Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishbala OS: Love just happens !! (Page 7)

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Joined: 09 June 2014
Posts: 3012

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhadd

Too...good. fabulous update Thanks dear Smile

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Joined: 09 June 2014
Posts: 3012

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manna43

Loved this os.So cute n lovely update.Love just happens when they met.Naughty rk n arrogant rk n shocked n blushing Madhu.Write more dear.U r an awesome writer.
Thank you dear! will try to write more...Smile
Thanks for pm. welcome buddy !
vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Joined: 09 June 2014
Posts: 3012

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Zoya.

Awesome OS Thanks dear !Smile
vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Joined: 09 June 2014
Posts: 3012

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AakifahZahraa

For a sec, I thought it was someone else ,who is a good damn writer who had written this OS! ShockedAnd then suddenly, "oh Its Sowmya! " flashed into my mind. just one word to say "FANTABULOUS" So sad aaku you didn't think it would be my work LOLLOLLOL
     Wihsing for more Romantic stories from you! Cuz you rock! ( as always ) ClapClap
Thanks dear ! I thought you don't like romance Wink
vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Joined: 09 June 2014
Posts: 3012

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srksimran

res
Unres

Souwmy?...what is this yaar...???AngryAngry...why are you doing this to me??AngryAngry...this is unfair...just 1 prolouge and one OS and I am fallen for you...how can this happen??Shocked
Haha, even I fell in love with your comment sim LOLLOL

Hahahaha LOLLOLLOLLOL...hat's off to you dear...such a brilliant piece of writting.Clap
Thanks dear Smile

Such a fast and furious OS it was...first meeting and 3 kisses and he made her his "Biwi" LOL only our Rishbala can do that hehehe...crazy they were. Madhu was so adorable and RKDay Dreaming no words just perfect...hehehe initially he didn't want to marry but thanks to his dream he said yes... Our rishbala is always unque in everything sim Big smile thank me for creating this hot RK LOL LOLWink

they were so crazy thank God they didn't get married the same day...because the pace with which they were coming close to each other no wonder they would have delivered their first baby on the very same dayLOL... Oh what ? It would be such a medical miracle. LOL if it happened soon how can our rishabala do ahem ahem EmbarrassedLOL You naughty girl !
i mean who knows they are our rishbala Right??WinkWinkWink...OMG what nonsense I am talking sorry for that Souwmy...I should shut my mouth...oopss i mean my finger right away.
Yeah you should shut your mouth as you are giving ideas to this ever energetic RK LOLLOL He may gladly accept it LOL EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved it..is this the OS you were talking about or there is another one which you are going to update on 2nd?? Yeah dude, this was the OS I was talking about. I said that I would update 'wanted' on may 2 buddy...Smile

Anyway...loved every bit of it
Thank you for the PM SouwmyWink welcome dear !

LOve you 
xoxoHeart  Love you so much sim. You are bugging me to update when are you going to update your story LOL ?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srksimran

srksimran Senior Member
srksimran
srksimran

Joined: 25 November 2015
Posts: 803

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishuv

Originally posted by srksimran

res
Unres

Souwmy?...what is this yaar...???AngryAngry...why are you doing this to me??AngryAngry...this is unfair...just 1 prolouge and one OS and I am fallen for you...how can this happen??Shocked
Haha, even I fell in love with your comment sim LOLLOL

Hahahaha LOLLOLLOLLOL...hat's off to you dear...such a brilliant piece of writting.Clap
Thanks dear Smile

Such a fast and furious OS it was...first meeting and 3 kisses and he made her his "Biwi" LOL only our Rishbala can do that hehehe...crazy they were. Madhu was so adorable and RKDay Dreaming no words just perfect...hehehe initially he didn't want to marry but thanks to his dream he said yes... Our rishbala is always unque in everything sim Big smile thank me for creating this hot RK LOL LOLWink

they were so crazy thank God they didn't get married the same day...because the pace with which they were coming close to each other no wonder they would have delivered their first baby on the very same dayLOL... Oh what ? It would be such a medical miracle. LOL if it happened soon how can our rishabala do ahem ahem EmbarrassedLOL You naughty girl !
i mean who knows they are our rishbala Right??WinkWinkWink...OMG what nonsense I am talking sorry for that Souwmy...I should shut my mouth...oopss i mean my finger right away.
Yeah you should shut your mouth as you are giving ideas to this ever energetic RK LOLLOL He may gladly accept it LOL EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved it..is this the OS you were talking about or there is another one which you are going to update on 2nd?? Yeah dude, this was the OS I was talking about. I said that I would update 'wanted' on may 2 buddy...Smile

Anyway...loved every bit of it
Thank you for the PM SouwmyWink welcome dear !

LOve you 
xoxoHeart  Love you so much sim. You are bugging me to update when are you going to update your story LOL ?LOL

Are I know yrr I have not updated for so long...I'll defo update one of my stories till 2morrow or day afterWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Joined: 19 January 2014
Posts: 10069

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hey baby... Rk actually kissed her four times nah?? Why all r saying 3 kisses?? U please clarify my doubt!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srksimranvishuvPani.Puri

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Joined: 18 June 2015
Posts: 9952

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

Hey baby... Rk actually kissed her four times nah?? Why all r saying 3 kisses?? U please clarify my doubt!LOL

Yeah babes it's 4 kisses only.  1 in the beginning and 3 together.  So that makes it 4 LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvmadhurish

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rishbala Post : Rishbala as Karamika ~and also thank you post

2 3 4

Author: RM14   Replies: 29   Views: 2352

RM14 29 2352 01 August 2016 at 4:17am by RM14
my story on rishbala .... rishbala's day out :D

2 3 4 5

Author: kajal99   Replies: 34   Views: 5521

kajal99 34 5521 29 March 2015 at 4:24pm by mydrashti
for me only rishbala rishbala rishbala

2 3 4 5 6

Author: deepak148   Replies: 45   Views: 17863

deepak148 45 17863 20 May 2013 at 2:29am by SeaweedBrain
Love love love love Sultan..

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: ninand   Replies: 51   Views: 11039

ninand 51 11039 09 May 2013 at 12:30am by pilot100
Defending my Rishbala Rishbala Rishbala

Author: wildspam   Replies: 5   Views: 3875

wildspam 5 3875 19 April 2013 at 7:47pm by ddgirl

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index