Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala OS: Love just happens !! (Page 8)

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AakifahZahraa

For a sec, I thought it was someone else ,who is a good damn writer who had written this OS! ShockedAnd then suddenly, "oh Its Sowmya! " flashed into my mind. just one word to say "FANTABULOUS" So sad aaku you didn't think it would be my work LOLLOLLOL
     Wihsing for more Romantic stories from you! Cuz you rock! ( as always ) ClapClap
Thanks dear ! I thought you don't like romance Wink

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srksimran

res
Unres

Souwmy?...what is this yaar...???AngryAngry...why are you doing this to me??AngryAngry...this is unfair...just 1 prolouge and one OS and I am fallen for you...how can this happen??Shocked
Haha, even I fell in love with your comment sim LOLLOL

Hahahaha LOLLOLLOLLOL...hat's off to you dear...such a brilliant piece of writting.Clap
Thanks dear Smile

Such a fast and furious OS it was...first meeting and 3 kisses and he made her his "Biwi" LOL only our Rishbala can do that hehehe...crazy they were. Madhu was so adorable and RKDay Dreaming no words just perfect...hehehe initially he didn't want to marry but thanks to his dream he said yes... Our rishbala is always unque in everything sim Big smile thank me for creating this hot RK LOL LOLWink

they were so crazy thank God they didn't get married the same day...because the pace with which they were coming close to each other no wonder they would have delivered their first baby on the very same dayLOL... Oh what ? It would be such a medical miracle. LOL if it happened soon how can our rishabala do ahem ahem EmbarrassedLOL You naughty girl !
i mean who knows they are our rishbala Right??WinkWinkWink...OMG what nonsense I am talking sorry for that Souwmy...I should shut my mouth...oopss i mean my finger right away.
Yeah you should shut your mouth as you are giving ideas to this ever energetic RK LOLLOL He may gladly accept it LOL EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved it..is this the OS you were talking about or there is another one which you are going to update on 2nd?? Yeah dude, this was the OS I was talking about. I said that I would update 'wanted' on may 2 buddy...Smile

Anyway...loved every bit of it
Thank you for the PM SouwmyWink welcome dear !

LOve you 
xoxoHeart  Love you so much sim. You are bugging me to update when are you going to update your story LOL ?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srksimran

srksimran Senior Member
srksimran
srksimran

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishuv

Originally posted by srksimran

res
Unres

Souwmy?...what is this yaar...???AngryAngry...why are you doing this to me??AngryAngry...this is unfair...just 1 prolouge and one OS and I am fallen for you...how can this happen??Shocked
Haha, even I fell in love with your comment sim LOLLOL

Hahahaha LOLLOLLOLLOL...hat's off to you dear...such a brilliant piece of writting.Clap
Thanks dear Smile

Such a fast and furious OS it was...first meeting and 3 kisses and he made her his "Biwi" LOL only our Rishbala can do that hehehe...crazy they were. Madhu was so adorable and RKDay Dreaming no words just perfect...hehehe initially he didn't want to marry but thanks to his dream he said yes... Our rishbala is always unque in everything sim Big smile thank me for creating this hot RK LOL LOLWink

they were so crazy thank God they didn't get married the same day...because the pace with which they were coming close to each other no wonder they would have delivered their first baby on the very same dayLOL... Oh what ? It would be such a medical miracle. LOL if it happened soon how can our rishabala do ahem ahem EmbarrassedLOL You naughty girl !
i mean who knows they are our rishbala Right??WinkWinkWink...OMG what nonsense I am talking sorry for that Souwmy...I should shut my mouth...oopss i mean my finger right away.
Yeah you should shut your mouth as you are giving ideas to this ever energetic RK LOLLOL He may gladly accept it LOL EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved it..is this the OS you were talking about or there is another one which you are going to update on 2nd?? Yeah dude, this was the OS I was talking about. I said that I would update 'wanted' on may 2 buddy...Smile

Anyway...loved every bit of it
Thank you for the PM SouwmyWink welcome dear !

