India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

really cv's premature birth...

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
so in today's episode...tanu and alia told abhi that the baby will be born premature...so here I am scratching my brain...again cv's have come up with a medical faux pas...no one can tell if a baby is going to be born prematurely...premature birth can happen if there is a medical condition and it is recommended that the baby is taken through caesarian section...so cv's where did you come up with this one from...you guys are seriously a bunch of jokers...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maggieannameena_237jshree_ramanamika.vijiCerealgirlchubbygirlSowmii_cutieeadventure_gurl

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
This I sbeyond ridiculous... And if we put in a second thought on wat they show in the show then we will go mad and we might even question the actual facts..
I hope u get wat I ment to say LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramann5chubbygirl

Space-Creation Groupbie
Space-Creation
Space-Creation

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

so in today's episode...tanu and alia told abhi that the baby will be born premature...so here I am scratching my brain...again cv's have come up with a medical faux pas...no one can tell if a baby is going to be born prematurely...premature birth can happen if there is a medical condition and it is recommended that the baby is taken through caesarian section...so cv's where did you come up with this one from...you guys are seriously a bunch of jokers...

me as OBGYE resident, this makes me LOL so hard Tongue
I mean a patient who is gonna deliver premature baby, she is walking freely with no problem!! I never see her in pain!! how this awesome dr discovered that she gonna have premature birth and still discharge the patient LOL!!! she should be under observation and they suppose to prevent the premature delivery Dead I mean good joke CVs Clap

@ann5 actually in premature birth (before 9 months) we don't do c-section, just let her deliver normally. unless there is medical condition like problems with placenta (separation of placenta) or problem with the baby like (fetal distress or bradycardia) Sleepy

sorry I think I wrote too much! but I couldn't not stand the joke Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9anamika.vijichubbygirladventure_gurlSowmii_cutiee

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
yes space-.creation...no one can predict a premature birth unless as I said there is some serious medical condition of mother or baby...then a C-section is recommended...but to predict that a baby will be born prematurely can not be made...tanu's ob-gyn must have a sixth sense as to when she will deliver.. oh I forgot her ob-gyn is alia...

Edited by ann5 - 27 April 2016 at 9:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationmili9chubbygirl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top