Have a look :) (Page 3)

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni101

Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

Lol this post would have been offensive if i named anyone. Dif i take your name anywhere? No na. So why are you getting defensive?
Plus im not the only one with such views.
I made this post for people who need positivity here. If you don't like my post and find it offensive then you don't have to read it. Just ignore.
Anyway I really don't wanna fight over something like this. If you think im offending you then im sorry. It's just my POV.
Ddue i am not getting defensive i am saying this is not way to talk abut others and same if others are talking they are not straight away attacking memebers if they do that is wrong but not if they are voicing their problem with track being shown and just like u are not alone one with this view others are also not alone with this view so learn to understand others view then just blindly writing u could just have said have faith and dont be negative understandable but telling others what they should and shouldnt do is wrong it is free forum
you know what? Im not going to argue with you on this. This isnt how one attacks a person. I have accepted views of people. Voice your opinions. I never stopped anyone. And i'll voice how i feel. Just to be clear, i didn't write this post blindly. I actually read 20+ posts and then decided to make one. I apologise if i hurt you in any way. So lets just end this here.
Well i read only ur post and branding ppl as negative and what not is wrong , and just how u voice other voice too so if u dont like then ignore them rather than branding them as  negative na anyways Peace !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFan

roshni101 Senior Member
roshni101
roshni101

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amlavs

Bang on Post...
Thank you sweets Smile
roshni101 Senior Member
roshni101
roshni101

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Lol this post would have been offensive if i named anyone. Dif i take your name anywhere? No na. So why are you getting defensive?
I made this post for people who need positivity here. If you don't like my post and find it offensive then you don't have to read it. Just ignore.
Anyway I really don't wanna fight over something like this. If you think im offending you then im sorry. It's just my POV.
Ddue i am not getting defensive i am saying this is not way to talk abut others and same if others are talking they are not straight away attacking memebers if they do that is wrong but not if they are voicing their problem with track being shown and just like u are not alone one with this view others are also not alone with this view so learn to understand others view then just blindly writing u could just have said have faith and dont be negative understandable but telling others what they should and shouldnt do is wrong it is free forum
you know what? Im not going to argue with you on this. This isnt how one attacks a person. I have accepted views of people. Voice your opinions. I never stopped anyone. And i'll voice how i feel. Just to be clear, i didn't write this post blindly. I actually read 20+ posts and then decided to make one. I apologise if i hurt you in any way. So lets just end this here.
Well i read only ur post and branding ppl as negative and what not is wrong , and just how u voice other voice too so if u dont like then ignore them rather than branding them as negative na anyways Peace !!
I have ignored them. Have I commented on any of your posts? Plus i didnt call anyone Negative. There's a difference. Im talking about negativity flowing through the forum. It would have been an attack if i called you with names. I havent so no need to get hyped over nothing. It's just a harmless post. I apologised if i offended you. There's nothing more i can do Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFanChannaMereya

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Well i read only ur post and branding ppl as negative and what not is wrong , and just how u voice other voice too so if u dont like then ignore them rather than branding them as negative na anyways Peace !!
I have ignored them. Have I commented on any of your posts? Plus i didnt call anyone Negative. There's a difference. Im talking about negativity flowing through the forum. It would have been an attack if i called you with names. I havent so no need to get hyped over nothing. It's just a harmless post. I apologised if i offended you. There's nothing more i can do Smile
And what are u telling hann , u dodnt call me with names u dont have to bec constantly telling that u are branding me as negative and negativity flowing through forum sae others can say that wheneve r they express opinion ppl are ready to attack them calling them negative and then telling same , U have apologised and i did same all i said is dont brand ppl u could easily say lets spread positivity and all no harm without bringing those words of negativity being spread 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFanroshni101

roshni101 Senior Member
roshni101
roshni101

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

And what are u telling hann , u dodnt call me with names u dont have to bec constantly telling that u are branding me as negative and negativity flowing through forum sae others can say that wheneve r they express opinion ppl are ready to attack them calling them negative and then telling same , U have apologised and i did same all i said is dont brand ppl u could easily say lets spread positivity and all no harm without bringing those words of negativity being spread
The back and forth can go on and on forever. I really don't want that. So let's just put everything aside and forget it even happened. I really don't want to ruin the environment. By all means, carry on with your opinions. I didnt name you nor did I direct this post at you. Lets just live like a perfect family that we are and focus on becoming the best forum althougn we already are Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFan

Go to top