Kaala Teeka

Garui illogical obcession?

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
really this gauri is the heights when yug clearly states the he loves , and she herself already suspects that kali has always had feelings for yug. why does she forcefully want to marry yug? they hardly spent any quality time together, they have nothing in common he thinks she is a selfish spoiled brat. he treats her with disinterest. he barely gives her the time of day, doesn't put up with her tantrums. and she I so much in love with him.? why? so what the hell is wrong with her? does she think all this drama will get her yug love? he will only hate her more if he is forced to marry her.

I cant understand why kali even puts up with her, poor girl, gauri has had everything he wanted in life, even at the cost of kali happiness and dreams. and now she wants the one thing the one person that is made only for kali. gauri is so selfish she is dead set on destroying her own life.

I hope yug and kali dont give into her unreasonable demands. manjima should take kali and yug and get them married in some temple, that will sort the issue one and for all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with this post.

He has already said it loud and clear "main Kali se pyar karta hoon" Why would she want to marry a guy who like you said does not give her the time of the day and is disinterested in her? Why this torture on herself?! Similar thing happened in PR! Ovi was on and on about Arjun being in love with her and that Purvi was using him etc all that trash and when she finally got married to him she is like he does not give me the time of the day and he still loves Purvi. Arey what were you doing when he said he does not love you?! Urgh so sick and annoying! And I so knew this is going the ArVi-Ovi way atleast for a while! 
And in this show, so far similar things are happening. Kali has to be vocal about her feelings. She is so blinded by her love for Gauri and Gauri's behaviour is making it hard for her to do that. Let's hope she confesses in the mandir.
They need to run away to even be able to get married and live peacefully. Like run away forever and never come back otherwise these mad people will ruin their life.

Offtopic: In one of the last few episodes, I love that scene where Yug tells dadi that if Vishwaveer had died. her "pati khoya hai" and "hawa main baat nahin kar rahi" would be of no use to her. Yug is brilliant man!!! Kaali get him instead of ruining the poor guys life!

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 7 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
i am just scared.. what if she put blame on kali that she is responsible for her suciside... that means kali can land in jail...
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Gauri's obsession is understandable in "Indian Television World" but not in real life. Like all obsessed women of T.V. Gauri thinks that it's Kali to be blamed and not Yug, not to forget, its Indian MCP thinking that women are wrong.

Also, her upbringing is wrong. Kalyani made sure that Gauri grows to be a selfish girl, who hardly has feelings for someone else. She has made her ruthless. Madhuri, though, didn't do anything for her daughter, got influenced by Kalyani and encouraged her to do things to separate KaYu (since she also had to go through the same)

Not to forget, Gauri has always been selfish. I mean, you can't expect a girl to sacrifice the guy she is obsessed with for someone who she doesn't really care, if she is ready to bury her father alive.

I think, here, the biggest fault is Kali's. From childhood, she has sacrificed for Gauri. Her identity, her voice, her feelings, the praises she deserved. So now, Gauri wouldn't possibly think that Kali also loves Yug and even if she does, Gauri knows tat Kali will sacrifice him for her.

Gauri's obsession would have been under control if Manjiri had been there with them from childhood. Alas, that didn't happen. Also, if she knew about Kali-Yug's bond from before, there were high chances that she would have accepted them.

P.S. totally my thoughts. No offense to any fan of any character.
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gauri and love,this girl cant love anyone else except herself
she just uses people who love her to get her wishes and orders get fulfilled
nothing positive can happen this serial
vishwa will never change,madhuri is a gone case and that old women whatever she is not gonna change
they will torcher kali and manji more
BubliBag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

gauri and love,this girl cant love anyone else except herself
she just uses people who love her to get her wishes and orders get fulfilled
nothing positive can happen this serial
vishwa will never change,madhuri is a gone case and that old women whatever she is not gonna change
they will torcher kali and manji more

Finally with todays episode these tracks are over.
Now new tracks-
Manaofy dadi
Evil gauri
Lots and lots of emotional drama blackmail torture