Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala OS: Love just happens !! (Page 6)

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishbalafan9

Utterly cute os...cute madhu..in a fix  to judge the kisses very natural instinct of a girl first kiss..and one and only rare species superstar rk...Star Yeah agree RK is an unique and rare find LOLLOL
.it was sheer bliss to read the story..amazingly written...Star..keep up the good work...Star Thanks for your kind words Smile
Thanks for pm.. welcome dear !

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazylovey

Nice and lovely shot... Thank you dear !Smile
vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -harini-

Very cute OS,Soumi:) Thank you harini !Smile
So he gets to marry his dream girl and she gets to marry her superstar :D Nice ! And it was fun to read :)  And am glad to read your comment LOLLOL
You can maybe be make this a two shot or three shot , how the relationship progresses till their wedding or so. But after your exams only :) Order accepted harini LOLLOL
And instead of 'heart whelming' smile,'heart warming' will be better :) Thanks buddy, edited it !
srksimran Senior Member
srksimran
srksimran

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Unresd my comment on pg 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

sapnaf52 IF-Dazzler
sapnaf52
sapnaf52

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishuv

Originally posted by sapnaf52

sowmi,loved your writing dear. <font color="#0099ff">Thanks sapnaSmile</font>
love at first time reading,
o god it was your first os,i hardly dout dear. <font color="#0066ff">kidding right ? I am known for funny stories in school yaar, may be that effect.</font>
u write so professionly. <font color="#0066ff">Thank you dear !</font>
pls write more more on rishbala. <font color="#0000ff">will doSmile</font>
loved the story dear ,it was awesome ,amazing
loved both side pov.
3 kiss in 1 update(in second story yours),progress ha!!! <font color="#0000ff">4 kisses LOL you missed oneLOL</font>
beautiful species,optical fiber is use for trasmitting power " side effect of exam. <font color="#0000ff">aha definitely.</font>
best of luck for exam dear. <font color="#0000ff">Thank you sapna !</font>
keep writing and posting dear after all u count in writer list . <font color="#0000ff">Glad am gonna be a writer, now just a budding writerEmbarrassed</font>

hey ,i forget to count 3 kiss.
only count kiss,forget again N again kiss,lolz.
And once again amazing os sowmi,keep writing dear on rishbala(romantic rishbala)
with more kisses ,so i forget to count.lolz.

Edited by sapnaf52 - 27 April 2016 at 8:00am

vishuv

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagingBlaze

LIAR LIAR MB FORUM ON FIRE ROFL YES YES YES you are a Liar bcz looking at this OS doesn't looks like that this is your FIRST  EVER OS EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ishu dear its my first OS yaar...thanks a lot for your appreciation Smile

W*F I thought that Madz is getting transferred to some other place when she said that her parents are finding her another house ROFLROFL You cracked me up with that line LOLLOLLOL  O la la so a middle class simple beauty with brain is gonna get married to a superstar , well that will be shocking for anyone to hear LOLLOL Just like the show. But here madhu didn't file any case against him just disturbed his sleep for two days and had him booked for life LOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL Oh gosh this handsome man is quite Fast and Furious LOLLOL He tarted with the first kiss so fast that his wife was left bewildered on this sudden assault LOLLOLLOL And the second kiss was 3 in one for late , good bye and for not responding ROFLROFLROFL OHK I thought of something else that the 3 in 1 kiss was for their 3 future children - Maya , Arjun , Vibha by their superstar dad for their Mom EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Before this story I read many OS and understood that how much ever romantic the OS may be, its incomplete without a kiss. So I made one but went on with the flow LOLLOL
you imagined even kids Big smile dear I didn't write ahem ahem...Wink

ROFLROFLROFL I liked RKs Mom LOLLOL  So she knew that his drama king son will create worst impression on the first meet with the brides family by arriving in style and that too late so she actually played her cards of telling the brides family that they will come by 12 ROFLROFL Smart Mom (I think she drinks Bournvita bcz ROFLROFL) Even I drink bournvita LOL LOLLOL

OHK so the families knew each other since their kids childhood and RK has seen Madz in her dream . Ahaan that is why he felt familiar when he entered in their premises . I remember one of the Shakespear's sonnet form The Tempest - Hear my soul pseak  , Of the very instant I saw you , Did my heart fly at your service EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thanks for the info ishu ! I haven't read The Tempest
It was a superb and a romantiliciius OS EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed . Keep it up Dear EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thank you so much...

Hey ishu am gonna sue you Angry. I was laughing reading your comment from the first line. Hearing the commotion mom almost caught me. Thank god I changed the tab quickly...

madhurish

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RijaMalik

It's so cute.. Smile Thanks for commenting Rijamalik Smile. Am glad you loved it...
vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvvivian286

Awesome os
Cute and beautiful
Loves it  Awww...thank you so much sana Smile
Thanks for the pm welcome dear !!

Go to top