Tashan-e-Ishq

Have a look :)

roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys. How are all you?
I just had a tiring day and decided to visit the forum to chill, and what do I see here? Negativity.
I must say hats off to the optimistic people here.
It's like all of us are talking to brick walls. We are wasting our energy.
I just wanna praise all the positive people here. You guys are truly the best and you are proving to be the real fans. You guys rock. Keep the positivity going. I actually feel like pulling my hair out seeing such absurd and weird assumptions. Im amazed how people predict the future of the show just by looking at the precap.
Not to be rude or anything but those who have a problem with the show, why bother watching?
You don't have to ruin the environment. People come to the forum to chill, not to get stressed by looking at all the negativity.
Have all of you even given the track a chance? No. All you are doing is bashing.
It's not easy writing a drama. You have to show such tracks to keep people hooked. Whether you like it or not that's how it'll be. Either chill and go with the flow or take a break from the show. All the positive people here DO NOT need to see this negativity. We all are getting fed up.
It's high time you guys quit rather than just giving threats.
One more thing, what's with all the twinkle betraying kunj and marrying yuvi crap.
How has she betrayed Kunj? Did we see twinkle spending a night with Yuvi? No na. Then how is she betraying him. She's doing everything for Kunj. Her way might be wrong but she's just being a dutiful wife.
About the marriage, have we got any confirmation? Or video or anything? No right. Then why the assumptions.
Have you ever thought about the fact that twinkle didn't cross any limits with yuvi when she loved him. How will she cross her limits now? She loves Kunj and she would never betray him. She will retaliate. Precaps are misleading. You should know this by now
PLEASE, it's a humble request, STOP the negativity and all this predications. It's getting annoying.
Watch like a true fan amd enjoy or just don't watch.
Im not even going to tell you guys to chill as i know it wont happen. Positive people out here. Keep it up. I adore you guys. The effort you guys put in to keep the forum going and amazing is truly commendable.
Im extremely sorry if i sound harsh or im being unfair but this had to be said as its starting to get repetitive and annoying.
Peace out 😊Edited by roshni101 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Meena_

very well written post!

Thank you 😊 this was really needed at the moment.
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well said roshni. The fact that twinkle never crossed her limit when she was uv says it all. Now that she is married to kunj she would not cross her limits too.
roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tikit

Well said roshni. The fact that twinkle never crossed her limit when she was uv says it all. Now that she is married to kunj she would not cross her limits too.

Thank you 😊
Yeah exactly my point. She cares about her self respect and her family's dignity. Im sort of tired of all the negativity. It just gets to me 😃Edited by roshni101 - 8 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Okay the problem with this forum is ppl cant give opinion , u are branded negative and what not even ppl on twitter are reacting negatively and ppl have right to voice their opinion and tell wrong a wrong what they are showing is wrong it is betrayla of trust by twinkle no matter how they justify and leae show blah blah what are u doing giving others bashaan how they should behave and react to show ?
Ao u have right to brand ppl as spreading negativity but ppl cant voice their opinion haan?Wat hypocrisy here 
roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Okay the problem with this forum is ppl cant give opinion , u are branded negative and what not even ppl on twitter are reacting negatively and ppl have right to voice their opinion and tell wrong a wrong what they are showing is wrong it is betrayla of trust by twinkle no matter how they justify and leae show blah blah what are u doing giving others bashaan how they should behave and react to show ?

Ao u have right to brand ppl as spreading negativity but ppl cant voice their opinion haan?Wat hypocrisy here

No one has stopped you from giving your opinion. You can voice whatever doubts you have. Everyone has been listening to you guys since days. We haven't said anything but this is getting old. It's the same routine. How is it wrong? It's not like Twinkle slept with Yuvi or married him. Nor has she betrayed Kunj. She's doing what any other dutiful wife would have done. She's trying to save the love of her life. His health is her priority. If you knew you could save someone's life who means the world to you wouldn't you do anything? I would. I can't say anything about the rest. But love is about sacrifice and it's okay to be selfish at times. People on twitter insta and etc havent even let the track unfold. Once it plays out and you don't like it, comment on how dumb and stupid the track is. This is not Ekta's show. Its high time people stop comparing. And about telling you guys to quite watching. Theres nothing wrong in that. If you don't like it then don't watch.
Btw i'd prefer to be a hypocrite and make such posts rather than to criticise on every track. I'll take this as a compliment. If you dont like my post then don't comment. I didnt force you. Peace 😊Edited by roshni101 - 8 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshni101

