India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

I cant accept this track

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Im not going to harp on yuvle and worrying and all that nonsense as everyone else is.. guys yuvle aint happening calm the f down lol.LOL im not gonma say i dont worry about the possibility but the way the shows goong even if yuvle do "happen" twinj love eachother. There love will win out. 
I for some reason just dont get this track nor can i enjoy it its just annoying to me. Confused i know to leave logic at the door and try and enjoy for what it is but theres so much with this track that i just dont like logistically and characteristically lol.  While i lile the tashan thats being shown and bringing it back to the roots of what the shows all about. The sheer fact that this track is sensless is keeping me from enjoying it. Ouch so i have to admit ive stopped watching the show fully. I only catch twinj scenes now and then and im following what happening but im getting really peeved and almost bored of the nonsense that i just stopped watching all together. LOL

Ill keep all of u posted but just letting u guys know if u dont see me as much or commenting less its not just cause im genuinly busy but also cause i just am so flabbergasted and detached that i have almost nothing to say. LOL

Edited by SiyapaaQueen - 26 April 2016 at 6:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni101Cloudy_NoonSdeaprem_diwaninanetaareeba_blossom_Nik_

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Understandable Roshni. I can understand the detachment. The good days are numbered while the conflict usually paces over two weeks until the climax. It eventually gets exhausting because of predictability. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake0923

prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
roshni - am totally in the same boat... I have not been able to drum up the enthusiasm to watch the episode first thing before i get on with my day. and lately its been 2 days later that I finally am catching up.

I just dislike the randomness and convenience  of the situations they show.  last month kunj held a sword... nothing happened. this month that same type of injury needs 3 bottles of blood that too conviniently is yuvi's.

The whole cat and mouse is boring. Twinj are the only reason Im holding on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cloudy_NoonSnowflake0923

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

roshni - am totally in the same boat... I have not been able to drum up the enthusiasm to watch the episode first thing before i get on with my day. and lately its been 2 days later that I finally am catching up.

I just dislike the randomness and convenience of the situations they show. last month kunj held a sword... nothing happened. this month that same type of injury needs 3 bottles of blood that too conviniently is yuvi's.

The whole cat and mouse is boring. Twinj are the only reason Im holding on.

Cat and mouse LOL
Have any of u seen Jerry Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top