Tashan-e-Ishq

Have a look :) (Page 2)

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni101

Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

Okay the problem with this forum is ppl cant give opinion , u are branded negative and what not even ppl on twitter are reacting negatively and ppl have right to voice their opinion and tell wrong a wrong what they are showing is wrong it is betrayla of trust by twinkle no matter how they justify and leae show blah blah what are u doing giving others bashaan how they should behave and react to show ?
Ao u have right to brand ppl as spreading negativity but ppl cant voice their opinion haan?Wat hypocrisy here
No one has stopped you from giving your opinion. You can voice whatever doubts you have. Everyone has been listening to you guys since days. We haven't said anything but this is getting old. It's the same routine. How is it wrong? It's not like Twinkle slept with Yuvi or married him. Nor has she betrayed Kunj. She's doing what any other dutiful wife would have done. She's trying to save the love of her life. His health is her priority. If you knew you could save someone's life who means the world to you wouldn't you do anything? I would. I can't say anything about the rest. But love is about sacrifice and it's okay to be selfish at times. People on twitter insta and etc havent even let the track unfold. Once it plays out and you don't like it, comment on how dumb and stupid the track is. This is not Ekta's show. Its high time people stop comparing. And about telling you guys to quite watching. Theres nothing wrong in that. If you don't like it then don't watch.
Btw i'd prefer to be a hypocrite and make such posts rather than to criticise on every track. I'll take this as a compliment. If you dont like my post then don't comment. I didnt force you. Peace Smile
No there are other ways of doin and wat twinkle is doing is wrong and if i dont like ur post i shouldnt comment isnt same for u guys why are u indirecty attacking others who have different opinion haan , u can  say same in better way cant u then attacking others and demeaning them , even u dont have to attack them and say we come to forum for this that bec it is free forum where even negative opinion should be welcomed and track is been played out and it is for the same ppl commenting on how it is wrong to be showing bad win always and if u can ask others to do what they want others can as well voice their opinion even if it is not to ur liking !!! Peace

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFan

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Okay the problem with this forum is ppl cant give opinion , u are branded negative and what not even ppl on twitter are reacting negatively and ppl have right to voice their opinion and tell wrong a wrong what they are showing is wrong it is betrayla of trust by twinkle no matter how they justify and leae show blah blah what are u doing giving others bashaan how they should behave and react to show ?
Ao u have right to brand ppl as spreading negativity but ppl cant voice their opinion haan?Wat hypocrisy here
No one has stopped you from giving your opinion. You can voice whatever doubts you have. Everyone has been listening to you guys since days. We haven't said anything but this is getting old. It's the same routine. How is it wrong? It's not like Twinkle slept with Yuvi or married him. Nor has she betrayed Kunj. She's doing what any other dutiful wife would have done. She's trying to save the love of her life. His health is her priority. If you knew you could save someone's life who means the world to you wouldn't you do anything? I would. I can't say anything about the rest. But love is about sacrifice and it's okay to be selfish at times. People on twitter insta and etc havent even let the track unfold. Once it plays out and you don't like it, comment on how dumb and stupid the track is. This is not Ekta's show. Its high time people stop comparing. And about telling you guys to quite watching. Theres nothing wrong in that. If you don't like it then don't watch.
Btw i'd prefer to be a hypocrite and make such posts rather than to criticise on every track. I'll take this as a compliment. If you dont like my post then don't comment. I didnt force you. Peace Smile
No there are other ways of doin and wat twinkle is doing is wrong and if i dont like ur post i shouldnt comment isnt same for u guys why are u indirecty attacking others who have different opinion haan , u can  say same in better way cant u then attacking others and demeaning them , even u dont have to attack them and say we come to forum for this that bec it is free forum where even negative opinion should be welcomed and track is been played out and it is for the same ppl commenting on how it is wrong to be showing bad win always and if u can ask others to do what they want others can as well voice their opinion even if it is not to ur liking !!! Peace

I understand you are frustrated with the contestant repitation in tracks but you have to be respectful of the words you are using because this is a public forum in the end. People coming up here are usually the fans who like to discuss and enjoy and figure out the show rather then just witness posts that are constantly critical. 

