India-Forums

Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

2nd n last part of my OS

Vishdrmzzz IF-Rockerz
Vishdrmzzz
Vishdrmzzz

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
ok so today m gonna update last part of my OS...
PRECAP laakhan hit d bullet...

in hospital..
laakhan was in Operation theatre bullet was taken from his body but becoz blood loss his was still unconscious...
all were restless rekha was crying like hell n poonam was trying hard not to cry ..she was praying for laakhan good health...nxt day laakhan was discharged...
dr. adviced him complete bed rest atleast for a week...priyom n guddi regularly go to laakhan house to meet him but laakhan was only waiting for poonam ...
on the other hand poonam was restless too.. she desperately wanted to see laakhan but she had no idea how to go n meet n when she know from haveli some one is always there...
Poonam POV : how should I go ther what every one will think about me .. he must be angry, how should I go, its been almost 3 days he came from hospital n still I didn't met him once...
guddi came to poonam...
poonam ran towards guddi n asked her abt laakhan...
poonam:how is he guddi? is he fine now , hope its not paining now...
guddi: relax poonam bhayya is fine now he is much Better,if u r so worried why dont u go n meet him once...
poonam:how can I go, it wont look good..he is my fiance how can I go n meet him like that?

on the other hand laakhan was restless n angry as well...
Laakhan POV : she doesn't evn hv time to meet, great m dying to see her n she is not evn worried for me not evn once came to meet me not evn once called..dnt she cared about or my any injury doent matter to her ...
laakhan was feeling hurt for him she was his life n she dont even care abt him ...
its has been 5 days laakhan was discharged from hospital...today in anger he broke d glass which he was holding...

poonam was going to her college... but on her mid way she thought about laakhan...
poonam pov :should I go n meet him today, what if somebody is already their wd him, I should 1st check if he will b alone thn I can meet him...
laakhan was resting in his room when rekha informed him tht he is going to mandir n will try to come soon...
poonam entered d house...she went to laakhan room ...laakhan eyes wher closed he was resting ...she came inside d room n saw him sleeping peacefully... she was about to go when laakhan woke up...he called out her name n she turned back...
poonam:kaise hai app?
laakhan : zinda hu...
poonam :aisa kyu kah rhe hai...
laakhan:time mil gaya tumhe mujhe dekhne ka u must b very buzy ryt...m fine niw ab tum ja sakti ho...jhoota dikhawa krne ki koi zarurt nhi hai...
poonam: I was really worried ! (said literally crying)
laakhan hold her waist n pinned her to near walll...
laakhan: (in complaining mood) thn where d hell were u hah..do u have any slightest idea how restlessly I was waiting for u...u didnt evn came to meet me not evn once called?
poonam(literally crying) I wanted to meet u ..but I couldn't figure it out how to come n meet u infront of ur family members what will dey think abt me? n my cell is not working thys why couldn't call u ... evn u have no idea how miserable these t days were for me..not evn a single day I selpt peacefully... always thinking about u...
laakhan: n I have waited for u every SINGLE MINUTE...
both were lost in each othr eyes...poonam touched his face n spoke...
poonam: these 5 days were d worst days of my life...
laakhan couldn't able to control his emotions anymore n he dig his head on her neck...he crazily wanted to feel him...poonam was also engrossed equally her hands automatically made their ways in his hair...laakhan kissed her madly not leaving a single space on her neck...traveling from neck to her lips...he kissed her passionately exploring every corner of her mouth poonam was going out of breath n finally they broke d kiss both panting heavily...
finally laakhan spoke thnx for coming..agar aj na ati tum to najane hum or kya karte?
poonam: or kya krte matlb? wht have u done?
laakhan: nothing!.forget it...
finally poonam noticed his hand which was bandaged...
poonam: ye kaise hua ..itni chot kaise lagi...
he kept quite n keep on looking at her with an intense look...
poonam : mai milne nhi ayi isliye gusse me ?
laakhan: hmm or agr kal nhi ayi milne to or bhi bht kch kr skte hai..
poonam :plz aisa mt boliye I will try but I cnt promise...
laakhan: if u wont come tomorrow n get ready for d circumstances...
poonam: ok I will bt 1st promise me u wont hurt ur self..
laakhan : ok
n again laakhan bows his head n kissed her crazily for 2 mins...after kissing each other poonam spoke..
poonam :I need to go now
laakhan: plzz dnt go!
poonam : I will try to come tomorrow..plzz but now I need to go...
laakhan:ok...
poonam made laakhan lie on bed n thn sits next to him...poonam: u take rest
laakhan : now m absolutely fine..
poonam moved her hand on his hair take rest...she was caressing his hair n laakhan was looking a her lovingly..
laakhan: m loving ur care...
poonam smiled n got up...
poonam : hme ab jana hai .. m getting late plzz...
laakhan:ok take care...
u tOO...
she came outside n thought to herself ... 'i never thought laakhan loved me so much tht he was waiting for me' today she understood d depth of his love...

on the other side laakhan was at peace he was so relaxed n happy...
ok so that its d end of my OS ...I hope I didn't bored u all If u like it plz comment ... ..so plzz ur a reviews r must

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aish_kajen25shivanikaniya55bishmakhanlakhamcrazyTanika_11

bishmakhan Goldie
bishmakhan
bishmakhan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Ashu it was too good Embarrassed
Tanika_11 IF-Sizzlerz
Tanika_11
Tanika_11

Agnifera Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:54am | IP Logged