No one has stopped you from giving your opinion. You can voice whatever doubts you have. Everyone has been listening to you guys since days. We haven't said anything but this is getting old. It's the same routine. How is it wrong? It's not like Twinkle slept with Yuvi or married him. Nor has she betrayed Kunj. She's doing what any other dutiful wife would have done. She's trying to save the love of her life. His health is her priority. If you knew you could save someone's life who means the world to you wouldn't you do anything? I would. I can't say anything about the rest. But love is about sacrifice and it's okay to be selfish at times. People on twitter insta and etc havent even let the track unfold. Once it plays out and you don't like it, comment on how dumb and stupid the track is. This is not Ekta's show. Its high time people stop comparing. And about telling you guys to quite watching. Theres nothing wrong in that. If you don't like it then don't watch.
Btw i'd prefer to be a hypocrite and make such posts rather than to criticise on every track. I'll take this as a compliment. If you dont like my post then don't comment. I didnt force you. Peace 😊

No there are other ways of doin and wat twinkle is doing is wrong and if i dont like ur post i shouldnt comment isnt same for u guys why are u indirecty attacking others who have different opinion haan , u can  say same in better way cant u then attacking others and demeaning them , even u dont have to attack them and say we come to forum for this that bec it is free forum where even negative opinion should be welcomed and track is been played out and it is for the same ppl commenting on how it is wrong to be showing bad win always and if u can ask others to do what they want others can as well voice their opinion even if it is not to ur liking !!! Peace
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

No there are other ways of doin and wat twinkle is doing is wrong and if i dont like ur post i shouldnt comment isnt same for u guys why are u indirecty attacking others who have different opinion haan , u can  say same in better way cant u then attacking others and demeaning them , even u dont have to attack them and say we come to forum for this that bec it is free forum where even negative opinion should be welcomed and track is been played out and it is for the same ppl commenting on how it is wrong to be showing bad win always and if u can ask others to do what they want others can as well voice their opinion even if it is not to ur liking !!! Peace

I understand you are frustrated with the contestant repitation in tracks but you have to be respectful of the words you are using because this is a public forum in the end. People coming up here are usually the fans who like to discuss and enjoy and figure out the show rather then just witness posts that are constantly critical. 

I understand you're dislike with the track. I would recommend you write your queries to the producers and essel visions: this is the email you can sent your response and frustration to which could result in something rather then putting it here and not have anyone share your thoughts: [email protected]
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

I understand you are frustrated with the contestant repitation in tracks but you have to be respectful of the words you are using because this is a public forum in the end. People coming up here are usually the fans who like to discuss and enjoy and figure out the show rather then just witness posts that are constantly critical. 

I understand you're dislike with the track. I would recommend you write your queries to the producers and essel visions: this is the email you can sent your response and frustration to which could result in something rather then putting it here and not have anyone share your thoughts: [email protected]

And did i say anyone not to comment on posts it is people who make others unwelcome , bec there opinion dont match the others and which word of mine is offensive isnt topic maker offensive branding people as negative and asking them what to do and what not ?
And u are critical bec u dont like certain stuff being shown isnt it and even fans or positve people should know how to speak to others there are ways to talk not brand people as negative and what not
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

And did i say anyone not to comment on posts it is people who make others unwelcome , bec there opinion dont match the others and which word of mine is offensive isnt topic maker offensive branding people as negative and asking them what to do and what not ?

And u are critical bec u dont like certain stuff being shown isnt it and even fans or positve people should know how to speak to others there are ways to talk not brand people as negative and what not

Yes I understand that your point of view however to have a neutral environment, one should try to understand other's point of view too. I am critical of some of execution and writing however I try talking with facts to back up my criticism. 

Try being cordial in your approach rather then starting of with hate in the first sentence.