India-Forums

This is an Insult ! Kratika

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Is Kratika not fit to be Lead ? Really ... If trp is not good than all blame Kratika n she will leave ...so new Girl will come n give Trps ...wat ...Confused

look to show it has become instant Hit only bcz of Lead Pair Kratika Sharad Jodi ...show is on top on Colors n in top 5 still u want to change lead girl

Why Kratika is Target ? Sharad us Safe
Confusedits an insult to an actor like Kratika ... Why the PH r not announcing that Kratika is their Female lead she isn't going anywhere ... ...Ouch
Does Rangeela wants a skinny Model who will do Ramp walk on Kasam show is that wat its wants ...Shocked

we Viewers don't think this way
plus let me remind u Radhika aka Ishaani was bad at start her weight was too much that we could notice it on her face but she was groomed from ugly duckling to Princess its not an issue to change a lead actor
And at least Kratika is looking gorgeous beautiful in the show now Viewers have accepted her whole heartedly

For ur kind of Information Kratika is doing fab Job as Female lead the success of show is the proof of it ... Secondly all colors shows are female centric ...Kratika aka Tanu is the lead of Show u see her in Montage n u want to change the face of show ! R u kidding me !

And plz don't get me started on Reincarnation as we Viewers have seen movies like Humesha ( Kajol was born again with sane face ) , Prem ( Tabu was born with same face ) n list is on ...all top actresses have played both birth life very well that's people remembers these movies till now ...

So r u trying to say Kratika is not capable of doing the same !!

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

khiminoorfatimabig-hearttAnnie_Aliinder1714Sunrio80DarlingladduLincy_LinsSamia9898SsophiaLeevi05nirmalac99Deepaaveng_Kamal_KayAziwaKratikaSengarKSAnisha_anitanChitra_11maha9TanShi_CrazyLuvSanjh30..GurmiT..Mages

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
If creatives will hav shame.
 They will surely understand wat shld they do 
. New grl my foot ..
Kratika is princess of television .. n gorgeous grl .. I am only watchng the serial cause of Kratika then sharad n then my belovd Krasha .. 
Pls boycaught kasam if they show their stupidity .. show them power of fans..
M agree wth ur each n every word ..
Kratika in her on interviw said ekta asked her to put on her weight little bit .. 
Bt kratika in initial episodes of PV was fatty bt wth the pessage of tym turnd more gorgeous and beautiful n fit superbly in Aarti character..
Well ekta alwys proved herslf as brainless woman so of she did the same ..
It won't b new for me 
No Kratika then No Kassam ..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

khimSunrio80Annie_AliSsophiaLincy_Lins_Kamal_saaniakhSanjh30..GurmiT..Mages

Leevi05 IF-Dazzler
Leevi05
Leevi05

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I dont know why people talk abt kratika weight...she was fat start of punar vivah then she became slim after few month...
...In kasam she is playing 23 years gril why she can't 21 Ermm...
Maybe ekta want big start like kratika promote her show...
I dont like the way they use kratika...
but start of the show all media confirmed she is doing cameo ...And i still have hope she will be tanu 2...
As fan of kratika i want to enjoy the show...when KS leave the show i will too...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

khimSunrio80Annie_AliSsophiaLincy_Lins_Kamal_saaniakhKratikaSengarKSSanjh30..GurmiT..TanShi_CrazyLuvMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
there is still time for tanu's death but we can start working on it...those living in India...who are contributing trps...try to pressure the channel to retain kratika as tanu 2...
I live in overseas thus i won't be able to do it...there is twitter...FB..instagram...fanclubs of Krasha/Tanshi...everyone gather together and pressure the channel to retain kratika as tanu 2...

even in kdmhmd..harshad came back as prem due to popular fans demand...EK had to bring him back based on fans demand...we should do that same...retain kratika as tanu 2 through fans demand...we should be working for it now...

after tanu's death...those who contributes trps...stop watching the show...till trps goes down...there is no other choice but EK bringing back kratika as tanu...if they only understand trps language..show them through trps language

after tanu's death...the trps will go down anyways...if there is a replacement done for tanu 2...it will not be accepted by audience...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

khimSunrio80Annie_AliSsophiaLincy_Lins_Kamal_Anisha_anitanChitra_11saaniakhKratikaSengarKSSanjh30..GurmiT..TanShi_CrazyLuv

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Seriously hats off to cvs n ekta..
It all depends on public ratings n we want kritika again.. They must understand..
Ekta kabhi humari bhi sun liya kro.. Its not all time you are right..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khimLincy_LinsSsophiaKratikaSengarKSsaaniakhTanShi_CrazyLuv

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

there is still time for tanu's death but we can start working on it...those living in India...who are contributing trps...try to pressure the channel to retain kratika as tanu 2...
I live in overseas thus i won't be able to do it...there is twitter...FB..instagram...fanclubs of Krasha/Tanshi...everyone gather together and pressure the channel to retain kratika as tanu 2...

even in kdmhmd..harshad came back as prem due to popular fans demand...EK had to bring him back based on fans demand...we should do that same...retain kratika as tanu 2 through fans demand...we should be working for it now...

after tanu's death...those who contributes trps...stop watching the show...till trps goes down...there is no other choice but EK bringing back kratika as tanu...if they only understand trps language..show them through trps language

after tanu's death...the trps will go down anyways...if there is a replacement done for tanu 2...it will not be accepted by audience...

very very well said leelaClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khimTanShi_CrazyLuvMages

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Kratika Sengar is truly an outstanding actress...a rare mixture of talent and beauty...If the channel/PH feel that the reincarnation drama will be taken care by glamorous actress...all I will say is ...the connection will be lost...She is one actress who never ever gives to much attention on looks...prim and proper...but gives more attention to how the character should look and behave...her body language is just superb...I remember what she said in PV...that normal housewife wear minimal jewelry ...she opts being simple.  Her confidence  and personality stands out...even among beauties...would like to use Rishi's dialogue here...' Sab sey alaag hai'...She is one reason to watch this show but am happy to come across talented Sharad Malhotra...they are killer jodi. Sad that Kratika continues to be the target of media/article...All articles regarding replacement should come out only when the leap takes place...all are in a hurry to cash in on the popularity of the show and KS too.

I will continue to watch the show till Kratika is there as I do not want to miss TanShi's performance...they are too good and I don't know why...I still feel that KS will be retained. Agree with Leevi and Leela...the trps and popularity will bring in the pressure...hoping for the best.

A thought to share...is this a publicity to get the feedback from viewers ...if yes...the feedbacks in IF/FB/INSTA/TWITTER will help...if not...the only question ...is why now when the leap is to happen very much later.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

khimRoro-Lattakia22Annie_AliSunrio80Lincy_LinsSsophia_Kamal_KayAziwasaaniakhTanShi_CrazyLuv..GurmiT..

kavyapramod99 Goldie
kavyapramod99
kavyapramod99

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Try and understand dear.It was said before..and it has got nothing to do with trps.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Taniya20TanShi_CrazyLuv

Go to top