Hero, Heroine, khatta nimboo aur fees || A ShraMan analysis

CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Guess who's back? Back again? *kamariya shake* ;) So here's my take on the last two episodes - I admit to squealing at frequencies that only dogs can hear, after having watched this week's EDKV so far! Namik - Nikita, are you listening? ;) Anyhooza, without further ado, here goes: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I even say about today's episode that hasn't been said (or reacted upon) by people here already? I think that's the major disadvantage of time-zone issues. *sighs in annoyance*. Anyhowza. The episode more than made up for whatever mild irritation that I might have had, with not being able to watch all of the action, live!

The one thing that I was waiting desperately for, was for someone to tell that damn Khosla that 'sacchai ki jeet ho gayi, ab phhuto yahaan se!' - and who better than the dear Mr. Gugloo? Adding insult to his very 'fake' injury, was Shravan 'sexy- waala-swagger-is-definitely- my- middle- name' Malhotra, standing tall (VERY TALL) and proud, smirking away to glory, imitating Khosla's manner of speaking to a T. Uff, one look at his calm and confident demeanor in the court-room and not a single person, with the exception of Sumo and Pushkar, would be able to set apart the anguish that he went through. All the people sitting in the courthouse, including the Tiwari family, were not aware that standing in front of them was the same Shravan Malhotra, that despite having had 5 cups of coffee, and a sleepless night later, was tormented with the decision that he was going to have to make. His inner conflict was, so wonderfully portrayed as he lashed out at Pushkar, calling him 'chhotey' just a second later; it was pure agony that marred his face as Varun hugged him, thinking that Shravan had made his decision.

The relief on Suman's face, however, made it all worth it, as he strode into the courtroom, kicking butt left, right and center. He didn't spare any member of the trio - Khosla, Gugloo nor that duffer Verma! It isn't simply his ability to separate right from wrong that makes him a great lawyer, nor is it only his confidence. It is those things and the fact that he learned from his mistakes. It is the fact that he was prepared for every damn thing that might go wrong. It is the fact that he listened to his heart - and did the right thing - even though he knew it would upset very nearly everyone he was close to.

The look of disappointment, however, that Shravan wore, as Sumo walked away from him, without a look in his direction; without conveying anything that would let him know that she was proud of him, that she was SO damn happy. What he didn't know, that just like he couldn't see her tears, her agony, she couldn't see his helplessness, his vulnerability either. The way she swooped in, as he was being berated by Chachi and Varun, speaks volumes about their relationship. She didn't have to ask him to save her at the hearing, and he didn't have to ask her to get the money that was lost on Varun's part. That is what it is all about - the simplicity of their relationship - despite its tangles.

Their relationship is about being able to talk - him not liking her stand, and her not wanting to see him take the fall. She can't see him fall, and he can't let her down. It's about the relationship between two equals where neither party is considered to be better' because of what they did because there will always be choices made, there will always be repercussions and they'll always face them together - albeit without consulting each other, but the decisions will be made for the betterment of the other. That's what it is all about - the trust, the loyalty and the unflinching support.

It is about being playful, with her entering his room without knocking, and him teasing her about it, instead of the two of them being awkward. It's about him teasing her physically, evading her space, making her blush, acting like nothing happened the next second. It's about her hyperventilating about what his advances might mean. It's about her telling him that he was the hero of the story. And it's about him agreeing that she stole the show. It's about Shravan and Suman, and the wonderfully complex equation they share. And that's the way it shall remain.

(Special mentions to my sweetheart Pushkar, and the adorable Vandy, who at the end of the day, does have heavier sweet side, seeing the right side of the equation. Maami and Nanu, you guys made me cry today! Beautifully portrayed - the wonderful thing about this show, are its myriad of emotions that each actor can put forth! Kudos, everyone!)

And that's a wrap for now, folks! Aage, break ke baad! :)

Raina

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cant wait to see the episode! If its even half beautiful as what you've written that would make my day.
Yup The understanding they have is beautiful and am glad Suman ensured Varuns matter was sorted too...
bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
(or reacted upon)-- I see you Raina 😆 Nice to have you back, you were sorely missed! 🤗
And sigh, this post is poetry to a ShraManian's heart. #WhenPeopleAnalyzeYourOTP #AndGetItRight ❤️🤗

Love,

Kriti ❤️

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Cant wait to see the episode! If its even half beautiful as what you've written that would make my day.
Yup The understanding they have is beautiful and am glad Suman ensured Varuns matter was sorted too...

Oh lord. Thank you! That's a beautiful complement. :) I'm glad you liked it! And I hope you get to watch he episode soon! :)

Originally posted by: .SankaDevi.

(or reacted upon)-- I see you Raina 😆 Nice to have you back, you were sorely missed! 🤗

And sigh, this post is poetry to a ShraManian's heart. #WhenPeopleAnalyzeYourOTP #AndGetItRight ❤️🤗

Love,

Kriti ❤️

Pata hai! Obviously, tujhe dhyaan mei de kar hee likha tha ;) 

Awww, thank you so much! That means a lot! #writerwaalifeeljaagiii <3 Thanks again, Kriti! 

Originally posted by: Ri21

amazing analysis 👏

Thank youuu, glad you liked it!:)
Posted: 7 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, yeh toh hona hee tha! Kaisi hai tu, kameeni? 😳🤗
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, yeh toh hona hee tha! Kaisi hai tu, kameeni?😳🤗

I am awesome. How are you? Imagine my elation seeing you in this forum fangirling 😆

Jesus this show has me hook, line, sinker 😆