LOve you 
xoxoHeart  Love you so much sim. You are bugging me to update when are you going to update your story LOL ?LOL

Are I know yrr I have not updated for so long...I'll defo update one of my stories till 2morrow or day afterWink

vishuv

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hey baby... Rk actually kissed her four times nah?? Why all r saying 3 kisses?? U please clarify my doubt!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srksimranvishuvPani.Puri

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

Hey baby... Rk actually kissed her four times nah?? Why all r saying 3 kisses?? U please clarify my doubt!LOL

Yeah babes it's 4 kisses only.  1 in the beginning and 3 together.  So that makes it 4 LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvmadhurish

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagingBlaze

Originally posted by madhurish

Yeah babes it's 4 kisses only.  1 in the beginning and 3 together.  So that makes it 4 LOLLOL

Haha... Thanks Ishu...
Sudha's kiss count will never go wrong... Bcos i write kiss scenes for every single line in my stories LOL
But few mentions 3 kisses in first meet... I was like... Hell No! Its FOUR!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srksimranvishuvPani.Puri

PriyaSweety-Anu IF-Sizzlerz
PriyaSweety-Anu
PriyaSweety-Anu

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for PM,Dear.Smile
It was So Lovely OS.Embarrassed
Rishbala Love Moments  was so Beautifully explained.Embarrassed
Rishbala Kisses was so Romantic.Embarrassed
The Whole Os was Awesomely explained.Smile
Please write like this.Smile

vishuv

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishuv

Originally posted by RagingBlaze

LIAR LIAR MB FORUM ON FIRE ROFL YES YES YES you are a Liar bcz looking at this OS doesn't looks like that this is your FIRST  EVER OS EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ishu dear its my first OS yaar...thanks a lot for your appreciation Smile

W*F I thought that Madz is getting transferred to some other place when she said that her parents are finding her another house ROFLROFL You cracked me up with that line LOLLOLLOL  O la la so a middle class simple beauty with brain is gonna get married to a superstar , well that will be shocking for anyone to hear LOLLOL Just like the show. But here madhu didn't file any case against him just disturbed his sleep for two days and had him booked for life LOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL Oh gosh this handsome man is quite Fast and Furious LOLLOL He tarted with the first kiss so fast that his wife was left bewildered on this sudden assault LOLLOLLOL And the second kiss was 3 in one for late , good bye and for not responding ROFLROFLROFL OHK I thought of something else that the 3 in 1 kiss was for their 3 future children - Maya , Arjun , Vibha by their superstar dad for their Mom EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Before this story I read many OS and understood that how much ever romantic the OS may be, its incomplete without a kiss. So I made one but went on with the flow LOLLOL
you imagined even kids Big smile dear I didn't write ahem ahem...Wink

ROFLROFLROFL I liked RKs Mom LOLLOL  So she knew that his drama king son will create worst impression on the first meet with the brides family by arriving in style and that too late so she actually played her cards of telling the brides family that they will come by 12 ROFLROFL Smart Mom (I think she drinks Bournvita bcz ROFLROFL) Even I drink bournvita LOL LOLLOL

OHK so the families knew each other since their kids childhood and RK has seen Madz in her dream . Ahaan that is why he felt familiar when he entered in their premises . I remember one of the Shakespear's sonnet form The Tempest - Hear my soul pseak  , Of the very instant I saw you , Did my heart fly at your service EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thanks for the info ishu ! I haven't read The Tempest
It was a superb and a romantiliciius OS EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed . Keep it up Dear EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thank you so much...

Hey ishu am gonna sue you Angry. I was laughing reading your comment from the first line. Hearing the commotion mom almost caught me. Thank god I changed the tab quickly...

Oh!!  Should I be sad that you didn't get scoldings from your Mom or should I be happy that you didn't get scoldings from your Mom ROFL You know I'm a bad bad girl Evil SmileROFL But thankfully you didn't get scoldings Embarrassed

On a serious note I am happy that my comment cheered you up EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvmadhurish

Go to top