I understand you're dislike with the track. I would recommend you write your queries to the producers and essel visions: this is the email you can sent your response and frustration to which could result in something rather then putting it here and not have anyone share your thoughts: response@zee.esselgroup.com

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFanteddyyyasmaanixxChannaMereya

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

I understand you are frustrated with the contestant repitation in tracks but you have to be respectful of the words you are using because this is a public forum in the end. People coming up here are usually the fans who like to discuss and enjoy and figure out the show rather then just witness posts that are constantly critical. 

I understand you're dislike with the track. I would recommend you write your queries to the producers and essel visions: this is the email you can sent your response and frustration to which could result in something rather then putting it here and not have anyone share your thoughts: response@zee.esselgroup.com
And did i say anyone not to comment on posts it is people who make others unwelcome , bec there opinion dont match the others and which word of mine is offensive isnt topic maker offensive branding people as negative and asking them what to do and what not ?
And u are critical bec u dont like certain stuff being shown isnt it and even fans or positve people should know how to speak to others there are ways to talk not brand people as negative and what not

YuvLeFan

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

And did i say anyone not to comment on posts it is people who make others unwelcome , bec there opinion dont match the others and which word of mine is offensive isnt topic maker offensive branding people as negative and asking them what to do and what not ?
And u are critical bec u dont like certain stuff being shown isnt it and even fans or positve people should know how to speak to others there are ways to talk not brand people as negative and what not

Yes I understand that your point of view however to have a neutral environment, one should try to understand other's point of view too. I am critical of some of execution and writing however I try talking with facts to back up my criticism. 

Try being cordial in your approach rather then starting of with hate in the first sentence. 
roshni101 Senior Member
roshni101
roshni101

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
@BeingAnonymous
Lol this post would have been offensive if i named anyone. Did i take your name anywhere? No na. So why are you getting defensive?
Plus im not the only one with such views.
I made this post for people who need positivity here. If you don't like my post and find it offensive then you can ignore. I dont mind.
Anyway I really don't wanna fight over something like this. If you think im offending you then im sorry.

Edited by roshni101 - 26 April 2016 at 9:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFanareeba_blossom

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Lol this post would have been offensive if i named anyone. Dif i take your name anywhere? No na. So why are you getting defensive?
I made this post for people who need positivity here. If you don't like my post and find it offensive then you don't have to read it. Just ignore.
Anyway I really don't wanna fight over something like this. If you think im offending you then im sorry. It's just my POV.
Ddue i am not getting defensive i am saying this is not way to talk abut others and same if others are talking they are not straight away attacking memebers if they do that is wrong but not if they are voicing their problem with track being shown and just like u are not alone one with this view others are also not alone with this view so learn to understand others view then just blindly writing u could just have said have faith and dont be negative understandable but telling others what they should and shouldnt do is wrong it is free forum

YuvLeFan

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Yes I understand that your point of view however to have a neutral environment, one should try to understand other's point of view too. I am critical of some of execution and writing however I try talking with facts to back up my criticism. 

Try being cordial in your approach rather then starting of with hate in the first sentence. 
As far as being cordial is concerned i havent been offensive to anyone it is just viewpoint and problem with this forum is ppl dont like if viewpoint is negative u just cant want everyone to agree with ur point then what is point of forum if only one point is to prevail ?And yes i do like ur posts because they make sense and so do other members and i might be wrong to but doesnt mean ppl straight away brand others as negative and what not , when ppl attack members it is wrong but otherwise viewpoints should be accepted imo

YuvLeFan

roshni101 Senior Member
roshni101
roshni101

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Lol this post would have been offensive if i named anyone. Dif i take your name anywhere? No na. So why are you getting defensive?
I made this post for people who need positivity here. If you don't like my post and find it offensive then you don't have to read it. Just ignore.
Anyway I really don't wanna fight over something like this. If you think im offending you then im sorry. It's just my POV.
Ddue i am not getting defensive i am saying this is not way to talk abut others and same if others are talking they are not straight away attacking memebers if they do that is wrong but not if they are voicing their problem with track being shown and just like u are not alone one with this view others are also not alone with this view so learn to understand others view then just blindly writing u could just have said have faith and dont be negative understandable but telling others what they should and shouldnt do is wrong it is free forum
you know what? Im not going to argue with you on this. This isnt how one attacks a person. I have accepted views of people. Voice your opinions. I never stopped anyone. And i'll voice how i feel. Just to be clear, i didn't write this post blindly. I actually read 20+ posts and then decided to make one. I apologise if i hurt you in any way. So lets just end this here.

Go to top