_.Mishh007.Beautyful_Mess

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. I'm sure after a few drinks even Dolly Bindra and Rakhi Sawant will look like hoor al ayn too. Though a better question would be how come she doesn't look like Shakti Kapoor. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Shraddha is a weak actress, but she is very beautiful! For those of you who don't know, her mother was super gorgeous during her prime and Shradda's looks come solely from her mother. She's gotten her mother's genes in the look department (thank goodness)!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1likeNoOthernikki1211divazjibber-jabberani_gr-Swetha-.Amrita

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
I agree there are so many girls if they given chance much prettier and feminine than her like taapsee /huma/ileana/diana and they can act better than her. In cham cham song tiger look more feminine than her

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywood123dLavieejyothirgamaya-JollyJabeen-JBkusima_Nikki_ZeeliciousxoNietzySiddu246mayu1982UglyDuckling.SonaLuvZaSafSugar9.00Serendipity..

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I think she is pretty .. she may not be a very good actor but she looks good.
bollywood123d Groupbie
bollywood123d
bollywood123d

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. I'm sure after a few drinks even Dolly Bindra and Rakhi Sawant will look like hoor al ayn too. Though a better question would be how come she doesn't look like Shakti Kapoor. 

I don't think she's ugly like a Dolly Bindra, but I definitely think her looks are overhyped. I've seen prettier actresses in Parineeti, Deepika and even Alia. She's got really pretty, hazel eyes (which btw is from her dad lolLOL) and that's about it. The rest of her face isn't structured well, it's a bit masculine looking--really long and big. Like Alia gets a lot of flak for not being pretty, but her features are much more proportionate and feminine. 

Definitely doesn't look like her dad obviously! God can only create a systematic glitch once in a lifetime LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothirgamayaLaviee_Nikki_-JollyJabeen-JBZeeliciousxoNietzygatheringstorm

bollywood123d Groupbie
bollywood123d
bollywood123d

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fawadbae

I agree there are so many girls if they given chance much prettier and feminine than her like taapsee /huma/ileana/diana and they can act better than her. In cham cham song tiger look more feminine than her
Exactly I also feel that she can sometimes look very masculine. She has very prominent, large features (like face, and cheeks) which makes her a lot less feminine. I agree, tiger looked a lot more like a girl lol, in fact I actually thought they were cousins for a sec lol.LOL Cause she looks that masculine.

can't post pictures but during abcd2 promotions there were places where her face just looked huge! Like the time at Radio Mirchi or black mickey mouse jersey.

Edited by bollywood123d - 26 April 2016 at 6:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UglyDuckling.Hifah

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Shraddha is pretty but not beautiful to the level of even Sonam, Deepika , Katrina.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywood123dZeeliciousxoHousefullgatheringstormUglyDuckling.jibber-jabber

Go to top