vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lovRishbala

Res unres

Awesome os  Thank you buddy 😊😊
Loved this innocent and cute madhu. And sexy and handsome R.k
It doesn't look that this is ur first  os u r a very good writer .KEEP WRITING
Thanks for your appreciation. Will definitely continue writing...
And the concept was very good Thanks once again 😊
If u ever think to continue it please pm  will do it !
And thanks for pm😊

vishuv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rishbalafan9

Utterly cute os...cute madhu..in a fix  to judge the kisses very natural instinct of a girl first kiss..and one and only rare species superstar rk...⭐️ Yeah agree RK is an unique and rare find 😆😆

.it was sheer bliss to read the story..amazingly written...⭐️..keep up the good work...⭐️ Thanks for your kind words 😊
Thanks for pm.. welcome dear !

vishuv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazylovey

Nice and lovely shot... Thank you dear !😊

vishuv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -harini-

Very cute OS,Soumi:) Thank you harini !😊
So he gets to marry his dream girl and she gets to marry her superstar :D Nice ! And it was fun to read :)  And am glad to read your comment 😆😆
You can maybe be make this a two shot or three shot , how the relationship progresses till their wedding or so. But after your exams only :) Order accepted harini 😆😆
And instead of 'heart whelming' smile,'heart warming' will be better :) Thanks buddy, edited it !

sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey ,i forget to count 3 kiss.
only count kiss,forget again N again kiss,lolz.
And once again amazing os sowmi,keep writing dear on rishbala(romantic rishbala)
with more kisses ,so i forget to count.lolz.
Edited by sapnaf52 - 7 years ago
vishuv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RagingBlaze

LIAR LIAR MB FORUM ON FIRE 🤣 YES YES YES you are a Liar bcz looking at this OS doesn't looks like that this is your FIRST  EVER OS 😳😳😳
Ishu dear its my first OS yaar...thanks a lot for your appreciation 😊

W*F I thought that Madz is getting transferred to some other place when she said that her parents are finding her another house 🤣🤣 You cracked me up with that line 😆😆😆  O la la so a middle class simple beauty with brain is gonna get married to a superstar , well that will be shocking for anyone to hear 😆😆 Just like the show. But here madhu didn't file any case against him just disturbed his sleep for two days and had him booked for life 😆😆

🤣🤣🤣 Oh gosh this handsome man is quite Fast and Furious 😆😆 He tarted with the first kiss so fast that his wife was left bewildered on this sudden assault 😆😆😆 And the second kiss was 3 in one for late , good bye and for not responding 🤣🤣🤣 OHK I thought of something else that the 3 in 1 kiss was for their 3 future children - Maya , Arjun , Vibha by their superstar dad for their Mom 😳😳
Before this story I read many OS and understood that how much ever romantic the OS may be, its incomplete without a kiss. So I made one but went on with the flow 😆😆
you imagined even kids 😃 dear I didn't write ahem ahem...😉

🤣🤣🤣 I liked RKs Mom 😆😆  So she knew that his drama king son will create worst impression on the first meet with the brides family by arriving in style and that too late so she actually played her cards of telling the brides family that they will come by 12 🤣🤣 Smart Mom (I think she drinks Bournvita bcz 🤣🤣) Even I drink bournvita LOL 😆😆

OHK so the families knew each other since their kids childhood and RK has seen Madz in her dream . Ahaan that is why he felt familiar when he entered in their premises . I remember one of the Shakespear's sonnet form The Tempest - Hear my soul pseak  , Of the very instant I saw you , Did my heart fly at your service 😳😳
Thanks for the info ishu ! I haven't read The Tempest
It was a superb and a romantiliciius OS 😳😳😳 . Keep it up Dear 😳😳 Thank you so much...

Hey ishu am gonna sue you 😡. I was laughing reading your comment from the first line. Hearing the commotion mom almost caught me. Thank god I changed the tab quickly...
vishuv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RijaMalik

It's so cute.. 😊 Thanks for commenting Rijamalik 😊. Am glad you loved it...

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18
Next
Bala Thumbnail

Bala