you are sweet sriti,,,but no more tanu...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

in the interview sriti said that the masala between pragya and tanu keeps the show going...please sriti we love you..but nooo...it is the other way around...tanu makes us viewers upset...we don't wish to see her anymore in the show...let her go and have her 'premature baby' (really cv's what shit is this one) and take a hiatus from the show...we are seriously fed up of her...please give her character a long holiday with Nikhil and their 'premature' bundle of joy...

Lol. Obviously she and the cvs are delusional.
hmm.. agree.. tired of Tanu's torture..😡
cv's.. enough of Kabab me haddi.. let's have hadda now..😆 
Now I understand.. the cv's of the show are also thinking tge same. TRP's are coming because of this masaledaar chemistry of tanu and pragya. That is why these knobheads are not ready to expose Tanu.
the cv's know that all we want to see is abhi and pragya together...thus there constant promos that tanu is going to be exposed..tanu is going to be exposed...we are not watching for tanu...so they are taking us for a long run with this tanu nonsense before or if ever we see abhi and pragya together...
I love the trio. Sriti , Shikha and Leena  and watch mainly for them.